Carl-Richard

Peterson Academy - a glorified Hustlers University?

38 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Peterson has been so childish on twitter in the last few months.

Twitter is not a good measure of JP's work. You should not be evaluating anyone based on their Twitter.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

With that said, creating a high quality online university is a great idea. It's just that I wouldn't trust JP to do it. He's gonna introduce a lot of his biases into it. But, in theory, it's a good idea. It just needs to be done properly, in an unbiased manner.

Don't you think that the resources he brings in – such as his academic connections, experience and good awareness of many shortcomings in typical university teaching – are going to outweight the effects that his personal bias might have?

19 minutes ago, Snader said:

Don't you think that the resources he brings in – such as his academic connections, experience and good awareness of many shortcomings in typical university teaching – are going to outweight the effects that his personal bias might have?

Maybe. I don't know. He's been getting more and more biased lately. He's waging a religious crusade at this point against the Left.

But he's not gonna be teaching all the courses himself. But who knows what kind of ideologues professors he will recruit. I'm guessing he will recruit some fringe right-wing type professors.

But I really can't judge it until I see some of the courses. We'll see soon enough. I'm sure snippets of it will be all over YT soon.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe. I don't know. He's been getting more and more biased lately. He's waging a religious crusade at this point against the Left.

I think it's unrealistic to expect any serious initiative in the academic education field to be established by someone who A) has enough practical resources to even try to pull that off and B) doesn't have any bias.

I find it hard to believe that his bias is getting out of hands. But who knows.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But he's not gonna be teaching all the courses himself. But who knows what kind of ideologues professors he will recruit.

I would expect that he's gonna be in a very minor role in the teaching himself, considering the thing gets on going and doesn't break down right away. I believe his screening work will anyway result to way better teaching quality that you typically get in a uni.

10 minutes ago, Snader said:

I believe his screening work will anyway result to way better teaching quality that you typically get in a uni.

The professors in a mid-tier university are all gonna be pretty good. Lack of quality professors is not something universities suffer from. It's not like universities are not screening their professors rigorously. It's very hard to get a job at any mid-tier or higher university. You gotta be really good.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The professors in a mid-tier university are all gonna be pretty good. Lack of quality professors is not something universities suffer from.

Oh yeah, but the teachers also are in an important place when it comes to doing things differently and trying to enhance the whole field of teaching.

Also important to note that there will be a great benefit for those who can't afford to study even in a mid-tier university.

If you guys are just looking for basic college ed classes by top-notch professors on the cheap in video format, that already exists:

https://www.thegreatcourses.com

It will takes Peterson over a decade to generate as many courses as the above already has.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Some people are living Andrew Tate, day dreaming Andrew Tate when they brush their teeth, eating Andrew Tate, dreaming Andrew  tate. He lives rent free in some of you in the head lol.

Are you describing yourself?

Download free books from z-lib.io

Watch free videos on YT.

Easily better than college. But you may need college for many practical stuff. IF you want to attain pure knowledge only then YT is more than enough. 

12 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Are you describing yourself?

Nobody spend more hours on Tate on this forum than you. You literally put hours in that one thread you created investigating him. ?

Edited by StarStruck

@Bobby_2021 Yes, finally.

The Internet is full of wonders. I have a bias towards it; it saved my life from the cultish behavior that I'm surrounded by.

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Nobody spend more hours on Tate on this forum than you. You literally put hours in that one thread you created investigating him. ?

Mate I just made one thread on Tate, which I was forced to do seeing how ignorant people were about the facts of the matter. If I did not do it even more people would have spread the lies of Tate which would need even more time debunking them.

And I am not even counting the threads you made on Tate.

Nothings to worry though. No one is going to be thinking about him, He can enjoy his peace in prison.

@Bobby_2021 that thread could be turned into a research paper. That is how in depth it is.  But the thing with research is that there a lot of biases and traps. Eventually you will find what you are looking for. I’m not constantly Tating like you. What I did is just follow his program (on business and mindset) and just be on my shit. Not doing constant and never ending “research”. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Bobby_2021 that thread could be turned into a research paper. That is how in depth it is.  But the thing with research is that there a lot of biases and traps. Eventually you will find what you are looking for. I’m not constantly Tating like you. What I did is just follow his program (on business and mindset) and just be on my shit. Not doing constant and never ending “research”. 

I have been in Tate's circle since 2020. I know what the brothers were upto, and what they were doing. I was in their outer circle. I don't have to do "research" to know what he was upto. Then I read the case documents which confirmed everything I know already about him. He was arrested for the things he said he did in those public accounts which I used to read. And I didn't dig up any of this myself, there are other people who did it for me. I will never waste time on this shit.

I am reporting most of my observations. It still amuses me that it still didn't convince you that he is guilty and keep believing his lies. 

@Bobby_2021 do you have any proof you were in his outer circle? Screenshots or any other material? Why were you associated with his academy? I’m not a judge so I don’t get why you want me to be a judge. I’m just curious. 

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Bobby_2021 do you have any proof you were in his outer circle? Screenshots or any other material? Why were you associated with his academy? I’m not a judge so I don’t get why you want me to be a judge. I’m just curious. 

He used to like my posts (he would put up chess puzzless and solutions) and follow some of my friends. If you talking about HU, I am talking about time even before his academy was made. War room was still there and we used to talk about what goes in there. 

None of us ever paid for anything or his products. You don't get access to Tate in his HU. There are only "millionaire profs". Tate will teach you stuff for a small portion and I watched it all for free. He was far more unhinged and post wild shit which he can't do after he got famous.

We all kind of lost attachment to him once he grew famous. Not nearly as wild as he used to be. He bit off more than he could chew. 

----

The arrests would have happened anyway since they were already under investigation long before he got famous. Legality has nothing to do with fame. 

16 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Bobby_2021 what were the benefits of being in his outer circle?

Nothing of that sort. He would post his life, thoughts and philosophy on twitter. Quite wild and unhinged. It really was something to watch and admire. At the time, I was suspicious on the legality of the things he did. I couldn't make up my mind though. You simply don't see that kind of people ever anywhere. That was the real Tate. Now he is posting Japanese waifus and doing damage control. ?