r0ckyreed

Godel's Theorem Applies To Awakening!!

102 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's one of the most humble people on here.  

That is the game he plays.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

This can be disputed by your own logic.  You are using logic when you say you can realize it deeper.   When we say you realize the Absolute, we mean you become it.  So when you ARE something, or being it, then knowing it collapses into Being.  It is One.   What he is saying is knowing yourself ever deeper is an infinite regress.  Which means it is dualistic.

God is an infinite regress. Nothing dualistic about it.

56 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Yet, that will not protect some people, for example those vulnerable by Psychosis. They need in my opinion a healthy grounded approach to the Absolute, including relative means like balancing  healthy relative (life) and Absolute,love, compassion, Boddhichitta and so on.

This work has never promised to fix people's psychosis.

There are a lot of people on the internet with very messed up minds. I cannot even begin to understand how their minds work and what sorts of insane things they think, believe, and do. Nor what will help them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is the game he plays.

Thanks. For me personally it would be enough if you also just "play the game" of being humble.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This work has never promised to fix people's psychosis.

It is clear that this work doesn't try to fix people's psychosis.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are a lot of people on the internet with very messed up minds. I cannot even begin to understand how their minds work and what sorts of insane things they think, believe, and do. Nor what will help them.

Yes. But maybe you can monitor a bit of the effect your work has, and see if and how negative impact on the sanity on the students of your work can be minimized, with stuff like balancing relative and absolute aspects and so on. 

I do see a lot of blown up Ego = God posters, proclaiming all day long on this forum a form of conceptual Solipsism without the Awakenings into Pure Nondual Infinite Consciousness that are necessary to really truthfully approach that terrain . I can only imagine how that harms their relative life/jobs/education/friends/familiy/relationships.

@Water by the River In short: You think that Leo is somehow "wrong", you know it better and can fix him. 

I can only imagine how that harms their relative life/jobs/education/friends/familiy/relationships.

That's because it's your imagination.

You proclaim to have reached the final state (how ironic) and now everybody else has to do that too (by your standards) or everything they say can't be of any value.

You got a huuuge ego my friend. That's not the issue, the problem is that you completely deny it.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

17 minutes ago, vibv said:

You got a huuuge ego my friend. That's not the issue, the problem is that you completely deny it.

Ego is the issue. Ego is the denial.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

For me personally it would be enough if you also just "play the game" of being humble.

I certainly will not.

10 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Ego is the issue. Ego is the denial.

Good point.

2 hours ago, Juan said:

Don’t you guys think that in order to understand some of these concepts it is mandatory to do psychedelics? Idk I get the vibes sometimes some people do mental thinking masturbation, just take whatever Leo’s word said, or just because they had a enlightening or awakening experience then they understand it all now. Some answers are BEYOND human comprehension so logic won’t fly here. 

Depends on your definition of psychedelics. That definition can also change and expand. For example, we used to not think of ketamine as a psychedelic. But now more people are referring to it as such as we did more research on it.

Like studying frogs. I loved frogs as a kid!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Like studying frogs. I loved frogs as a kid!

It's more like studying an Infinite Chameleon, who happens to be yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's more like studying an Infinite Chameleon, who happens to be yourself.

Wow, I thought you mentioned frogs in the past. This is crazy!

69th post…. *of course*

Edited by Yimpa

8 hours ago, vibv said:

You proclaim to have reached the final state (how ironic) and now everybody else has to do that too (by your standards) or everything they say can't be of any value.

Well, that would be your interpretation of what I wrote. If I remember correctly I wrote something different, and with quite some more nuances.

If you allow me I am not engaging with who exactly here has a big ego and who is denying that, since that would probably end in a less than harmonic way and without much benefit. I genereally prefer a debate on the topic, and not ad-hominem attacks without any specific arguments/examples.

And when it comes to the topic, I will not speak of True Nature in an untruthful way just because apparently you don't really resonate with what I write. Feel free to criticize, I am not gaslit by that. And if you do that with reasons/specific arguments and not ad-hominem, even more appreciated, and probably you will also feel better doing it that way.

Water by the River

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't get it. I didn't know Enlightenment was a State. So if it's a State then an Enlightened being can become unenlightened, since States are transient. 

Consider context in which something is communicated. 

For example, if I simply shouted “I’m going to kill all of you!” without any context, it could have infinite meaning depending on your current frame of viewing reality.

However, if there was context, then what is being communicated can be seen more clearly. For example, shouting “I’m going to kill all of you!” in an airplane will be profoundly different than shouting “I’m going to kill all of you!” in a voice chat while playing Call of Duty.

If you understand airplanes but have no idea what video games or Call of Duty is, then that’s where there’s confusion.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Consider context in which something is communicated. 

For example, if I simply shouted “I’m going to kill all of you!” without any context, it could have infinite meaning depending on your current frame of viewing reality.

However, if there was context, then what is being communicated can be seen more clearly. For example, shouting “I’m going to kill all of you!” in an airplane will be profoundly different than shouting “I’m going to kill all of you!” in a voice chat while playing Call of Duty.

If you understand airplanes but have no idea what video games or Call of Duty is, then that’s where there’s confusion.

This made me more confused?please don't send me a Simpsons video

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This made me more confused?please don't send me a Simpsons video

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River You are getting close to a ban.

Mistake. He is the perfect mirror in which to contrast your vision. Is it strong enough, is it the truth that pushes it, or is it fragile because it is false? If it's truth in what you are communicating, being contrasted strengthens you

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Mistake. He is the perfect mirror in which to contrast your vision. Is it strong enough, is it the truth that pushes it, or is it fragile because it is false? If it's truth in what you are communicating, being contrasted strengthens you

If I stayed being a Roman Catholic, then I wouldn’t be HERE right now.

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

If I stayed being a Roman Catholic, then I wouldn’t be HERE right now.

Probably you were in the church praying for the heaven. But the two of them are in the same business, just with different nuances. This is not dogma, no one knows. everything remains to be seen

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Every participator influences what this forum is. If someone is unwilling to develop but instead tries to convert everyone else to their perspective it can certainly become toxic.

18 minutes ago, vibv said:

Every participator influences what this forum is. If someone is unwilling to develop but instead tries to convert everyone else to their perspective it can certainly become toxic.

Maybe, but Leo could explain why enlightenment is an illusion. Waterriver's perspective is: if you realize the absolute that you are, you are enlightened. for millennia blablabla. leo says: enlightenment is an illusion. but it doesn't explain it, it's quite frustrating. Then he says: if you don't accept what I teach, I'm going to ban you. ok, accept what? that enlightenment is an illusion? Why? It is a somewhat complicated dialogue because it seems that Leo does not fully define himself. So what he expects? 

20 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Yes. But maybe you can monitor a bit of the effect your work has, and see if and how negative impact on the sanity on the students of your work can be minimized,

Do you ask for self-castration? On the contrary, he must be completely free, another thing is for him to be mistaken, deceived, limited. It is difficult to know because he has many blind spots, but we too must be humble and leave open the option that we do not grasp the entire picture.