vibv

Enlightenment is a paradigm

180 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Water by the River said:

I know, all these little conceptual solipsism outbursts (OMNIPOTENT) serve exactly their job of highlighting where these kind of teachings lead to, but sometimes I wonder if it is more of an intellectual-insult or really great unvoluntary parody. Or both? I truly don't know... 

:P

When I said I'm omnipotent I didn't talk about my human self. More accurately WE are omnipotent, but ultimately there's no difference.

My point was: I choose to be this character and that will be that way for the rest of this life. I don't need to try to drop it, it's pointless. It suffices to realize that it's just a mask I wear for a limited time. But for this experience right here right now it's exactly what's needed.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

When I said I'm omnipotent I didn't talk about my human self. More accurately WE are omnipotent

How do you know that you are omnipotent? How do we know to what extent reality is a prisoner of its nature? What you have said is an assumption borrowed from spirituality. We have to empty our minds of all that. anything you know is an obstacle. The mind has to be absolutely clean. All the content, kinda solipsism, god, imaginary, dream, is fine as an introduction, mental gymnastics, but ultimately is highly toxic . you have to empty your mind completely. You can't hold on to anything. That means letting the self fall into the void, letting go of greed, becoming like a 2-year-old child again. All knowledge is poison to your mind. If you want reality to manifest in you, your mind must be clean, translucent.

6 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

LOL.  Get fucking serious.  This is such typical forum bullshit.  Just 'cause you call yourself birdie, doesn't mean you have sprouted wings and can fly.

I also identify as Enlightened, and you will R E S P E C it!!!

91dcvKIL7LL.jpg

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

We have to empty our minds of all that. anything you know is an obstacle. The mind has to be absolutely clean. All the content, kinda solipsism, god, imaginary, dream, is fine as an introduction, mental gymnastics, but ultimately is highly toxic . you have to empty your mind completely. You can't hold on to anything. That means letting the self fall into the void, letting go of greed, becoming like a 2-year-old child again. All knowledge is poison to your mind. If you want reality to manifest in you, your mind must be clean, translucent.

That's just dogma.

How do you know that you are omnipotent? 

Consciousness is able to dream up whatever it wants to.

How do we know to what extent reality is a prisoner of its nature?

It kinda is. GOD can't be not GOD, that's the only limitation. But GOD is also LOVE. "Enlightenment" is all about cessation of something, that's not what this is about, because that's based on fear of LOVE.

Realizing absolute Infinity is surely great. That's certainly on my bucket list. But that's not gonna "solve" this experience here. We got so much advancement to make here, so much ignorance to shatter. That's not irrelevant, that's what this is about. It's about true acts of selfless Love – and that's the greatest pleasure, too. It's the greatest challenge of all.

I had a lot of these insights before Leo had them. But he got way deeper at some point. I'll get there too.

Edited by vibv

It's about ASCENSION.

Selfless Love opens up a portal to something way higher than our current reality on this planet. This will completely shatter any dogma and be the beginning of a new age of humanity. But first we must burn through all the shadows of our past, because those are what holds us down.

This is not just a concept I came up with, it is based on actual direct experience.

I'm open to the possibility that I'm completely deluded, but I'm sure that you all don't got it either.

What you talk about is way too sane to be true.

I'll put everything I say to the test, then we'll see. If I'm wrong I adapt. This is what science really should be about.

Edited by vibv

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

What you talk about is way too sane to be true.

Although the perspectives on the degree of sanity of at least certain contributors here probably varies widely, it is an interesting truth-o-meter you introduce: Too sane to be true. Or the more sane the less true.

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Although the perspectives on the degree of sanity of at least certain contributors here probably varies widely, it is an interesting truth-o-meter you introduce: Too sane to be true. Or the more sane the less true.

I at least got the balls to be completely insane.

28 minutes ago, vibv said:

That's just dogma.

It is not dogma, it is obvious. If you want to get out of the conceptual mind you must abandon attachment to any concept.

29 minutes ago, vibv said:

Consciousness is able to dream up whatever it wants to.

How do you know that? What is dreaming? What is consciousness? That assertion implies that something called conciousness is doing something with a result. Are you sure about that? How? For me to think that kind of ideas is the guarantee of being trapped in the mind, separation . For me for now it's enough to be able to dissolve the limitations and be now without limits. Why it's important to know how things are being created? It's possible to know that? What do you get knowing that? Over all, who wants to know that? The ego. The obstacle. So with this attitude, you are strengthen the obstacle. For me the thing is , first dissolve that, immerse in the now, and then let's see. No spectations.

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is not dogma, it is obvious. If you want to get out of the conceptual mind you must abandon attachment to any concept.

That's different than what you said before.

Why it's important to know how things are being created? It's possible to know that? What do you get knowing that? Over all, who wants to know that? The ego. The obstacle. So with this attitude, you are strengthen the obstacle. For me the thing is , first dissolve that, immerse in the now, and then let's see. No spectations.

1. Because God wants to get to know every aspect of itself experientally

2. It is possible to gain a deeper and deeper understanding of Reality

3. The ego is not an obstacle to overcome, because trying that creates more ego. One thing that is inherent to the ego is a deep wishing for death of itself. That's the opposite of what LOVE is

But sneakily all it really does is to prevent its death because it fears nothing more – and thus also fears Life itself. It's got it all completely backwards.

LOVE transcends the ego by loving it to death. That's true DEATH which is equal to LIFE. But that's only possible through the ego, not by overcoming it

Edited by vibv

26 minutes ago, vibv said:

I at least got the balls to be completely insane.

Would it now be unpolite to say the I don't have the impression that you are completely insane?

Would it be a criticism of your statement that I consider going completely insane has not (necessarily) much to do with courageous character traits/certain parts of the body?

Has being insane become "en vogue" since Leos latest declarations bold explorations of (Alien?)-Insanity?

It seems Water by the River definitely needs someone explaining him the most recent trends of the season... 

Edited by Water by the River

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Would it now be unpolite to say the I don't have the impression that you are completely insane?

Would it be a criticism of your statement that I consider going completely insane has not (necessarily) much to do with courageous character traits/certain parts of the body?

Has being insane become "en vogue" since Leos latest declarations bold explorations of (Alien?)-Insanity?

It seems Water by the River definitely needs someone explaining him the most recent trends of the season... 

haha xD sure thing

I'll take it as a compliment that you don't have the impression that I'm completely insane ;)

Sanity is a human concept, that also changes all the time. GOD is insane because it will never fit into any human concept or idea of it. But it FEELS like going insane, because you're inevitably inside those human paradigm, if you want to or not. It can only be transcended by literally going INSANE

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

It can only be transcended by literally going INSANE

Not my experience. There is enough useful tools in certain spiritual teachings to balance this passage to True Nondual and Absolute Being in very healthy and non-insane way. And yet realize IT in all its profound depth, which for sure is considered insane by mainstream-society. And then live healthy and compassionate IN this very society. That has been done by spiritual traditions since millenia. That is the actual Icebucket-AWAKENING-challenge: NOT to go insane, and YET realize IT. Ideas like reaching "orbital velocity away from human BS" is just coping.

Essential tools are:

1) Compassion/Boddhichitta/Love, and especially

2) the two Truths Teaching of Relative Truth vs. Absolute Truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_truths_doctrine

It is only when one reinvents the wheel and thinks everyone who came before over millenia were just idiots of the *****ISM-RATS-scoundrels-unfortunate deluded souls-kind, and forgets such essential teaching tools and healthy views to balance ones AWAKENING Awakening with daily life. The outcome of which is, as we can see... well, it needs a big blind spot and a lot of love for the beloved leader to overlook that or not draw the right conclusions from that.

I like the following statement: Nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time. Why? Because then doing just the opposite of the wrong stuff one does would be perfectly right in every case. In other words: There is something to be learned from everybody. Even the Enlightenment *****ISMs.

Selling Water by the River

5 hours ago, vibv said:

What I reject is the idea that there is an event that ends all suffering and after which nothing matters anymore.

This is actually possible, but the point is is that there are infinite states. This just happens to be one of them.

5 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Actually, I need more tea please! I’m still thirsting for more answers!

3 hours ago, vibv said:

I had a lot of these insights before Leo had them. But he got way deeper at some point. I'll get there too.

Or you can realize that you’re imagining Leo. That’s an option, too.

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This is actually possible, but the point is is that there are infinite states. This just happens to be one of them.

What is possible? An event that ends all suffering and after which nothing matters anymore?

Define suffering, define mattering.

I define it like that:

Suffering is the unacceptance of that which is - however subtle. But this can be extremely misunderstood as trying to stop to do and therfore change anything in the relative – a kind of toxic acceptance of every circumstance, often accompanied by a suppression of anger. When it's really understood and actualized it leads to your blossoming and catharsis.

With mattering in this context I mean caring about yourself and others. It's correct that nothing ultimately matters, but this can be extremely misunderstood and lead to indifference and inaction. When it's really understood and actualized it leads to true acts of Selfless Love.

Or you can realize that you’re imagining Leo. That’s an option, too.

I'm completely aware of that. He's exactly in the right spot at the right time to give me perfect opportunities to AWAKEN more deeply. As is this whole discussion. Therefore I love every last bit of it ;)

Edited by vibv