Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

318 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, zurew said:

people here need the feel of that psychological safetiness, otherwise they open themselves  up to the possibility , where their whole world can fall apart

Projection is an amazing thing xD

That's exactly what would happen to you if you'd stop clinging to your seemingly impenetrable logic. You're completely lost in logic.. But that's not TRUTH

So the idea of any of you having 100% certainty in your metaphysics is irrational and opens up you to be deluded.

That's a complete assumption. I KNOW that my understanding is not final. But it's got certainly a lot of beauty in it already, and that's the benchmark for any worldview.

"But what if everything isn't beautiful, but ugly in the end" I hear you say. To which I can only reply: WATCH and see for yourself :D Look especially at the ugliness! It's actually a great pointer. And then see what happens...

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Rationality is what holds you back. Dropping that requires courage.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

@zurew The mistake in all your logic is that God-Realization is completely unlike all other epistemic claims, beliefs, or worldviews. You are assuming that you can translate epistemic lessons from the relative domain into the absolute domain, which is wrong.

It is NOT a mistake that we cannot prove God to you beyond all your doubts. That's the fundamental issue here. Since you are God dreaming that you're human, you will invent all sorts of doubts and rationalizations for why no one should ever claim that they know for sure that God exists. This is the game you're playing. God is an Infinite Self-Deception. Your particular deception is to be lost in skepticism and uncertainly, forever waffling and doubting yourself.

Open your mind to the possibility that uncertainty, doubt, and epistemic humility become a mistake when it comes to God-Realization. You think you are preserving integrity and truth by being uncertain, but consider, what if that's actually the source of falsehood?

The funny thing about your position is that even if God himself appeared before you, you would tell him, "But how can you be sure you're God? What if you're just an arrogant, deluded, narcissistic madman?" To which the only response God could give is to sigh. You see? God himself cannot help you at that point.

What you really want to achieve here is to make God uncertain about itself, to confuse God into falling back asleep, to match your own level of asleepness. But of course God is not gonna do that. And when he doesn't, you get pissy about it and you invent rationalizations for why God is wrong and you are right.

THAT'S the game being played here. You need to muster enough intelligence to see it and cut through it. That's what is required for God-Realization to occur. Otherwise you stay asleep.

You are underestimating how tricky this God-Realization thing is. You think you're outsmarting God but God is outsmarting you. You should notice that the biggest mistake all scientists make is that they act too cautious out of fear of falling into falsehood, and ironically this becomes the very thing that lands them into falsehood. There is a time to be uncertain and there is a time to be certain. Facing the Absolute is not the time for uncertainty.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, vibv said:

Rationality is what holds you back. Dropping that requires courage.

Here everybody talk about god without having realized god. I think the position of @zurew is several orders of magnitude more advanced than being a believer.  

What requires courage is to let your mental schemes fall and be without grips or filters. But it's useless to say it, here people prefer their little golden cage, the same as everywhere else.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think the position of @zurew is several orders of magnitude more advanced than being a believer. 

None of this work has ever involved believing in God.

Look at your own hand. That's God.

It's that direct. Cut the games.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah sure, I'm not saying no, I'm saying that the way it is presented leads people to take it as a belief, rather than realizing it themselves. How many people do you think really dare to leave all the structures behind and see? Not a lot right? So, if you tell them that of look at your hand, it will only help them form a mental construction mixing all the content they have absorbed, and think: yes, I am God and I am alone. until they realize that it doesn't work that way and have a little crisis

@Breakingthewall It should go without saying at this point that you will never realize God without a shift in your state of consciousness.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

true for you does not mean true for me and you can't prove otherwise

true for you means you believe it

god is subjectivity, is what one can realize right? ... moving it to the objective realm is pure speculation 

@gettoefl Rumor has it that YOU and ME are ONE, but you’d have to be a fool to believe such nonsense :P

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Breakingthewall It should go without saying at this point that you will never realize God without a shift in your state of consciousness.

I believe that the change of consciousness begins by forgetting the idea of God and any other idea. The screen must be clean so that what appears is not immediately corrupted. As you yourself have said many times, you are a person who exposes his realizations, not a guru. Think about the entire process (a whole life), and the personality configuration (genetics, whatever) that has led you to reach the opening you have reached. What would be the way for other people who are at a different point to take a shortcut and reach the same thing? very difficult to know, but I would say that the first thing is: make your mind an empty screen. Drop all ideas. From this, we will see

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your theories and speculations about solipsism are not Awakening.

I hope they were just that. I don't know what the highest Awakenings are like but I've definetely had a glimpse of solipsism that I cannot unsee.

I really still don't know how to interact with others from now on. I've never had an awakening that impacted so much my everyday human life. How can I relate with others now? What others... This is the loop, I'm absolutely trapped in myself.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

I hope they were just that. I don't know what the highest Awakenings are like but I've definetely had a glimpse of solipsism that I cannot unsee.

I really still don't know how to interact with others from now on. I've never had an awakening that impacted so much my everyday human life. How can I relate with others now? What others... This is the loop, I'm absolutely trapped in myself.

You do enjoy playing video games knowing that you are not that character, right? Just because the whole game is made of the same code doesn't mean you are not able to differentiate the individual things, even if you know for the first time that it's all the same code.

1 hour ago, vibv said:

As has been said numerous times, if solipsism makes you depressed, you didn't grasp it completely. It's actually the most beautiful thing ever.

It used to be beautiful but I didn't take into account the ramifications. How deep it goes. It's just a phase I'm purging I know it. I have been here before. I'll be fine and I know that solipsism is truth and I love truth. But it's hard to stomach if that follows you along even when you are interacting with people. Not as a peak but as something that you just saw and now you can't see reality back again, never.

This is all just a resistance to myself and to truth but that doesn't make it easier to go through anyways. It will go through me and reborn me.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

You do enjoy playing video games knowing that you are not that character, right? Just because the whole game is made of the same code doesn't mean you are not able to differentiate the individual things, even if you know for the first time that it's all the same code.

What does the character do then? that is the hard point. The game in a sense has lost all it's juice, how does the character still play the game so to speak, when it has seen it for what it is. It's not like it's gonna keep playing like nothing happened. The absolute solipsism is not the problem, the point is the integration of that solipsism into your every day life when you cannot unsee it anymore. That's the real deal that I'm going through. The patterns and behaviours of the character are seen from a radically different light. That seeing is painful in itself but not bad, I know that. I'm just rethinking all of myself at this point and my approach to others in this dream. It is a painful proccess like a self operation without anesthesia.

@Davino Your connection to others and yourself can be in complete unity, without a doubt. And that requires cutting out the bullshit ideas that are festering your mind. Not as an act of punishment, but literally as an act of love. You have that ability, but are simply not conscious of that right now. 

Just now, Bandman said:

What was Leo's deleted blog post about the jews about? didn't get to read it

It was a bullshit idea, hence why it got deleted.

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

What does the character do then? that is the hard point. The game in a sense has lost all it's juice, how does the character still play the game so to speak, when it has seen it for what it is. It's not like it's gonna keep playing like nothing happened. The absolute solipsism is not the problem, the point is the integration of that solipsism into your every day life when you cannot unsee it anymore. That's the real deal that I'm going through. The patterns and behaviours of the character are seen from a radically different light. That seeing is painful in itself but not bad, I know that. I'm just rethinking all of myself at this point and my approach to others in this dream. It is a painful proccess like a self operation without anesthesia.

How did you manage to see it at first?

@Yimpa Thank you.

Gonna do an intense reflection all day about what am I and what is other. I hope also to gain clarity for my human interactions. Le't see if AL-LAD gives me some extra clarity for this matter.

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

I hope also to gain clarity for my human interactions.

The irony of this is you have to actually interact with humans to do that.

“But, wait, aren’t humans imaginary?”

Of course! Why do they have to be real for you to form a deep connection with them? When you need reality to be a certain way, you’ve already sentenced yourself to experiencing reality in a biased, lower conscious manner.

Or you could just meditate in a cave for 30 years. Who am I to judge ;-)

Edited by Yimpa

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, Consciousness comes in degrees.

Of course all degrees of Consciousness are equally true. Which is what you're really saying. But you are not equally conscious in a nightly dream as you are in normal life. This is so obvious it's hard to see how you guys dare to deny it

Us being less or more aware, 'awake' or conscious, whichever the word one prefers to use, at different moments in different states is a relative condition about the degree of awareness in us...not consciousness having conditional degrees.

What you suggest is that there are parts of reality that are less or more consciousness than others, which cannot possibly be if everything, all of reality, is consciousness. It's absolute infinite. Any perception of consciousness in degrees is just our awareness of it, not consciousness being it.

The relative is an illusion, it appears in degrees and states of conditions. Which doesn't mean it isn't 'real', its reality is illusory, it does not appear as it really is. Consciousness appearing in degrees is an illusion of one's relative conditional conscious state within the 'dream'.

This is so obvious it's hard to see how you of all people dare to deny it. I guess one can confuse or conflate that conscious and consciousness as being exactly the same, materialists do and even the dictionary meaning pretty much does. So it's understandable.