mr_engineer

'The biggest problem with society is men'.

84 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@mr_engineer  you're starting a shit storm in a teacup. Feminism is a very broad movement. I don't know how you can simply box it like that. 

Are you consuming manosphere content on the regular? I meet a lot of women and they are perfectly fine. They don't hate men at all. Where are you getting all this? 

Your thread looks like  someone complaining why vegans don't like meat eaters. 

Well that's because they're vegans. You'll always have extreme people in society. It's you who is being intolerant here. Reflect on it. 

Spoken like a true simp. 

To everybody else who's reading - have the courage to call simps simps. It's time we stop putting up with enablers of man-hate. 

Edited by mr_engineer

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@something_else @Buck Edwards The fact that you simps are enabling an anti-male echo-chamber is the exact reason we have to take a stand against feminism. 

The funniest part(and ironic too) of this statement is that I'll be the last person on planet earth to be anti-male. I have had the strongest pro-male bias hitherto in life. I'm simply incapable of being anti-male. The planet is dead without men, look around, men run everything from A to Z. Do you think this planet will exist without men? It wouldn't make any sense to hate men. The masculine always represents survival. When you don't have that, you don't have survival. 

You have nothing to worry. You'll not be the last man on earth. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@mr_engineer It's so easy to get right-wing radicalized online these days. I've been just like you are now, but thankfully it didn't last long. Start getting very critical of how representative these man-hate horror examples of yours really are. 

Just now, Kid A said:

@mr_engineer It's so easy to get right-wing radicalized online these days. I've been just like you are now, but thankfully it didn't last long. Start getting very critical of how representative these man-hate horror examples of yours really are. 

That's not the point being made here. I'm not out here trying to form a black and white one-size-fits-all ideology about 'all women'. I'm talking about the ones who are feminists. 

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Spoken like a true simp. 

To everybody else who's reading - have the courage to call simps simps. It's time we stop putting up with enablers of man-hate. 

Sorry, I'm not simping women. I'm just not into fake victim shit. Lol. Women have their own issues too. Bottomline is that both gender have issues. Gro sum bowls. :P

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Sorry, I'm not simping women. I'm just not into fake victim shit. Lol. Women have their own issues too. Bottomline is that both gender have issues. Gro sum bowls. :P

Spoken like a true simp. Also, benevloent emasculation. 

Edited by mr_engineer

14 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Spoken like a true simp. 

And what is man-hate exactly? What does it look like to you? 

If you grow healthy friendships with both men and women, you'll never experience hate from either one. 

Radical opinions are like incels. They exist like pests around every block. You have to ignore them. Those are fringes of society. You can't be taking that kind of shit seriously. You also take away your own strength, courage and manhood that way. 

Who hated you? Sorry, you have to meet your needs your own way through life. Life won't come to you on a silver platter. You meet society halfway. Society gives you enough resources to grow and flourish. Your responsibility lies in grabbing the bull by the horns and creating your own path in life.

You're giving into defeatist mentality and for any man this is very unattractive. That's why no man on this thread subscribes to your ideology, they find it disempowering and antithetical to manhood. No, they aren't simps. They simply won't stoop so low, they got some pride. Where's yours? 

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Spoken like a true simp. Also, benevloent emasculation. 

Try to upgrade yourself. You'll benefit from healthy masculinity classes. Follow some like David Goggins. Find some life coach. You give too much power to society. Start powering yourself. 

9 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And what is man-hate exactly? What does it look like to you? 

The ideology that 'men are the biggest problem in society' is man-hate. 

If you grow healthy friendships with both men and women, you'll never experience hate from either one. 

Bullshit. There are enough retards in the world. We have to regulate them. 

Radical opinions are like incels. They exist like pests around every block. You have to ignore them. Those are fringes of society. You can't be taking that kind of shit seriously. You also take away your own strength, courage and manhood that way. 

'A real man ____' Benevolent emasculation. 

Who hated you?

As if you give a shit. 

Sorry, you have to meet your needs your own way through life. Life won't come to you on a silver platter. You meet society halfway. Society gives you enough resources to grow and flourish. Your responsibility lies in grabbing the bull by the horns and creating your own path in life.

You're giving into defeatist mentality and for any man this is very unattractive. That's why no man on this thread subscribes to your ideology, they find it disempowering and antithetical to manhood. No, they aren't simps. They simply won't stoop so low, they got some pride. Where's yours? 

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Try to upgrade yourself. You'll benefit from healthy masculinity classes. Follow some like David Goggins. Find some life coach. You give too much power to society. Start powering yourself. 

Benevolent emasculation. 

Any time you attack my masculinity, that's benevolent emasculation. So, please, shut up about 'masculinity', you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer I don't know why you twist the message of my statements. I'm telling you to become a stronger man for your own good. You will never find a man who will say "Yea bro, I'm a victim." It's simply against masculinity. Basic masculinity lies in taking charge. Basic masculinity lies in saying - "I'm stronger than this and I won't be defeated. I'll defeat this." The male brain wants to be the winner in every situation and paradigm. Victimhood is sometimes a self fulfilling prophecy. If you think you aren't good enough, you'll begin to believe that. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@mr_engineer I don't know why you twist the message of my statements. I'm telling you to become a stronger man for your own good. You will never find a man who will say "Yea bro, I'm a victim." It's simply against masculinity. Basic masculinity lies in taking charge. Basic masculinity lies in saying - "I'm stronger than this and I won't be defeated. I'll defeat this." The male brain wants to be the winner in every situation and paradigm. Victimhood is sometimes a self fulfilling prophecy. If you think you aren't good enough, you'll begin to believe that. 

For once, stop pointing the finger at the man and start pointing the finger where it should actually be pointed. To the people spreading radical anti-male ideologies. If you don't do this, you're the simp here. 

I don't care what your 'man'-ideology says. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Buck Edwards why are you arguing with a guy who has a troll face as his profile pic?

I don't know man. Every time he says something, it's so hard to convince that he is digging his own grave. I don't know if he is trolling or what. Most of his posts are just about the same dang thing every time. 

You're right. I should just stop arguing with him. It's pointless. 

I'm the simp lol. OK!!!!! 

(AND calling me a simp over and over wasn't emasculation of my own masculinity. Lol. The irony)

Edited by Buck Edwards

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

That's not the point being made here. I'm not out here trying to form a black and white one-size-fits-all ideology about 'all women'. I'm talking about the ones who are feminists. 

I know, but feminists are very rarely man-haters. So rarely that it shouldn't bother you at all. That's what I finally realized. I've lived in a very feminist society all my life, but the closest things to "man-hate" I've ever witnessed have all been online, usually cherrypicked by American right-wingers. Just like right-wingers focus so ridiculously much on muslim terrorists, compared to the muslims who aren't terrorists, which are the vast majority.  

bro, @mr_engineer you're creating the thing if you create it unconsciously you wont feel very good what im sayin is to change your state and take action (be positive) you'll never know until you do.

8 minutes ago, Kid A said:

I know, but feminists are very rarely man-haters. So rarely that it shouldn't bother you at all. That's what I finally realized. I've lived in a very feminist society all my life, but the closest things to "man-hate" I've ever witnessed have all been online, usually cherrypicked by American right-wingers. Just like right-wingers focus so ridiculously much on muslim terrorists, compared to the muslims who aren't terrorists, which are the vast majority.  

Not all feminists, huh?! :D:D Feels good to be the judge and not the subject for once. 

6 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

bro, @mr_engineer you're creating the thing if you create it unconsciously you wont feel very good what im sayin is to change your state and take action (be positive) you'll never know until you do.

This is invalidation of the reality of what they're saying. 

This diagram applies here. True or False?

screenshot2019-01-31at3.00.44pm.png

@mr_engineer I recommended you the book "Loving what is" last week. If you read that book and do the work, you will also realize that you actually have this man-hating stuff all backwards, which is pretty much always the case when we're angry and upset at someone and suffer because of it.

1 minute ago, Kid A said:

@mr_engineer I recommended you the book "Loving what is" last week. If you read that book and do the work, you will also realize that you actually have this man-hating stuff all backwards, which is pretty much always the case when we're angry and upset at someone and suffer because of it.

I recommend you stop being a simp.