Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

318 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A line can go on forever. It's still a line.

?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's nothing wrong with anything.

The issue is when you cry Maya in a biased way. Which is always what happens.

If I tell you to go fuck yourself, you will not view that as Maya, you will get upset and you will regard me as an evil asshole.

On the one hand you guys dismiss the things I teach as Maya, on the other hand you get upset at me for not meeting your standards of spiritual niceness. So you don't see niceness as Maya. And you particupate in all the human bullshit as if it were important. All human spiritual norms and morality is the epitome of Maya.

I don't see how that is a problem either. The self construct is part of Maya, so the upsetness and the taking things seriously is also just Maya.

Anything you will see as anything will be seeing Maya as Maya, this is obviously true no matter what you do. You still do the same exact thing, playing a different game that you also take super seriously.

Your idea is to reject Maya, which is also part of Maya and being invested in the illusion. There is no way out of this.

Realizing that Maya is illusiory is part of Maya and also an illusion.

Edited by Scholar

Higher consciousness is not an illusion.

At least not in the way you think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm saying Absolute comprehension is possible.

I don't think this is possible because to be human is to always have a limited understanding. The Universe is too profound to be grasped by a human mind. You even stated that Consciousness cannot be known in your episode on Not Knowing. If the Infinite can be grasped by your finite human mind, then what you grasp is not the Totality. Existence will always be more fundamental than your comprehension/understanding, which means that you will never fully grasp it. That is why I say Enlightenment is an illusion because there will always be more ''awakenings.'' It won't end. Consciousness has no rock bottom.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Higher consciousness is not an illusion.

At least not in the way you think.

I don't think there is "illusion".

Illusion is another word for existence, much like you use the word consciousness.

I would wager what you mean by not an illusion is that it is necessary attributes of existence, or something like that. I think Hegel had a lot of influence on oyu.

Edited by Scholar

2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If the Infinite can be grasped by your finite human mind,

The Infinite is not grasped by the human mind, it is grasped by Consciousness.

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I think Hegel had a lot of influence on oyu.

God had a lot of influence on me.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Would you rather reach level 1, 100, or 1000 in your life?

main-qimg-7c328824f412beb169075586b548a69b-lq.jpeg.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no human map which explains what Consciousness can really do.

What consciousness can do that most people are not aware of? What is the most radical things consciousness can do?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

What consciousness can do that most people are not aware of? What is the most radical things consciousness can do?

You become a super saiyan mental masturbator 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is all there is. And Consciousness can fully comprehend itself. This self-comprehension is Absolute. In other words, you gain absolute clarity into what everything is.

This self-comprehension is something that we do or is a "desire" or property of consciousness? Does God want to know itself? To awaken to itself? Is all of Reality in this self exploration game?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Leo Gura Is absolute comprehension possible even at second highest levels of consciousness?

By second highest level of consciousness, I mean a there is a level above your current level consciousness, that you have never ever tapped into. Not even once. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You become a super saiyan mental masturbator 

At first I was triggered but then I found some beauty in your message. Consciousness is a self masturbating reality. What consciousness can do is higher levels of sex with itself, each more profound and intimate, for eternity, for infinity.

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

This self-comprehension is something that we do or is a "desire" or property of consciousness? Does God want to know itself? To awaken to itself? Is all of Reality in this self exploration game?

If you desire it then God desires it. And if you don't then God does not.

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@Leo Gura Is absolute comprehension possible even at second highest levels of consciousness?

What's possible is an insanely deep comprehension of God and how it dreams up reality.

is a level above your current level consciousness, that you have never ever tapped into. Not even once. 

Of course. I never tell myself I have reached the end.

Edited by Leo Gura

Leo on a 1-100 scale how confident you are, that you are not wrong about metaphysics?

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you desire it then God desires it. And if you don't then God does not.

So I am God despite how conscious I am but I need to be in a sufficiently high state of consciousness to recognize this?

So I'm literally a monkey that can't recognize itself in the mirror. Well, that's funny at least.

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

So I am God despite how conscious I am but I need to be in a sufficiently high state of consciousness to recognize this?

So I'm literally a monkey that can't recognize itself in the mirror. Well, that's funny at least.

The not recognizing yourself is part of what you are and how you created yourself intentionally. Self realization is the default, God has that all the time for all of eternity. It's only the ego that makes it out to be a big deal.

34 minutes ago, Davino said:

You wouldn't believe it even if I could tell you xD

If you think you have an idea what consciousness can do, you're completely deluded. That's sadly the state most "enlightened" people are in. They convinced themselves - after realizing that there's nothing but the absolute - that the rest is only fascinating little games to play.. if you may wish so.

THATS COMPLETELY FALSE!! You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. This is not just a detail, this IS the absolute, and if you think that doesn't matter then you didn't get the absolute AT ALL, really.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

29 minutes ago, zurew said:

Leo on a 1-100 scale how confident you are, that you are not wrong about metaphysics?

You'd have to be more specific. There are many points within metaphysics to be wrong about.

25 minutes ago, Davino said:

Of course.

So I'm literally a monkey that can't recognize itself in the mirror.

Of course. Recognition requires Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You'd have to be more specific.

For example that reality is a dream.