TheGod

How To Dramatically Decrease Level of Consciousness ?

28 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, TheGod said:

What are the best methods to get back to the dream of human life?? I want to lower my level of consciousness so that I can experience the illusion as I used to. All my attempts to do that were unsuccessful because I'm god damn conscious that I'm trying to lover my consciousness... 

What should I do? 

Dude it's easy.

1. Tell yourself I want to lower my consciousness.

2. Get off this forum and stop consuming Spirituality and topics like that.

3. Go hang out with people who are not into Spirituality and engage in their petty personal dramas and it will happen on its own.

4. Lowering your consciousness is easy as its the ego's design to resist the raising of your consciousness. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 hours ago, TheGod said:

What are the best methods to get back to the dream of human life?? I want to lower my level of consciousness so that I can experience the illusion as I used to. All my attempts to do that were unsuccessful because I'm god damn conscious that I'm trying to lover my consciousness... 

What should I do? 

Yeah I had that too when I discovered Eternity many years ago. It passed eventually, today I’m most thankful for it.

Socialize, maybe get drunk, play videogames, etc. — but don’t overdo it to the point of addiction. But also don’t forget to revisit that door you’ve opened in between that, very slowly.

What solved it for me at the end (a few years later, but the first weeks and months were the hardest) was laying down and going consciously back to that state while staying awake — essentially meditating while focusing on that fear.

Eventually it will pass through you, as soon as you‘re able to no longer resist it.

After that you’ll feel like reborn and your appreciation for life will increase greatly.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Resist temptations and go against your own inner compass. Basically, stop trusting yourself.

But won’t resisting temptations raise your consciousness? Actually, it won’t. Notice how people who depend on group-think and ideology are already doing this to the bone; despite that, they live from an extremely low state of consciousness.

What they’re actually doing is resisting their intuition, and even lost a deep connection with it. They’ve surrendered their power to something outside of themselves.

They’ve surrendered their own autonomy! 

2 hours ago, vibv said:

Yeah I had that too when I discovered Eternity many years ago. It passed eventually, today I’m most thankful for it.

Socialize, maybe get drunk, play videogames, etc. — but don’t overdo it to the point of addiction. But also don’t forget to revisit that door you’ve opened in between that, very slowly.

What solved it for me at the end (a few years later, but the first weeks and months were the hardest) was laying down and going consciously back to that state while staying awake — essentially meditating while focusing on that fear.

Eventually it will pass through you, as soon as you‘re able to no longer resist it.

After that you’ll feel like reborn and your appreciation for life will increase greatly.

Such a mature and grounded response and the way you worded it, made me realize more what the OP was dealing with and trying to overcome. I guess it's not so much lowering your state but to adapt to theirs while remaining in your elevated state without losing your identity or lowering your own state where it becomes harder to feel grounded again.

Know thyself....

Most high consciousness problems can only be solved by a shit tone more of consciousness. The only way out is through. There's no way around consciousness.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, PurpleTree said:

lobotomy 

A permanent solution for a temporary problem :P

The Secret of this Universe is You.