Inliytened1

Enlightenment Is Actual and not an Illusion ?

172 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You have the same power, stop being gullible to your own B.S. 

Nonsense, as most of your posts.

18 hours ago, vibv said:

War is perfect because it is an expression of our egoic structures

Eggoic structure ;)

18 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The best It is what your intelligence tells you is best. No one can do it for you, only you can choose, and only your intuition can tell you the direction to take.

I make some of the best discoveries when I let go of choosing to do anything. 

You can expand your intelligence by letting go beyond the concept of letting go!

Nothing is guaranteed, in the rat maze many paths have no exit. 

Nothing is guaranteed, and that’s where the BEAUTY IS! You don’t need to exit anything, because YOU ARE REALITY!

Edited by Yimpa

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

Good. Dreaming is AMAZING.

2 hours ago, josemar said:

Nonsense, as most of your posts.

Wow so you having power is nonsense? Amazing.... such self-hatred on display here. I guess you have no power....so if you have no power....why do you post? According to you...you have no power so what makes you think anybody cares about what you are posting? The truth is you know you have power...because if you didn't people wouldn't respond to you.

The ability to get a response is power, it's called influence. But...of course...you can tell yourself lies of self-hatred and claim you have no power.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow so you having power is nonsense? Amazing.... such self-hatred on display here. I guess you have no power....so if you have no power....why do you post? According to you...you have no power so what makes you think anybody cares about what you are posting? The truth is you know you have power...because if you didn't people wouldn't respond to you.

The ability to get a response is power, it's called influence. But...of course...you can tell yourself lies of self-hatred and claim you have no power.

If somebody is going to study in the future what certain youtube-teachings can cause fore some of its consumers... well, a broad field of study for sure.

Of course, utmost compassionate restraint will have to be used when evaluating which kind of disposition to which "logic" leads to which sypmtoms and expressions.

Edited by Water by the River

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura lol quit editing my posts ?

At first I thought you did it yourself and thought „hm he doesn’t seem to take himself as seriously as I thought“ :P

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

At first I thought you did it yourself and thought „hm he doesn’t seem to take himself so seriously as I thought“ :P

Everyone's a comedian....:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everyone's a comedian....:)

But only a few enlightened / inliytened ones know it. :P

7 hours ago, Water by the River said:

If somebody is going to study in the future what certain youtube-teachings can cause fore some of its consumers... well, a broad field of study for sure.

Of course, utmost compassionate restraint will have to be used when evaluating which kind of disposition to which "logic" leads to which sypmtoms and expressions.

.....ummmm is English your first language? That whole bit needs some cleaning up....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I use it as simply another word. As long as it is becoming deeply conscious of your nature or some absolute aspect of existence, call it kensho, awakening, realization or Starfield.

No to the "X belief system is closer to the truth" part." Zen is probably the least contaminated practice there is but zen people still fall into the trap of looking at the finger rather than the moon. Cute and overused expression and yet it still occurs to many.

Edited by UnbornTao