mr_engineer

'The biggest problem with society is men'.

84 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

The guy is from the stone age, such people will go extinct sooner or later.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no sense of historical context. Gavin Newsom very progressive. And he does so in a grounded, reasonable, and practical manner.

To be fair, Gavin Newsom does look like a distant relative of Mitt Romney. Maybe he confused the two.

24 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Again, fucking men, am I right.

This is not an accident. This is brainwashing. They have been brainwashed to believe this and like good little NPCs, they lapped it up. 

I am very curious to know whose idea was this. Whoever it is, we know you exist. 

Media is trying to make women turn into men and men turn into women. They are pushing it hard. I don't mind i would love to sit at home all day and clean the house getting drunk on wine then having my so come home and beg me for sex.

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Media is trying to make women turn into men and men turn into women. They are pushing it hard. I don't mind i would love to sit at home all day and clean the house getting drunk on wine then having my so come home and beg me for sex.

Contemplate the negatives of being in that situation.

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@sholomar You guys love to strawman left leadership. However, actual left leadership is rock solid:

California has been a disaster under him with rising crime and insane homelessness. Tons of people and businesses have been leaving. Even liberals like Ana Kasparian who live there have denounced him.

He’s also not particularly progressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFQ5WuMeBWQ

Edited by Raze

I disagree that this is a problem of "woke" college kids as much as it is a problem of American culture. American culture is very insular, Americans seldom consume foreign media and American news does a pitiful job covering international events. The result is that Americans tend to be very ignorant of the world around them.

Americans and American culture just tends to be very ignorant and exceptionally stupid, this is not a woke, leftist, or "stage green" problem.

quote-english-was-good-enough-for-jesus-

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Americans tend to be very ignorant of the world around them

Dude most countries are blue and ethnocentric. They usually only care about their own country 

Edited by Jacob Morres

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

It almost makes me want to ask them, in a condescending way 'Who hurt you?!' 

In all seriousness, though, it's not these kids' fault. The education-system is doing this to us. It's creating a worse world for men, by indoctrinating students with man-hate. 

If anyone here is an investigative journalist, please, look into this. It would be very helpful. 

It's the 2020s social movements, which is messy

The 1860s and 1960s ones were even more messy. The 1860s was a literal war and the 1960s one had lots of radical sects and lots of killings 

At it's core all of these movements are progress. They pointing out real issues people go through. There are some excesses though, and a lot of those excesses I agree with you on

Those excesses that you dislike are not the core nor the major part of these shifts 

It'll blowover and end in pure progress ? 

Honestly, in the next 10y, regarding the man hating thing, i don't think will even be a thing. And most women are chill I wouldn't even worry about it now even

Edited by Jacob Morres

5 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

It's the 2020s social movements, which is messy

And what's the goal of these social movements? 

At it's core all of these movements are progress. They pointing out real issues people go through. There are some excesses though, and a lot of those excesses I agree with you on

Those excesses that you dislike are not the core nor the major part of these shifts 

It'll blowover and end in pure progress ? 

I don't know what you mean by 'progress'. You mean, men's population will be culled by 50% by suicides? 

Honestly, in the next 10y, regarding the man hating thing, i don't think will even be a thing. And most women are chill I wouldn't even worry about it now even

They're not doing this because men have actually done something to them. If you ask them 'what have men done to you', they won't have an answer. They have just been indoctrinated to believe this shit. 

I don't see why this indoctrination will stop, if we don't catch the people behind this. 

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

You mean, men's population will be culled by 50% by suicides?

Dude what are you reading

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

Dude what are you reading

When they say 'the biggest problem with society is men', the solution to this 'problem' is to get rid of men, right?! That's what 'progress' means, right?! 

It is time to see through the bullshit of feminists and discredit them. It is not about 'equality' anymore, it is about hating on men and getting rid of men. We have to unite against them and stand up for ourselves. 'Feminist' has to be seen as a swear-word and when someone says 'I'm a feminist', you should mentally dismiss them as 'man-hater'. Cuz that's what they are in today's world. It should be a known red-flag in dating and they do not deserve one bit of commitment from men, cuz we're the biggest problem, right?! And watch out for the people who try to sell it to you as something that's 'good for men'. They're the 'benevolent feminists'. 

We have to take an aggressive stand against feminism. We cannot sit back like passive little doormats and let them walk all over us. And we have to see feminist ideology as a disease of the mind, we have to see feminists as mentally ill people who need help. We have to use therapy to help them. Then we will get somewhere. Eradicate it from your individual lives, then we won't see bullshit like this in collective discourse. 

And, don't fall for the 'you feel threatened because you're insecure'. That's invalidation and gaslighting fuelled by man-hate and it's a sign that the person saying that is toxic. 

Edited by mr_engineer

You're laying in a bit too much into this rhetoric. Strong narratives exist on either side. If you went to a church in the Bible belt, you'll meet a lot of crazy fundamentalists. 

The attack that happened on January 6 is a good example. 

Worry about real things. 

My name is Reena and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

You're laying in a bit too much into this rhetoric. Strong narratives exist on either side. If you went to a church in the Bible belt, you'll meet a lot of crazy fundamentalists. 

The attack that happened on January 6 is a good example. 

Worry about real things. 

This is a trivialization of the problem at hand. 

Don't tell me what to worry about and what not to worry about. Together, we can do this, we can eradicate this disease from our society. 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Together, we can do this, we can eradicate this disease from our society. 

Sieg hiel

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

Sieg hiel

xD

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Sieg hiel

This is an invalidation of the real problems caused by man-hate. (Let's start calling feminism what it really is from this point on, pow-tae-toe - pow-taa-toe). Vaush, someone who you trust, has talked about this response. 

@mr_engineer  you're starting a shit storm in a teacup. Feminism is a very broad movement. I don't know how you can simply box it like that. 

Are you consuming manosphere content on the regular? I meet a lot of women and they are perfectly fine. They don't hate men at all. Where are you getting all this? 

Your thread looks like  someone complaining why vegans don't like meat eaters. 

Well that's because they're vegans. You'll always have extreme people in society. It's you who is being intolerant here. Reflect on it.