BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

219 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Super. Then, sit and stop your mind for 10 minutes. 

Why should I? What on earth would I have to gain from it?

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Why should I? What on earth would I have to gain from it?

Just your freedom. But if you refuse to see your slavery, your choice

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Just your freedom. But if you refuse to see your slavery, your choice

Do you become "free" by sitting down and trying to stop the clouds on the sky?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Do you become "free" by sitting down and trying to stop the clouds on the sky?

No, I become free realizing my slavery, understanding it and detaching myself from it

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, I become free realizing my slavery, understanding it and detaching me from it

What fucking slavery? You are creating your own slavery by labelling your very existence as enslavement! Don't you see this?

I swear... the capacity of humans to drive themselves crazy is simply ASTONISHING. xD

What fucking slavery? You are creating your own slavery by labelling your very existence as enslavement! Don't you see this?

I swear... the capacity of humans to drive themselves crazy is simply ASTONISHING. xD

Yeah yeah, sure, you are free . Now try to be happy 2 hours without negativity. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah yeah, sure, you are free . Now try to be happy 2 hours without negativity. 

Again, why should I? Positivity and negativity are two necessary components of reality, like two opposing but complementary poles of a battery. Without either one, existence would not be possible! Get rid of one of them and you get rid of LIFE! Jesus Christ, why would I want to get rid of the greatest gift that God has ever created for itself?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Again, why should I? Positivity and negativity are two necessary components of reality, like two opposing but complementary poles of a battery. Without either one, existence would not be possible! Get rid of one of them and you get rid of LIFE!

So , does your cat, when sitting on the couch, have negative ideas? I would say not. Negativity is part of the programming that makes you a slave, but if you don't want to see it, and you prefer your shortcuts, it is your choice, but in the end reality hits you in the face again and again

@Bazooka Jesus  

If you free your mind from the trap it is in, you will perceive the now for what it is. Your mind will cease to be a flat screen on which relative content appears and will be a bottomless hole from which reality springs. the difference is total

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So , does your cat, when sitting on the couch, have negative ideas? I would say not.

Of course the cat experiences negativity (even though it probably doesn't label it as such). Empty stomach = negative. Full stomach = positive. But without the experience of the empty stomach, the cat would never get to experence the joy of having a full stomach!

Without "bad", there cannot be anything "good". That's how the game works!

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But in the end reality hits you in the face again and again

Of course, that's part of the fun! Life is a rollercoaster that goes up and down and up and down and up and down... for all of eternity. Good God, how fucking boring would it be if it only ever moved in a perfectly straight horizontal line? Can you imagine? ?

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Bazooka Jesus  

If you free your mind from the trap it is in, you will perceive the now for what it is.

Recognize the trap for what it is. A figment of your imagination.

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Your mind will cease to be a flat screen on which relative content appears and will be a bottomless hole from which reality springs. the difference is total

The bottomless hole is always there. The relative content is nothing but its very own expression. Nonduality and Duality are two sides of the exact same coin!

To recognize the formlessness that expresses itself through form is entering the kingdom of God. No need to get rid of anything, brother. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Of course, that's part of the fun! Life is a rollercoaster that goes up and down and up and down and up and down... for all of eternity. Good God, how fucking boring would it be if it only ever moved in a perfectly straight horizontal line? Can you imagine? ?

Holy sheet. My therapist was using the metaphor of “up and down and up and down and up and down” yesterday, but in a “negative” context. 

What a trip!

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What a trip!

Isn't it ever? B|

22 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Without "bad", there cannot be anything "good". That's how the game works!

Yes, if you are trapped in the relative mind 

Really you can't see it? 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There have been consequences for murdering and raping people long before any laws existed. And of course, the establishing of law itself is a natural consequence of murder and rape.

Yeah, because it's plain stupid.

God also allows you to saw off your own arm... but that doesn't mean that it is a particularly bright idea to do it, lol.

A rapist is God. Why a rapist in the first place exists? Because it is not conscious enough and such internal chaos and compulsivity exists within him that he ends up raping.

Rapist = God.

So God is unconscious.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, if you are trapped in the relative mind 

Really you can't see it? 

Relativity is not a trap! Good God! It is a necessary feature of existence; without relativity/duality, you could have no experience of any kind whatsoever, let alone experience your own divinity!

Why do you think any of this right here exists? It exists for God to experience itself - that is the whole purpose of form. What do you think we're all doing here?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

A rapist is God. Why a rapist in the first place exists? Because it is not conscious enough and such internal chaos and compulsivity exists within him that he ends up raping.

Rapist = God.

So God is unconscious.

Don’t abuse these teachings, and especially don’t think you’ve outsmarted God.

Consider how this mindset is precisely what is keeping women away from you. I’m being serious.

Edited by Yimpa

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Relativity is not a trap! Good God! It is a necessary feature of existence; without relativity/duality, you could have no experience of any kind whatsoever, let alone experience your own divinity!

Why do you think any of this right here exists? It exists for God to experience itself - that is the whole purpose of form. What do you think we're all doing here?

interesting relative ideas. The question is: are you aware right now that you are the total reality creating itself? If you are, great joy will flow from you continuously. is the case?

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

are you aware right now that you are the total reality creating itself?

Yes.

If you are, great joy will flow from you continuously.

That’s an assumption. Or a fortune cookie.

is the case?

Don’t gaslight me.

Look into Serapis. The Greek Egyptian God. 400 years before his birth. They had a saying.  Iesus christos. Which meant hail Zeus the annoited one. This was also before the letter j was supposedly invented. In Latin countries they still say hey Zeus for Jesus. Literally meaning hail Zeus. Zeus is no Jesus, but they are both patriarchal religions which have been used to keep the population of their time obedient. Also look into spiral dynamics orange, green and yellow