justfortoday

If you want to “awaken”, get off this forum.

79 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

You pretty much summarized his entire premise. This shows us exactly how ideas of "being humble" and "open-minded" and "non-arrogant" can turn you into an arrogant and closed-minded person. This is why you have to become so radically Sovereign to get to the truth.

No doubt.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia

On 22/09/2023 at 2:38 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Oh boy. Here we go again. Infinity at its finest. We don't need fancy drawn out explanations for what Infinity means, it's right here, right now, everywhere and in every explanation and conflict.

Nice!!

@BlessedLion @Razard86  I will be honest, I don't like you both in the past, but how you posted in this thread is decent. First off to the blessed lion, you are clearly trolling, but at least you written well and tried to argue back, so kitten finally got bark good job.

@Razard86

On 22/09/2023 at 0:22 PM, Razard86 said:

1. You don't understand Solipsism, when Leo talks about it and when I talk about it I am talking about ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. You literally cannot disprove Absolute Solipsism. 

2. Just because they have a long rich tradition doesn't mean they understand reality in a superior way. Majority of their wisdom is just content in the dream. What does this mean? Wisdom comes in many forms, so does knowledge. For example they could have vast knowledge of the flow of nature, have a deep relationship with trees, animals, they could have evolved genetically through their practices and developed a higher level of natural intuition and baseline consciousness, they could be more naturally peaceful and receptive in their communication and better at surviving without negatively impacting their environment.

3. The flaws of these tribes though is they are very ritualistic, which makes them dogmatic, they are very symbolistic, turning things into deities, avatars, what you don't realize is mystical experiences aren't enough, a mind that removes it self of all symbols has a more truthful grasp of reality from those mystical states. 

4. You think these people to be wiser, but wise....is relative. From certain states....stupidity and insanity can be superior to intelligence and sanity and the lines of these distinction are SUBJECTIVELY DRAWN and are almost always based on SURVIVAL. Many of you are still too stuck in human ideology. 

5. Consider the one who is full of potential...might be you. Are you skeptical enough to realize that you are just getting caught in more content? The Maya people are just content in the dream just like your human life. Nothing wrong with loving the content but reality...is beyond just mere content. Think of an infinite void, a blackness so black it folds in on itself and disappears. This void can conjure up anything, from one perspective it can make humans appear to be no different than robots, it can make them appear to lack any consciousness....they can look and act like NPCS in a video game.

Then next instance they can appear to be vibrant, and alive, with emotions, and feelings and depth!! Then next this blackest black, can become the brightest bright, it can appear holy, divine, and pure in its essence, this then can appear malevolent, like the darkest, scariest, craziest thing, like pure evil, ....THIS IS REALITY. Drop your notions of good, bad, survival, etc.... and then when you are done purifying yourself of your silly human perspective....THEN you can finally receive truth.

But the human perspective....is a hard perspective to drop.....because it really means death. Not just death through a mystical appearance....oh nooooo, it means you become the walking dead. You escape the perspective of the character you have been playing your whole life.

You are correct based on many developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and traits, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in life and societal domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed and gaslighted by culture and history, self biases and preferences.

You are partly correct that tribal people are mostly stage purple/red, and most spiritual traditions are very stage blue witb some stage red/purple esoteric branch. In this case the Mayans and Aztecs were a civilisation that practiced very extreme form of spirituality involving human sacrifices and some raping of the defeated tribes in that region. You are correct that these types have magical thinking and are deeply ritualistic. You are also correct in your takes of spirituality and infinite, and SURVIVAL, given how the Aztecs didn't survive against the Spanish that arrived, and due to unique geography and technology and culture they couldn't resist and got defeated.

Only thing I disagree on is Solipsism. I am absolute Solipsism, and am the only thing that exists, so really you are a figment of my imagination, not the other way around. This is my infinity and non duality, not yours. And no, the suit and shades might make you cooler, but I'm real and you're just the same as the profile pic.

@Princess Arabia

On 22/09/2023 at 2:38 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Oh boy. Here we go again. Infinity at its finest. We don't need fancy drawn out explanations for what Infinity means, it's right here, right now, everywhere and in every explanation and conflict.

More like infinite regress.?

You know, just for today, let me get off a bit, mentally masturbate a bit cuz  *IF YOU WANT TO AWAKEN, GET OFF ON THIS FORUM!

Get the joke? You know, cuz we all circle jerk each other here?

I do appreciate the effort @justfortoday of writing the long post, it's a nice reminder, a footnote.

On 2023-09-22 at 0:22 PM, Razard86 said:

1. You don't understand Solipsism, when Leo talks about it and when I talk about it I am talking about ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. You literally cannot disprove Absolute Solipsism. 

2. Just because they have a long rich tradition doesn't mean they understand reality in a superior way. Majority of their wisdom is just content in the dream. What does this mean? Wisdom comes in many forms, so does knowledge. For example they could have vast knowledge of the flow of nature, have a deep relationship with trees, animals, they could have evolved genetically through their practices and developed a higher level of natural intuition and baseline consciousness, they could be more naturally peaceful and receptive in their communication and better at surviving without negatively impacting their environment.

3. The flaws of these tribes though is they are very ritualistic, which makes them dogmatic, they are very symbolistic, turning things into deities, avatars, what you don't realize is mystical experiences aren't enough, a mind that removes it self of all symbols has a more truthful grasp of reality from those mystical states. 

4. You think these people to be wiser, but wise....is relative. From certain states....stupidity and insanity can be superior to intelligence and sanity and the lines of these distinction are SUBJECTIVELY DRAWN and are almost always based on SURVIVAL. Many of you are still too stuck in human ideology. 

5. Consider the one who is full of potential...might be you. Are you skeptical enough to realize that you are just getting caught in more content? The Maya people are just content in the dream just like your human life. Nothing wrong with loving the content but reality...is beyond just mere content. Think of an infinite void, a blackness so black it folds in on itself and disappears. This void can conjure up anything, from one perspective it can make humans appear to be no different than robots, it can make them appear to lack any consciousness....they can look and act like NPCS in a video game.

Then next instance they can appear to be vibrant, and alive, with emotions, and feelings and depth!! Then next this blackest black, can become the brightest bright, it can appear holy, divine, and pure in its essence, this then can appear malevolent, like the darkest, scariest, craziest thing, like pure evil, ....THIS IS REALITY. Drop your notions of good, bad, survival, etc.... and then when you are done purifying yourself of your silly human perspective....THEN you can finally receive truth.

But the human perspective....is a hard perspective to drop.....because it really means death. Not just death through a mystical appearance....oh nooooo, it means you become the walking dead. You escape the perspective of the character you have been playing your whole life.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:24 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@BlessedLion @Razard86  I will be honest, I don't like you both in the past, but how you posted in this thread is decent. First off to the blessed lion, you are clearly trolling, but at least you written well and tried to argue back, so kitten finally got bark good job.

@Razard86

You are correct based on many developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and traits, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in life and societal domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed and gaslighted by culture and history, self biases and preferences.

You are partly correct that tribal people are mostly stage purple/red, and most spiritual traditions are very stage blue witb some stage red/purple esoteric branch. In this case the Mayans and Aztecs were a civilisation that practiced very extreme form of spirituality involving human sacrifices and some raping of the defeated tribes in that region. You are correct that these types have magical thinking and are deeply ritualistic. You are also correct in your takes of spirituality and infinite, and SURVIVAL, given how the Aztecs didn't survive against the Spanish that arrived, and due to unique geography and technology and culture they couldn't resist and got defeated.

Only thing I disagree on is Solipsism. I am absolute Solipsism, and am the only thing that exists, so really you are a figment of my imagination, not the other way around. This is my infinity and non duality, not yours. And no, the suit and shades might make you cooler, but I'm real and you're just the same as the profile pic.

Lol you don't understand Solipsism. There is NO OTHER WAY AROUND. Everything is imaginary.

Imagination is ABSOLUTE!!! There is nothing that isn't imaginary, because imagination is NOTHING!!! You are allowing your ego to co-opt this message which it must because you don't want to accept that you are all alone. 

Your EGO is imaginary, your past is imaginary, everything you have ever experience is imaginary!!! You are equally as imaginary as me!!! That is why you and I are the same, because you cannot separate imagination!!! Close your eyes, dream up a scenario. Now try to separate it!!! You can't!!! You can create labels but you can't actually separate it. 

Look at your screen right now? Can you separate anything on here? No!!! All the supposed distinction on this screen is just conceptual. You are fully aware that on this screen everything on the screen is ONE!!! You have to be drawn or hypnotized onto the screen to forget its a screen. Your life is the same way. 

You are a screen, within that screen things arise and appear. Now your true nature as a screen...is NOTHING. So the blank before your first memory as a human....is an invisible holographic, transparent screen. That transparent holographic, invisible screen is a MIND, and is intelligent and all loving. That screen can imagine ANYTHING and make anything appear!!!

Whatever appears is EQUAL to the BLANK!!! So the absence of something and the appearance of something are ONE AND THE SAME!! Now...notice with what I described....YOU becomes absolute. There is ONLY YOU!!! All attempts to argue against this are just dishonesty that your ego utilizes to stay in a 3-D world of separation. Which it must do because you fear being INTIMATE with yourself. You fear your infinite love.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 26.9.2023 at 4:24 AM, Danioover9000 said:

Only thing I disagree on is Solipsism. I am absolute Solipsism, and am the only thing that exists, so really you are a figment of my imagination, not the other way around. This is my infinity and non duality, not yours.

Haha I could say the same thing xD

What about – it is OUR infinity. We Are One.

What you do to me, you do to yourself, and vice versa.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

@Razard86

14 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Lol you don't understand Solipsism. There is NO OTHER WAY AROUND. Everything is imaginary.

Imagination is ABSOLUTE!!! There is nothing that isn't imaginary, because imagination is NOTHING!!! You are allowing your ego to co-opt this message which it must because you don't want to accept that you are all alone. 

Your EGO is imaginary, your past is imaginary, everything you have ever experience is imaginary!!! You are equally as imaginary as me!!! That is why you and I are the same, because you cannot separate imagination!!! Close your eyes, dream up a scenario. Now try to separate it!!! You can't!!! You can create labels but you can't actually separate it. 

Look at your screen right now? Can you separate anything on here? No!!! All the supposed distinction on this screen is just conceptual. You are fully aware that on this screen everything on the screen is ONE!!! You have to be drawn or hypnotized onto the screen to forget its a screen. Your life is the same way. 

You are a screen, within that screen things arise and appear. Now your true nature as a screen...is NOTHING. So the blank before your first memory as a human....is an invisible holographic, transparent screen. That transparent holographic, invisible screen is a MIND, and is intelligent and all loving. That screen can imagine ANYTHING and make anything appear!!!

Whatever appears is EQUAL to the BLANK!!! So the absence of something and the appearance of something are ONE AND THE SAME!! Now...notice with what I described....YOU becomes absolute. There is ONLY YOU!!! All attempts to argue against this are just dishonesty that your ego utilizes to stay in a 3-D world of separation. Which it must do because you fear being INTIMATE with yourself. You fear your infinite love.

Let's assume all that you written is true, that we are one, that there's no seperation, that there's an intelligence and infinity and magic and love here at work. Okay, so if all that's the caee, then why did you change your profile picture?

Infinite intelligence, in this screen, mind, magic and Crysty, has told me that you have changed your profile picture because you felt insecure and threatened by @justfortoday when he stated he can see past your shades. Plus, you also changed your ptofile pic to become closer to @Leo Gura. Therefore, those claims are absolutely true, that you changed out of insecurity and need, assuming it's true.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Razard86

Let's assume all that you written is true, that we are one, that there's no seperation, that there's an intelligence and infinity and magic and love here at work. Okay, so if all that's the caee, then why did you change your profile picture?

Infinite intelligence, in this screen, mind, magic and Crysty, has told me that you have changed your profile picture because you felt insecure and threatened by @justfortoday when he stated he can see past your shades. Plus, you also changed your ptofile pic to become closer to @Leo Gura. Therefore, those claims are absolutely true, that you changed out of insecurity and need, assuming it's true.

You have a very unique way of thinking....look the purpose of the ego is to hide the fact that you are God. As such confusion, and conflict exists to keep you immersed. Also if I tell yo that reality is INFINITE it means that conflict and ignorance must be a part of the expression of life because it is infinite. If God is infinite, it must create an advanced system to keep itself from figuring out what is going on. Notice how what you said...has nothing to do with what I said?

Your ego is playing distraction, I tell you your entire life is imaginary, you respond with....why did you change your profile picture? LOL. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

HAHAHAH!

This whole forum has turned into the biggest "i'm God, I'm awake, You're not", fart fest in the universe! What a JOKE! 

It's just entertainment at this point. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

HAHAHAH!

This whole forum has turned into the biggest "i'm God, I'm awake, You're not", fart fest in the universe! What a JOKE! 

Off-topic but I saw your pic in the "show your face section" and you're gorgeous. Is that a description for women. Idk but it's the word I came up with to describe you. I also love your hair. Maybe you've changed your appearance now, but back then it was lovely.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia for a long time I hated looking at my face. But two days ago, I stared at my face in the mirror for a minute or so straight and I saw amazing Beauty… the reflection of God!

I AM nutz

Just now, Yimpa said:

@Princess Arabia for a long time I hated looking at my face. But two days ago, I stared at my face in the mirror for a minute or so straight and I saw amazing Beauty… the reflection of God!

I get scared sometimes when I look deeply into my eyes. They start to look weird. Not really scared but a weird feeling, like its not me. I don't remember seeing your pic on there. I saw a few others who are still here but a lot have left or are not posting as much. 

Know thyself....

I just like to play sometimes just to unwind and have a cool group to bullshit with..  is that a sin? I say no way because I am God. In the beginning was the word... because I said so. Boom bang crash ? smash

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

HAHAHAH!

Notice how art mimics life....all the best movies and t.v. shows mimic life and entertain... why wouldn't the purpose of us being here....to have fun and entertain ourselves. I'm glad entertainment exists.....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Off-topic but I saw your pic in the "show your face section" and you're gorgeous. Is that a description for women. Idk but it's the word I came up with to describe you. I also love your hair. Maybe you've changed your appearance now, but back then it was lovely.

Hey, thanks! :)

Nope, still look pretty much the same, I get called gorgeous sometimes and take it very much as a compliment. Think it works for describing guys too. Thank you for sharing <3  

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Hey, thanks! :)

Nope, still look pretty much the same, I get called gorgeous sometimes and take it very much as a compliment. Think it works for describing guys too. Thank you for sharing <3  

You Blessed Lion you.❤️?

Know thyself....