Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

318 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Nice! If in god mode it is possible to imagine whatever you want, ¿Can you imagine all states of consciousness at once?

"God mode" as a human is still quite limited in what you can imagine.

For full God mode you'd need to physically die first. Your human life prevents full God mode.

Also, in my experience what you imagine interferes and conflicts, so imagining everything at once doesn't work. Dreams exclude other dreams. States exclude other states. You can't be hungry and full at the same time. You can't be drunk and sober at the same time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But if in your God-Realizations with 5-MeO you are able to understand that everything is imaginary, even death, the physical world and being a human ¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

I know i'm being brute but I want to understand.

2 hours ago, fictional_character said:

But if in your God-Realizations with 5-MeO you are able to understand that everything is imaginary, even death, the physical world and being a human ¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

I know i'm being brute but I want to understand.

It's still not the highest consciousness.

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that conscious. It's like using a cheat code in a video game. That's still not the same thing as the freedom that a game programmer has.

Edited by Leo Gura

That's also something that confuses a lot of people. The mind is not something that you experience as a brain.

When they take psychedelics or drugs and are in a total different reality, they think as if it's imaginations in their head.

Really to break this conception is an out of body experience, where you see your body from the outside. Which is, what my mom once had and she freaked out, because she saw the world like in Sims, but couldn't control her body, which is what really terrifies. Losing complete identification with its own body is key. < Do you really want this?

Edited by UnlovingGod

7 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

¿What prevents you to reach full God mode?

Because there's MORE CONSCIOUSNESS (sarcasm)

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

Also If everything is imaginary that means that everything that you've learn about God and psychedelics is part of the dream, so why this part of the dream would be more conscious?

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Because there's MORE CONSCIOUSNESS

No.  Divine Consciousness will only be accessible when you have suffered enough to die.   Or if you stare at a wall for hours on end and do self inquiry.  You see - it is right there always.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Also If everything is imaginary that means that everything that you've learn about God and psychedelics is part of the dream, so why this part of the dream would be more conscious?

God is not merely a thing you learn. God is the dream itself.

You cannot treat God as just one more piece of content within consciousness. God is consciousness itself.

Of course your ideas about God are content within consciousness. But even so, those ideas can still be valid and useful so there's nothing technically wrong with that. As long as you don't lose track of God itself. Ideas can either help you keep track of God or lose track of God. So not all ideas are equal in that regard.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  Divine Consciousness will only be accessible when you have suffered enough to die.   Or if you stare at a wall for hours on end and do self inquiry.  You see - it is right there always.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I guess it would be irresponsible to not clarify.

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I guess it would be irresponsible to not clarify.

I kinda had a feeling ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's still not the highest consciousness.

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that consciousness. It's like using a cheat code in a video game. That's still not the same thing as the freedom that a game programmer has.

But when there's no human left, as I'm sure you've experienced, what then ?  

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is not merely a thing you learn. God is the dream itself.

That's hard to grap, i think that i equate the concept "learning" with "being conscious of".

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only so much consciousness a human can take without it causing you serious mental and physical problems. A human is just not designed to be that consciousness.

Maybe alien babies are incubated with 5-meo IV dripping  and are capable of such thing :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Leo Gura ¿Have you experience the infinite inverse of awakening? You said in one of your post that you've experience inverse consciousness ¿is that the same? ¿how is that? tell us more.

5 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

When you awaken you break out of the human body into Infinite Consciousness.  The only reason you are human right now is because you allow yourself to be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I can't say I have experienced no human left. That truly requires physical death in my understanding.

But I've been close and it feels like your consciousness is freed up to dream anything it wants. All sorts of random and chaotic things.

6 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura ¿Have you experience the infinite inverse of awakening? You said in one of your post that you've experience inverse consciousness ¿is that the same? ¿how is that? tell us more.

One time I did become conscious of an entirely new thing which I called inverse consciousness. No, I cannot describe it to you. It's nothing you can imagine.

Edited by Leo Gura

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't say I have experienced no human left. That truly requires physical death in my understanding.

Interesting ! Have you tried a sensory deprivation type of setting ? Even just lying still in silent darkness

(That's how I trip now, I definitely feel the omnipotence kick in with only 2 tabs, I plan to test 3, 4 should make me God)

Also when you think of it, don't we die every night ? It's not that radical 

Edited by Loveeee

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is incorrect logic.

In a video game, the world still has rules even though all objects are virtual. In a video game a mushroom can make you double in size. How can a virtual mushroom have so much power? Why can't a video game character just do whatever the hell he wants in a video game world if the world is virtual?

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code. The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Edited by StarStruck

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

we would just need our mind

But then you'd be God, which you are, imagining to be human 

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code. The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Yes but remember you have limited yourself to the character and limited your mind.   The difference is that  to break out is to access infinite Mind.  While locked in you will be locked in, no different than if it was a physical reality 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code.

The mushroom is the cheat code.

The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Physical things ARE mind.

But you are right, in theory. In practice you aren't conscious enough to just get by with your mind. Sometimes you're just gonna have to kick down some doors.

Edited by Leo Gura