Gabith

Spirituality is just bullshit

71 posts in this topic

@Ajax I'll never know but I can trick myself into believing I'm nowhere because there's no such thing as a "place" & speaking to myself that you call God and attributes divin qualities to it 

Just now, Gabith said:

@Ajax I'll never know but I can trick myself into believing I'm nowhere because there's no such thing as a "place" & speaking to myself that you call God and attributes divin qualities to it 

Great ? Then where do you believe you are right now?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Gabith what are you looking at right now?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Whatever script you were led to believe how reality should be, you don’t have to follow it.

Take back your own sovereignty 

I AM nutz

Just now, Yimpa said:

Take back your own sovereignty 

How ? I have no control. 
Even my perspective on what's happening cannot be manipulate, thoughts are happening to me, I don't create them 

@Gabith good ? look at the computer screen❤️ what does it feel like?

Having no control in and of itself is not the problem. How can it be that there are times when you have no control yet it’s beautiful and you’re left in awe?

I AM nutz

Here, I’m gonna drive to get some ice cream, totally unplanned. I won’t control where I’ll get the ice cream.

ill come back and send a pic of said I e cream when I return.

I AM nutz

@Ajax I don't know.
I just feel pain in my body, I hate to have a body I hate to feel trapped into flesh and be a part of that stupid race 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Having no control in and of itself is not the problem. How can it be that there are times when you have no control yet it’s beautiful and you’re left in awe?

I don't know but I cannot stay in awe it just happens a few seconds 

2 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Ajax I don't know.
I just feel pain in my body, I hate to have a body I hate to feel trapped into flesh and be a part of that stupid race 

k ,? I hear you. Where is the pain?

@Ajax Heart, stomach, head.

Now what, we gonna "work" on our chakras ? You want me to sing a mantra ? 

1 minute ago, Gabith said:

@Ajax Heart, stomach, head.

Now what, we gonna "work" on our chakras ? You want me to sing a mantra ? 

K ? if you touch your hand... is the pain there?

@Gabith  K? good touch your elbow. Is the pain   located there?

@Gabith k ?  touch your right eyebrow. Is the pain located there?

Edited by Ajax

@Ajax No.

Do you want me to distract myself from the pain ? Can work a few minutes but won't do anything to the pain