Inliytened1

Enlightenment Is Actual and not an Illusion ?

172 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall Have you tried to stop pushing? Or are there responsibilities that don't let you? What stops you?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Something to be aware of is the propensity of the self conscious, also can be referred to as the ego, to take any certain type of experience that mystics talk about and turn it into an activity that creates separation between some imagined goal.

Enlightenment, however one will define it, is essentially a 'non-activity' that appears in the mind as a goal we don't currently have experience of then tries to 'do something' to attain it. Enlightenment isn't special in this regard, even god realization can be conceptualized by the mind this same way.

Some may even say that both of those are 'non-experiences' as well, which adds to the mind's conceptualized separation from them because the mind is an activity generator by its nature. Its stimuli purpose is to motivate behavior so is counterproductive for those realizations.

This isn't to make a statement about whether either are actual or illusion, just that the mind will seize upon anything mystical and conceptualize it as separated from it then having to do something to attain it. It is just what it does, not good or bad, right or wrong, just is what it is.

@SOUL That's certainly the case when you're on the so-called spiritual path in the beginning.

But there can be only one non-experience, because there can't be a distinction between two non-experiences.

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Something to be aware of is the propensity of the self conscious, also can be referred to as the ego, to take any certain type of experience that mystics talk about and turn it into an activity that creates separation between some imagined goal.

Enlightenment, however one will define it, is essentially a 'non-activity' that appears in the mind as a goal we don't currently have experience of then tries to 'do something' to attain it. Enlightenment isn't special in this regard, even god realization can be conceptualized by the mind this same way.

Some may even say that both of those are 'non-experiences' as well, which adds to the mind's conceptualized separation from them because the mind is an activity generator by its nature. Its stimuli purpose is to motivate behavior so is counterproductive for those realizations.

This isn't to make a statement about whether either are actual or illusion, just that the mind will seize upon anything mystical and conceptualize it as separated from it then having to do something to attain it. It is just what it does, not good or bad, right or wrong, just is what it is.

?

spiritual materialism 

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Those enlightened guys and gals over there seem to be having a better experience than I am having.

Maybe if I do A, B, & C,  I can also have a better experience like theirs in the future.

Sounds silly enough but the conditioned mind will fall for it 60% of the time everytime! ?

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@vibv  Don't tell Leo that because it appears from his perception of consciousness there are degrees which would suggest multiple....non-experiences of varying degrees, otherwise it would be in the absolute infinite fullness.

The mind loves to create milestones, so it can chart the appearance of progress and imagine it finds its way back to something it doesn't have or loses, since it is a challenge to abide in continually because of the mind's own activity.

@VeganAwake A journey without a path and no steps to take that isn't traveled and has no destination. Oh and you may be too generous...it seems like the conditioned mind falls for it every. dam. time.

Edited by SOUL

No one here is Awake ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

Lol speak for yourself. I'm totally aware you are imaginary. Not conceptually but experimentally. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Lol speak for yourself. I'm totally aware you are imaginary. Not conceptually but experimentally. 

There's much to consciousness than that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There's much to consciousness than that.

I know....I'm totally aware of my body being totally rewired like a machine. Let's just say I have parts of my body being rewired every moment and I feel it, and it changes the depth of my experience. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

i have a definition for enlightenment

'realizing what you are doing to yourself'

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

don't you differentiate between being awake now and remembering awakenings? Is awakening something actual for you or the accumulation of all the awakenings you have had so far?

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, vibv said:

@Breakingthewall Have you tried to stop pushing? Or are there responsibilities that don't let you? What stops you?

I am alive, being alive is pushing. I need many things, money, maintain my body, a house, etc. If you stop, you are dead. I can stop some hours a day and I try to stop my mind by meditation, but deeply, you are always in motion, being alive means that. You could go to a monastery, an ashram and stop pushing, abandon the world, the control, some people do, but I like to be on control, to push, and i also think that others feeding you is fake. you have to contribute . being able to make that attitude compatible with spirituality is possible but not easy. Inspiration

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

Good :P

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

Including you, but you have the power to ruin some gullible people's lives, we don't.

Edit: ;)

Edited by josemar

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one here is Awake ;)

I see Leo just finished working on his Awakening course for the day and felt inspired to tease us again ;)

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

2 hours ago, josemar said:

Including you, but you have the power to ruin some gullible people's lives, we don't.

Edit: ;)

You have the same power, stop being gullible to your own B.S.