EdgeGod900

Do you recommend Smoking 5MeO in a car?

24 posts in this topic

you will experience recontextualization of reality and collapse of universe, existential crisis, panic, in the car which will give you sensation of.. mmh, it's gotta be okay anyway, it's upto you how you accept it after all, but smoking is anyway intense that can make you go unconsciousness and potentially not breathing.

On 24/09/2023 at 10:32 PM, Yimpa said:

In the early phases I would agree. But the more experienced you are, you’re gonna to want to challenge your ideas of what a proper mindset would be. And even the setting. You’d be surprised.. even if you get one or both “wrong”, the trip can turn out better than you could’ve ever expected.

My best acid trips were on festivals with 30k people.

Set 1: just went through a rough breakup and my ex is camping a few tents away from me.

Set 2: weird vibe between girlfriend and me, she wants to trip alone, I lose track of all friends and get lost in a crowd of people who are also on acid.

Most amazing trip.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Reminds me of my sister. She’s been going through a difficult breakup and went to a festival to let loose. However, it was her first time doing psychedelics, so she was rightfully apprehensive and only took a very small amount. She ultimately didn’t have a breakthrough due to all the fears of “what could go wrong”, but at least she got a very tiny taste of what’s possible.