Inliytened1

Enlightenment Is Actual and not an Illusion ?

172 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, vibv said:

Why not aspire to have the greatest experience ever. It has literally no end.

Why not realize that you are @Breakingthewall

;)

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Yimpa said:

Why not realize that you are @Water by the River 

;)

I know :D I give me exactly what I need right now. I love every last bit of it.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Okay… but back to the serious questions..

Can an enlightened master swim in space? :-P

27 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Water by the River 

Why not aspire to have the greatest experience ever. It has literally no end. 

Doing that after Full Enlightenment: Can work and does work. Separate self and its regularly occuring suffering gone/transcended. Can generate its own bliss with onboard-devices/awakened nondual states WITHOUT needing specific experiences for that. In other words, total freedom & love. Can do whatever its inclined to celebrate manifestation, including helping "others".

Doing that before Full Enlightenment = easing the regular suffering /non bliss emotions caused in cycles by the separate self/ego illusion Gestalt with chasing experiences (this time, quite high up Maslows ladder, with transcendental insights/awakenings/whatever n+1). Doesnt work and can't work. Same project as any other unenlightened being is performing unsuccessfully in a myriad of ways ( maslow pyramid up and down).

The mechanism described above works with mathematical precission.

Edited by Water by the River

When you get down to the brass tacks, enlightenment isn't any better or worse than anything else because it just becomes obvious that this 'ME' construct which judges things as better or worse, isn't  real and never was....... It just seemed to be!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Water by the River enlightenment is the realization that there is none. That was the end of seeking for me.

there’s nothing to achieve, everything is always perfect, has always been, and there is nothing but the absolute playing for itself. I am that.

But my point stands, it’s not the end, it’s a beginning. It goes way deeper than it seems. My issue is the notion that there is „just“ this experience, nothing more to see, except „other“ experiences.

but there are far greater experiences, there are magnitudes of significance, and we have got a chance on this planet to create something of cosmic proportions. The play of the absolute has a depth that goes beyond what any human can conceive of right now. And it’s about connecting with that.

We are not finished.

11 hours ago, vibv said:

enlightenment is the realization that there is none. That was the end of seeking for me.

No, enlightenmentIt is opening yourself completely to what you are. It is not understanding, it is being without barriers. It is the absolute total infinity that now and always is, manifesting itself, making itself transparent. But on the other hand, I think there is more. not more absolute than the absolute, but more consciousness as gura says. understanding of what this experience is, clearer, deeper, broader vision of the now. Why don't you admit that both things are compatible? It's obvious I think. One dimension is the quality of what you are, another is the structure, the manifestation. You could say that it's relative, but Just because it has form does not mean it is relative, everything is absolute.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Hello from Russia All-Knowing GOD. Not some type of science or theory.

Understand that your profile pic is not merely a hand or the color red or a rose or a phone or a computer or glass or pixels or matter or atoms or light or fingers, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc…… It’s LOVE!

Yes, that's why I made it my profile pic

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

When you get down to the brass tacks, enlightenment isn't any better or worse than anything else because it just becomes obvious that this 'ME' construct which judges things as better or worse, isn't  real and never was....... It just seemed to be!

Starting to think you are a bot. You say the same thing over and over.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Starting to think you are a bot. You say the same thing over and over.

Yeah, I can see that!!

I'm married with 3 kids and we have a 2 year old German doodle so I jump on & off quickly usually 

I also use voice text on my cell probably 80% of the time.

For me it just seems like certain words "hit the mark" better than others, so I probably way overuse them.

Maybe I listened to too many spiritual woo woo books in my early days...I dunno ? 

There's definitely some sort of human- being over here reading and responding though.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, enlightenmentIt is opening yourself completely to what you are. 

Opening myself completely leads to realizing that there CAN‘T BE ENLIGHTENMENT in the way you all use that word. Because it assumes that there is a before and after — it splits reality in half and discriminates in enlightened and unenlightened beings.

Enlightenment is bullshit. 

There’s only one kind of real „enlightenment“ and that is realizing that you never were NOT enlightened. Everything else is human bullshit.

Enlightenment is Actual and not an Illusion from a certain point of view.

Okay, we can all live happily ever after now. The end!

@Yimpa I agree. But we gotta push through the bullshit somehow, jeeez

After a while it just gets tiring and you want to go back to sleep ? 

Haha, thank God you're the dreamer anyway.

I'm allergic to that presumptuous complacent demeanor. It's not achieving anything besides circle-jerking. It's not bringing anything of value into the world. What's the point in feeling enlightened and above everybody else? Who decides that anyway? And don't tell me "you just know it", that's an invitation for the ego to spin some narrative it can cling to while completely convincing itself that it doesn't do that.

Fuck enlightenment. If you got a problem with that statement you're certainly not enlightened lol

1 hour ago, vibv said:

There’s only one kind of real „enlightenment“ and that is realizing that you never were NOT enlightened

8 hours ago, vibv said:

No, this is another conceptual thing. It is quite obvious, the nature of your human mind closes reality, makes it completely opaque, hidden behind a curtain of vibrations of desire, fear, attachment, past, future, concepts and definitions. You can say that this is also enlightenment but it doesn't seem like it, but what's the point of this? If it doesn't seem like it, it isn't to you.

One question, have you completely stopped the mental flow and opened yourself completely to the now? can you do it easily? Realizing now what you are is enlightenment. having an opaque mind is not. knowing that only you exist and that is not enlightenment, enlightenment is not knowing, it is dropping the mind and being completely open to what is.

11 hours ago, Osaid said:

Good thing enlightenment is the former and not the latter. 

You are operating from the latter, which is mind, and so you project finitude onto enlightenment.

All of you arguing don't even know what "reality is infinite" actually means. You have a very materialistic notion of it, and you project it onto enlightenment. 

But of course, if you're not enlightened, it just exists as a finite idea for you. So I totally get it! I'm just saying to keep an open mind about it, which is not happening here. That is all.

As I've said many times, it's not an insight or understanding that you integrate, as you do with awakenings. Awakenings can be imagined and chased after forever, yes. Not enlightenment.

awakening is understanding, enlightenment is knowing

i know what i am, to know means to be, it doesn't mean i know the details of every aspect of myself, that's why i dream to do that, i know what i am, i come here to understand a bit more of my bits and this understanding never ends, knowledge is i am the one doing this

12 hours ago, vibv said:

Sorry I can't remove the quote. 

Anyway, Those who say: I am enlightened, do they mean that they have had specific experiences of the absolute, or that they are installed there full time? because I have had some total openings, some more or less long, but for example right now I am trapped in my mind. It depends on the moment, if you are meditating, if you take some substance, the mind becomes lighter. but then it comes back. 

For me enlightenment is only now. Remembering an experience from yesterday is not enlightenment. You were enlightened yesterday, but today you are not

Edited by Breakingthewall