vibv

Enlightenment is a paradigm

180 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, vibv said:

This video is 6 years old, but more relevant than ever:

Everything about paradigms is completely applicable to human spirituality and enlightenment. Because it OF COURSE is another paradigm.

"Enlightened" people are paradigm-locked. Every critique of that can be completely discarded by calling others unenlightened or "obviously not there yet". That alone should make you suspicious. 

But of course every serious paradigm is unable to identify itself as such from the inside, it seems completely self-evident and the only true way to see things.

What Leo didn't realize in this video yet is that non-duality and enlightenment are itself paradigms - more advanced ones, but still. He obviously does now. When are you gonna see it, too? Are you even interested in opening up to that possibility or do you just want to stay where it's cozy, convincing yourself that this has to be finally the end of your development?

Your post is itself a paradigm as well. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

In case I’m not making myself clear… EVERYTHING that you hate is LOVE

Non-duality is Love
Enlightenment is Love
Science is Love
War is Love
Religion is Love
Human is Love
Evil thoughts is Love
Separation is Love
Attachment is Love
Abandonment is Love
Death is Love

And YOU are GOD

I know ;) I don't hate none of these things. I'm gonna Love them to Death :x

I Love You ;)

I Love You, too ?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

48 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your post is itself a paradigm as well. 

Yep but at least I don't deny it ;)

Nothing wrong with paradigms, it's paradigm-lock that's dangerous.

Edited by vibv

Advancing happens through shedding the old paradigms and assuming higher ones, with more Truth and Love in them.

There will always be paradigms, but you got to empty your hands first before you can receive the greater gift.

Edited by vibv

6 hours ago, vibv said:

This video is 6 years old, but more relevant than ever:

Everything about paradigms is completely applicable to human spirituality and enlightenment. Because it OF COURSE is another paradigm.

"Enlightened" people are paradigm-locked. Every critique of that can be completely discarded by calling others unenlightened or "obviously not there yet". That alone should make you suspicious. 

But of course every serious paradigm is unable to identify itself as such from the inside, it seems completely self-evident and the only true way to see things.

What Leo didn't realize in this video yet is that non-duality and enlightenment are itself paradigms - more advanced ones, but still. He obviously does now. When are you gonna see it, too? Are you even interested in opening up to that possibility or do you just want to stay where it's cozy, convincing yourself that this has to be finally the end of your development?

This video was one of my most educational ones along with the marketing one. It opened me up to a lot I wasn't aware of, even my own paradigms. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

Know thyself....

58 minutes ago, vibv said:

it's paradigm-lock that's dangerous.

What do you mean by dangerous!

How is someone believing/doing the same things over and over again dangerous. 

Sounds boring to me!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

50 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds boring to me!

❤️ 

It creates Ego and turns it into a survival game. It's the opposite of Love, because it closes down and outlashes at everything that it feels threatened by. In mild cases this just shows as gaslighting and bending of facts to fit the narrative of the paradigm. In more extreme cases it leads to crucifications and war. And everything in between.

It's actually how the Devil is created.

Paradigm-lock is essentially the thing that holds us back the most on this planet. It's the reason the state of the world is maintained instead of improved. It prevents dying of the old and therefore facilitates the clinging to old, rotten, withered structures.

In a sense you could say it IS how the Ego operates.

The solution is shining the light of Consciousness onto every idea and concept and letting it burn, realizing that it is not you that dies, but your idea of yourself. If you continue to do that you will burn more and more of your egoic structure, and that fire will spread onto other ones as well. Because there's the collective ego of which your personal ego is a part of. If you burn it, you burn some part of the collective ego as well.

Then someday you will become a bringer of fire and a lot of people will attack you, scuff at you and discredit you. But you know that this is only temporary. In the end the fire will win and turn our whole web of ideas and concepts to ashes – and out from those finally arises something new, like a phoenix, something which has never been seen or even been conceived before. 

This will be something that no one CAN know at the current moment, but you can connect with it by letting go of your past. This can be achieved by going into the shadows of your and our collective psyche. But not to stay there, but to see that even there you'll find nothing but – Love.

It connects you to the great Unknown, to infinite Creativity, Beauty & Love. And you will get a taste of what's to come, when something completely new will be born that's not just a repetition of our past. After you got that taste you will know what I'm talking about, and you will want to devote your life to advancing towards this future, because all fame, money and success in the present means NOTHING, if you have ever felt what our potential as humanity really entails.

Edited by vibv

It's an unknown. Get enlightened first and save yourself the nonsense, because it is seriously bs.

1 minute ago, UnbornTao said:

It's an unknown. Get enlightened first and save yourself the nonsense, because it is seriously bs.

Oh really ? how would you know that

By the way your post is a perfect example for why I made this topic. 

@UnbornTao What’s an unknown? Enlightenment?

What exactly do you find bs? Could you please be more specific. Also your post seems very arrogant and patronizing.

I probably didn’t formulate everything as I wish I could, but I’m working on it. The general gist however I’m extremely certain of — being: after you realize your true nature it’s about transforming/transcending the dream. In our case humanity. Nietzsche called it Ubermensch, that which transcends being human.

Enlightenment is done for me, but I would never call myself that.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds boring to me!

❤️ 

^^^Might be hope for you yet....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@vibv  What I mean is that short of direct consciousness, the rest is at best unnecessary add-ons. Contemplation should be the main activity and not speculation. No matter what the mind comes up with relating to enlightenment, it is not it.

37 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@vibv  What I mean is that short of direct consciousness, the rest is at best unnecessary add-ons. Contemplation should be the main activity and not speculation. No matter what the mind comes up with relating to enlightenment, it is not it.

Where is the boundary between contemplation and speculation?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

^^^Might be hope for you yet....

Nice bro hehe!! ? 

For me hope is just another word for not being satisfied with the current experience of reality.

There's no one left here that's satisfied or unsatisfied, which funny enough, is satisfying in itself!

Much respect your motivation for truth bro!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, vibv said:

Then someday you will become a bringer of fire and a lot of people will attack you, scuff at you and discredit you. But you know that this is only temporary. In the end the fire will win and turn our whole web of ideas and concepts to ashes – and out from those finally arises something new, like a phoenix, something which has never been seen or even been conceived before. 

Is this why people do fire washes for therapy. They use actual fire. Sadhguru explains this on his channel @vibv

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

7 hours ago, vibv said:

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

52 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Where is the boundary between contemplation and speculation?

Speculation is making stuff up based on conclusions and assumptions whereas contemplating is truly aiming to grasp what's true about any subject matter beyond belief and ideas. The boundary is set depending on how you hold these distinctions. One is based on not-knowing, the other on ignorance.

Edited by UnbornTao

Insight about breaking out of paradigm lock:

As I was driving with my sister to a restaurant, someone on the road was being rude and downright refused to let me into “their” lane. Usually I would have kept to myself about how I felt; I was also taught not say anything bad about other people or I would be a sinner or go to hell.

Well guess what? I did the opposite, because I really wanted to test my limits. Please unquote the following if it’s too much for you / you’re sensitive :

I told my sister how I really felt how that driver - I wanted to slit this guy’s throat and see his whole family and children burned at a stake.

I was surprised at myself (and so was my sister). Of course, I wouldn’t actually do this, as I’m not a psychopath and I don’t want to go to jail. In any case, I finally said how I authentically felt instead of suppressing it or bullshitting myself.

And here’s the kicker - when we got to the parking lot of the restaurant, I happened to park next to a car that had a decal sticker of Michael Myer’s wielding a knife over his shoulder! Coincidence? I think not!!

Edited by Yimpa

8 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Things I say are exclusively based on insights I have become directly conscious of. Though the details may not always be completely accurate, I’m still working it all out.

it’s my current understanding of reality, which is always advancing. I also test this stuff and put it to the test through some psychedelic musical ritual I’m working on. I take this understanding and use it to connect to the divine. It’s science, really.

After going beyond enlightenment consciousness bubbles over with creativity. But it’s not mere funny ideas in the mind, it actually a tool for creation.

All I say is verifiable by direct experience. If I see that it fails to deliver it’s going to change. This is the best version based on all past experiences that I can put together. But I’m just starting to get vocal about it.. so have some patience. If you really notice something that goes against your OWN direct experience, please tell me. Maybe it can help me to further develop this model in important ways.

Either I‘m completely deluded or I got insights that no human before me ever had. We will see :P if it works you gonna hear from it.

Edited by vibv

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is this why people do fire washes for therapy. They use actual fire. Sadhguru explains this on his channel @vibv

Yeah I went maybe a little overboard with the colorful descriptions there, but I like to think about that stuff in this kind of metaphoric poetic way.

What I mean is that we‘ll have to find out how to deconstruct our current reality on this planet. Those deconstructions will receive backlash, because the ego doesn’t like that very much.

Also it means going into the shadows of our collective psyche while staying as conscious as possible. Those being greed, addiction, insanity, vanity, indifference, etc. and also suppressed emotions (this is different for everyone) like anger, sadness, joy, fear, love, pain, confusion, etc.

We kind of „burn“ through the shadows by bringing consciousness there and in that way we free the bound energy in a cathartic way. This can be extremely ecstatic and also raises the consciousness of everyone else too. It’s like using the darkness as fuel for our development.

By that we also conclude lose ends of our individual and collective past that lead to the constant repetition of the same stuff throughout history. So we can finally move past that and start creating a future that nobody sees coming right now. It’s like a big ‚?‘.

Edited by vibv

The thing is: I could very easily speak in a way that would make all of you attest me being enlightened.

But I have no interest in playing those silly games.

Edited by vibv