Javfly33

Are you conscious that you will eventually lose this body

24 posts in this topic

One of the things that have helped me in most suffering phases of my life is realizing it will end at some point!

No matter what God realized you are or whatever things you tell yourself, this is undeniable: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PHYSICAL BODY.

Sooner or later.

And is not an event that it will happen in another galaxy or in 1 million years. No, you have years left. Literally 99 years or less to the undeniable and unstoppable event of you LOSING the physical human body.

I'm not saying this is good or bad. I'm saying, is pretty shocking to actually accept this. There will a moment where I will not have a human physical body anymore. And this is not an ideology, literally I'm just some years left for that crazy event to happen.

Now, I'm not saying after you lost the body there is actual death or not, probably not, consciousness does seem as a mind so is all imagination so I guess reality/life can continue in "some way" (who knows which way). But either way, this is the undeniable fact: You have X time left (years), for the shocking event to happen of you not having a human body.

Think about it. How fucking insane it is, that if we hold the God paradigm of reality being a mind, there will be a moment when you won't have a physical human body.

How you are going to live? How life will be for you? What and how will be the experience of life without a body?

Insane fact, knowing that 99% of how we experience life is relative to the body, all fear attachments desires and thoughts are very conditioned because you have a physical body. Well it will come the moment where you won't have that anymore. Crazy stuff

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

This is where my fear of death stemmed from if I'm going to die one day guranteed that means I'm dead right now essentially. I would a rush of panic everytime I thought about it. You are already dead. This is the metaphysical trick if you don't beleive in metaphysics or don't understand it there is nothing to save you from purgatory.

God is the idea of infinity and humans came up with the idea and God had to create itself because humans came up with the idea. Humans created god. And if they understand this idea fully then God is real

Edited by Hojo

And my roof will collapse tomorrow.

What’s your point?

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And my roof will collapse tomorrow.

Better prepare now ?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

You will take up another body not long after dying. You can rest there for a while, but the illusion won't let you escape so easily.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

39 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

You will take up another body not long after dying. You can rest there for a while, but the illusion won't let you escape so easily.

Who told you that?

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Who told you that?

ACIM and DU by Gary Renard - the highest teachings on the planet. Also common sense.  

Who told you otherwise?

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

7 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

ACIM and DU by Gary Renard - the highest teachings on the planet. Also common sense.  

Who told you otherwise?

Common sense tells you that when your physical body stops working you will go to another physical body? Really?

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Common sense tells you that when your physical body stops working you will go to another physical body? Really?

Obviously. Basically every spiritual tradition and teacher agrees. If you don't, it's a thing to look at. 

4 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Obviously. Basically every spiritual tradition and teacher agrees. If you don't, it's a thing to look at. 

So is a belief, not a fact.

I'm talking about a fact: you will lose your physical human body. You are building and adding a belief on top of it. Notice that.

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So is a belief, not a fact.

I'm talking about a fact: you will lose your physical human body. You are building and adding a belief on top of it. Notice that.

? spoken like a true Leo's follower. The matter of reincarnation is pretty clear tbh. You being here is proof of it. Or do you think you had a choice to stay in the formless realm and instead, you chose to take up this burden of a body willingly? 

Not the body but the entire pattern of existence that you are now will dissolve into nothingness. but probably immediately another more complex, subtle, elevated one, capable of deeper perception, will begin, based in the previous. Another human? Anything else better? Let's see. but probably that pattern of existence will also have to evolve and will have shit to fight against. Existence wants always more

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not the body but the entire pattern of existence that you are now will dissolve into nothingness. but probably immediately another more complex, subtle, elevated one, capable of deeper perception, will begin, based in the previous. Another human? Anything else better? Let's see. but probably that pattern of existence will also have to evolve and will have shit to fight against. Existence wants always more

Now thats a lot of belief. Leo and his students would be dissapointed in you. I would agree with them in this case, though. You are imagining loads of nonsense here.

23 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

You are imagining loads of nonsense here.

Of course, all is speculation using logic, but as you are now experiencing an human, Having a transitory human experience, with a beginning and an end, it is most likely that other experiences exist, and if others exist, it is most likely that you are immersed in an evolutionary process. If so and you are currently a guy who has unraveled the human enigma and has freed his mind, realizing the absolute and expanded his consciousness (I don't know if this is your case), it could be said that you are at the door of a new evolutionary challenge. . A tap-dancing alien rat? I don't know.

If you know you can ask yourself any question and get an honest answer. Feel the answer, or have a method like meditation of it coming to you, then ask yourself the question if there are multiple planets you can incarnate on. In my experience, you need an honest personality, where knowing the truth is a higher value than a lie you want to hear or a lie to protect you.

Find that way to connect with the you outside of your immediate focus, learn to trust the inner voice, and you'll not have a doubt. Unless it's something you really don't want to tell yourself the answer to.

1 hour ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

? spoken like a true Leo's follower. The matter of reincarnation is pretty clear tbh

You should inspect what you mean by "clear". 

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You should inspect what you mean by "clear". 

?

50 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

?

So you are sure about reincarnation because in some spiritual tradition is mentioned. Wow. look friend, everything we say about what is going to happen is speculation. If we say it knowing that it is speculation, everything is fine, a mental game, but if we think it is the truth... then you  are entering the realm of stupidity. I hope that's not your case. We need some smart people, not the others

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So you are sure about reincarnation because in some spiritual tradition is mentioned. Wow. look friend, everything we say about what is going to happen is speculation. If we say it knowing that it is speculation, everything is fine, a mental game, but if we think it is the truth... then you  are entering the realm of stupidity. I hope that's not your case. We need some smart people, not the others

When this body "dies",God will take the form of another one not so long after,forall eternity he will do this. Again and again and again. Forever.

You don't know right now what form will be next,or what form youu took before this one,but that's because they don't matter right now; God wants you to focus on the present.