Reignforest

Old World Theory

11 posts in this topic

I'm looking for alternative perspectives and further insight into the old world theories. For those that are unfamiliar with the topic here's a brief summary.  There is growing evidence suggesting that there has been a massive deception in the entire history of humanity. The evidence is mostly photographs of history that are contradictory to the narratives we have all been taught in the education system. This includes, but is not limited to all ancient megalithic sites. But more importantly, this is referring to all the cities we currently inhabit. For example do a search for the first photographs of any human settlement anywhere on the planet. Then try to explain how humanity could have built what you see during that time frame. According to the narrative of history, most of the amazing structures were built during the same time period (1800's) in a year or two. Given that the population was much smaller,  technology was less advanced and transportation was limited to horse and buggy, how could this be? We still cannot achieve what was supposedly done hundreds of years ago. This includes every major city and small town.  After looking at images patterns will emerge suggesting that humanity was more advanced than our current state less then 300 years ago.  There appears to be a unified architectural style. With similar building materials,  such as natural cement, which is superior to modern concrete. However we somehow lost the formula to recreate it in the present day. This encompasses capitol buildings, churches,  universities,  hospitals, bridges, monuments, canals, railroads, museums, libraries, castles, opera houses and even breweries. Also this theory includes all lesser known constructions, such as star forts and underground tunnels, which connects these buildings to each other. There are many layers to this theory and I won't be able to cover it all in one post. So I will attach photographs of certain places such as world's fairs and star forts as an example, as soon as I figure out how to do so. Some locations even had electricity, plumbing, trolleys, and zeppelins before they should have. There currently is no prevailing theory since most of this research is being done by regular people not accredited institutions. However in my opinion, it appears as if the world was at a global Turquoise level civilization 200-300 years ago, until some kind of cataclysmic event reset all of civilization as we know it.

@Reignforest

37 minutes ago, Reignforest said:

I'm looking for alternative perspectives and further insight into the old world theories. For those that are unfamiliar with the topic here's a brief summary.  There is growing evidence suggesting that there has been a massive deception in the entire history of humanity. The evidence is mostly photographs of history that are contradictory to the narratives we have all been taught in the education system. This includes, but is not limited to all ancient megalithic sites. But more importantly, this is referring to all the cities we currently inhabit. For example do a search for the first photographs of any human settlement anywhere on the planet. Then try to explain how humanity could have built what you see during that time frame. According to the narrative of history, most of the amazing structures were built during the same time period (1800's) in a year or two. Given that the population was much smaller,  technology was less advanced and transportation was limited to horse and buggy, how could this be? We still cannot achieve what was supposedly done hundreds of years ago. This includes every major city and small town.  After looking at images patterns will emerge suggesting that humanity was more advanced than our current state less then 300 years ago.  There appears to be a unified architectural style. With similar building materials,  such as natural cement, which is superior to modern concrete. However we somehow lost the formula to recreate it in the present day. This encompasses capitol buildings, churches,  universities,  hospitals, bridges, monuments, canals, railroads, museums, libraries, castles, opera houses and even breweries. Also this theory includes all lesser known constructions, such as star forts and underground tunnels, which connects these buildings to each other. There are many layers to this theory and I won't be able to cover it all in one post. So I will attach photographs of certain places such as world's fairs and star forts as an example, as soon as I figure out how to do so. Some locations even had electricity, plumbing, trolleys, and zeppelins before they should have. There currently is no prevailing theory since most of this research is being done by regular people not accredited institutions. However in my opinion, it appears as if the world was at a global Turquoise level civilization 200-300 years ago, until some kind of cataclysmic event reset all of civilization as we know it.

Tuberculosis, and the world wars?

I can't figure out how to upload a picture. So I've changed my profile to chateau frontenac, a massive hotel, supposedly built by a wealthy individual in a year around 1890. For more examples search star forts and world's fairs. The pictures are really worth more than a thousand words for depth and scale of what I'm attempting to describe. 

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. There are a few others channels I could recommend if anyone is interested. 

An ai alien landed on the planet and is turning everything into copies of itself. Worse versions of everything pretending to be better. And its copying everything into its robotic code so it can overrun the planet and in 20o years everything will be robots even the bees and there will be robot trees.

A flesh alien will leave and see people on the planet then it will come back in 200 years but see everything is the same but its robots instead. The planet is hacked

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo This theory overlooks the vast complexity of microbiology. Ai would need to replace all plants and fungus as well. Some fungi can consume metal and plastic.  At that point what's the difference between a biological computer or a synthetic one?

@Hojo I agree and perhaps that is true for now. But that doesn't mean that ai cant develop that connection. What I meant by that statement is that we cannot assume that ai will outsmart all of nature, simply because it's made out if different materials. 

@Reignforest true we can't assume it can and we can't assume it can't. We don't know if the devil is trying to turn God into a copy of itself but worse in everyway.

Edited by Hojo

Alright so here's a brief history of Chicago according to the historical narrative.  In 1830 the Indian removal act displaced all the native inhabitants.  The city was founded in 1837. By 1871 the city burnt down in the great Chicago fire. In 1893 the city held a world's fair. Now do an image search of that time period and tell me how any of that makes sense. I'll attach a video about the fair to illustrate my point. 

Changed profile pic to a starfort. There are over 1,000 of them.