r0ckyreed

Godel's Theorem Applies To Awakening!!

102 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I can only imagine how that harms their relative life/jobs/education/friends/familiy/relationships.

Oh, it’ll probably be a ton worse, but then it gets a ton better.

Better than staying stagnant and sheepy ? 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Mistake. He is the perfect mirror in which to contrast your vision. Is it strong enough, is it the truth that pushes it, or is it fragile because it is false? If it's truth in what you are communicating, being contrasted strengthens you

Your endless illusions and human BS does not strengthen me. But nice try.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your endless illusions and human BS does not strengthen me. But nice try.

human bs like what? simply explain your point, why enlightenment is imaginary, etc . You're  the smart one right? So, why is it so difficult to make things clear, everything ambiguous, mystery. You should understand that there are doubts about if you are being completely authentic

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You should understand that there are doubts about if you are being completely authentic

Leave that for the politicians.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leave that for the politicians.

You are right, maybe not my business. But I just try to understand where the others really are. Where is their lie, and where is the lie in me. This work is about that. 

Think like this the thing that is always outside is a thing. God is infinity meaning there is always more. The thing in those videos outside the circle is god. There is a thing in reality that is always outside of reality.

It dosent mean there is always more it means there is a thing in reality that is always perpetually more than what you are seeing. Don't think about what it might be think of it as a thing that is just always there.

God is infinity meaning always more and its a thing. Its not something its just a thing that is always there. When we see the video we think of that thing outside the circle it must be something. But the video is only saying that there is always something more. And that thing that is always something more is God.

Everything in the circle is real awakening the textbook and all are valid but there is always a thing that is more than what you perceive.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But I just try to understand where the others really are. Where is their lie, and where is the lie in me. This work is about that. 

How about asking instead, “Where do others and myself lie in relation to the Absolute?”

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How about asking instead, “Where do others and myself lie in relation to the Absolute?”

We don't lie in relation to the absolute, we lie because the conceptual mind is a lie itself. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

We don't lie in relation to the absolute, we lie because the conceptual mind is a lie itself. 

The conceptual mind is a beautiful instrument when used correctly.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You’ll think twice if someone emptied boiling tea on your head without your consent. 

Empty… remain empty xD

The meta lesson here is if you think you’ve figured it all out, reality will give you a wake up whether you like it or not.

Focus on using those opportunities as excitement and curiosity. If you’re becoming more fearful and doubtful, then you’re lost in your own tiny hallucination. 

But there’s more to it… continue to open yourself up while simultaneously dropping/letting go of your assumptions. 

Edited by Yimpa

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Empty… remain empty xD

Not empty, just without structure. It's different. remove the structure and the flow of reality remains. It is difficult because we are machines to create structures. If we want to see directly we have to jump without the parachute of the structures. is not easy

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If we want to see directly we have to jump without the parachute of the structures. is not easy

Imagining an experience like that directly will stick with you for a very long time, and in a positive way. You’d have to transcend the human, but it is rewarding as fuck.

That hallucination will give you immense courage to face other challenges life throws at you, human or not.

Edited by Yimpa

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

That hallucination will give you immense courage to face other challenges life throws at you, human or not.

That's what I'm talking about the whole time xD

It is important to recognize that you are prior to experience. But then we can begin to REALLY experience some crazy shit here 

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

It is important to recognize that you are prior to experience.

There is nothing prior to God.

You cannot have prior without God.

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Imagining an experience like that directly will stick with you for a very long time,

I had hundreds of those experiences, what I want is to be in that state full time. Any other things is insanity. Be totally open to the now without filter is the only possible choice

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Hm I wouldn't say so.

First there's non-being, then there's pure impersonal beingness and out of that emanates the personal God that creates the world.

Call it non-beingness - holy spirit - father - son

But there's definitely something prior to experience, you just can't experience it (duh). But you can become aware of it

I'm not trying to sell you another enlightenment :P as said, it's not an experience, just a recognition. Possibly you even know it and we just talk a little bit past each other

Edited by vibv

@Yimpa

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yes the incompleteness theorem shows us that  we are the incomplete God. This shows that logic is the incompleteness of God.

Edited by Hojo

"Out beyond the finite there is the infinite. I'll meet you there." -- Godel's Incompleteness Theorem

^_^

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You cannot capture Infinity because you are Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.