Husseinisdoingfine

The Mexican Government has published another photo related to the alien discovery

12 posts in this topic

Looks like a poster for a second Bruno movie.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol, didn't expect that xD

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Actually, this is not from the Mexican Government. The following picture you see was not taken by the Mexican Government, it was taken by me. I set up a secret camera in Leo's apartment, to document him discovering "alien consciousness".

Here Leo is on the left (please don't ask me why he's naked or has hair, I don't know either), talking to two aliens as seen on the right, who have visited Leo in order to bestow the truth of "alien consciousness".

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Actually, this is a troll post. The following picture you see was not taken by the Mexican Government, it was taken by me. I set up a secret camera in Leo's apartment, to document him discovering "alien consciousness".

Here Leo is on the left (please don't ask me why he's naked or has hair, I don't know either), talking to two aliens as seen on the right, who have visited Leo in order to bestow the truth of "alien consciousness".

Even when you confessed that this was a troll post, the fact this thread wasn't locked within 48 hours is astounding. @Carl-Richard, @Sincerity, @NoSelfSelf, @cactus, and all other mods reading this, this is a low quality troll post with nudity. please lock this. It was nice for a laugh, but it's sad it wasn't locked sooner, especially since it has nothing to do with Mexico, or a government, politics, society, current news.

@Danioover9000 Just report and ignore it like every other person here is doing. No need to be all up and arms over a shitpost, and it's not like mods here are somehow blind to the reports queue, so there's no need to act like they are.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Danioover9000 Just report and ignore it like every other person here is doing. No need to be all up and arms over a shitpost, and it's not like mods here are somehow blind to the reports queue, so there's no need to act like they are.

I have to be a bit up and arms about it, because I can't report posts. Like I have lost my own flag here, and I no longer am a member of a nation.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 Why? Because you abused the report function? Shouldn't that tell you something about bringing the reporting here if that's the case? Then again if you did abuse the report function the mods should at least be consistent and delete your posts right then and there.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Guys, this is a serious discovery and you want to report my post? This info is groundbreaking!

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@lostingenosmaze

14 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Danioover9000 Why? Because you abused the report function? Shouldn't that tell you something about bringing the reporting here if that's the case? Then again if you did abuse the report function the mods should at least be consistent and delete your posts right then and there.

I can't report posts, I don't have a flag, I'm a Martian man hunter.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 I lock everything which is low quality  but this thread mocks this hype about this Mexican alien fake puppet. So no low quality for me

Hope Leo will show his alien tramsformation one day on camera so that we finally can see some real alien ?