Someone here

What's the key to achieving my dreams ?

60 posts in this topic

My dad used to tell me when I was a kid that if you work hard and struggle when you are young..you get to live a comfortable and luxurious life when you're older . And vice versa ..if you be lazy and piss away your youth years and not being productive you get to struggle when you're old . And he of course suggested to me to take the first route.  And I'm convinced that this Is right . To study hard in school and get high grades that's gonna allow me to go to a high standard field in universities like engineering or computer science etc (I currently study business and marketing in University).

So my question is what is the key to success in all aspects of my life ? If I have a lot of dreams that seem too difficult or even impossible to achieve...how can I reprogram my mind and bust those limiting beliefs? 

I want to live the best life possible. Achieving every item in Maslow's hierarchy of needs . I want to get the fuck out of India and live in a western country..I want to have sex with the hottest girls in the world..I want to have so much money that allows me to travel whenever I want etc . So much  exotic experiences that I want to experience before my time runs out on this planet. 

So..whats the key to achieve this  ?

Thanks ? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Get crystal fucking clear on your ideal life. Exactly where do you want to live. Exactly how much money do you want to make and how do you want to earn it. What are the experiences you want to have and who do you want to experience them with. What is your ideal partner, make a list of character traits. This vision is your target, and without a well defined target, you will be like a leaf in the wind.

After you have a crystal clear vision of your ideal life, then create a plan of how you will achieve that and take massive action everyday towards the actualization of that vision. What skills and education are you lacking that will stop you from achieving your vision. A major key here is confidence and self belief. Believe that your life is a winning lottery ticket and that you will do anything it takes to cash that ticket in. You must have complete faith in your ability to achieve your goals. Having a strong sense of Life purpose helps along with the knowledge that you were divinely crafted by God. 

In terms of reprogramming your subconscious mind, hypnosis and NLP helps. Also spiritual work without spiritual bypassing. Psychedelics can help, but if you overdo them, it can kill motivation

46 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Get crystal fucking clear on your ideal life. Exactly where do you want to live. Exactly how much money do you want to make and how do you want to earn it. What are the experiences you want to have and who do you want to experience them with. What is your ideal partner, make a list of character traits. This vision is your target, and without a well defined target, you will be like a leaf in the wind.

After you have a crystal clear vision of your ideal life, then create a plan of how you will achieve that and take massive action everyday towards the actualization of that vision. What skills and education are you lacking that will stop you from achieving your vision. A major key here is confidence and self belief. Believe that your life is a winning lottery ticket and that you will do anything it takes to cash that ticket in. You must have complete faith in your ability to achieve your goals. Having a strong sense of Life purpose helps along with the knowledge that you were divinely crafted by God. 

In terms of reprogramming your subconscious mind, hypnosis and NLP helps. Also spiritual work without spiritual bypassing. Psychedelics can help, but if you overdo them, it can kill motivation

Thank you man . Sincerely appreciated ? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

The answer to every question is authenticity. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Phil King said:

Such good advice. 

Know thyself....

Prioritize.... What is the one thing you want to have more than anything else in your life? The one thing you want to create?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

9 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

Getting things done by david allen is good

Thanks .Will check it out .

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The answer to every question is authenticity. 

Elaborate please..

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

Prioritize.... What is the one thing you want to have more than anything else in your life? The one thing you want to create?

If I'm being honest ..I want to bang bitches lol 

But ...

The most important thing is:

Financial independence. 

Any advice in how to achieve that ASAP? 

I'm currently in first semester in uni and don't have a job and have no clue how to start a small business etc 

@Someone here  About a year ago you were on here making topics about how to start a business, how to get the right business idea, how to make money etc.

Some people, me amongst them, gave you some very specific and actionable advice.

What have you done with it?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia you are a smart lady ..any advice? 

@Princess Arabia you are a smart lady ..any advice? 

@Phil Kinggave you good goal-oriented advice. Some i could use myself. I just know it's good advice from listening to the experts.

If I'm being honest ..I want to bang bitches lol

But I can shed some light here. No, you don't. You're seeking something. Something in this department is lacking within. You will push away more women than you will "bang". I get the lingo. It's cool. Macho. Playerish. But its not you. You're imitating. Parroting. You just broke up with your gf so now you're broken hearted and don't care and just want to bang, bang, bang and more banging till you don't feel the hurt anymore. C'mon baby let me bang you up.

Now you're in love with a fantasy actress from I think Egypt. She can't hurt you. She's safe. I'm not a psychologist but I'm intuitive. Sometimes I'm wrong but it's what I see and feel from you. You're searching so hard. Searching, searching, searching. See how you phrase "any advice in how to achieve that, asap", that's desperation. You're desperately seeking Susan. Susan is right here, right now staring you in the face, but you can't see her because you are looking out there somewhere. 

You're like a little child crying for its mama and mama won't come. So you cry harder. Now you want money asap, you want to bang more bitches, you want to follow this religion, you want to do this and do that. Slow down. You'll get a heart attack, a mental one. Just chill. Infinity is right here, right now no need to go looking for it. Follow your heart, yes do stuff, make money, bang bitches, follow some religion if you chose, do these things because of the experience not for the need to fill a gap you think is missing. Nothing is missing. Bang all the bitches you want, get it out your system, until you realize, hey, its not here. Then go to guys, bang them too, till you realize, hey it's not here either. 

You'll be banging and banging and banging your head against the wall till there's no more wall left to bang then you either cave in or cave out. Your choice. 

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Elaborate please..

1. Authenticity: A genuine desire for something. Things that are opposite of authenticity, pretending, going through the motions, fear, nervousness, ignorance, putting on airs, arrogance, ignorance.

How to develop Authenticity. Authenticity is Self-Knowledge, for now we will keep out the BIG SELF, and put the focus on the little self. What do you know about your little self? First question would be what are your talents? You only know your talents by trying many different things and seeing what comes easy. Second question how honest are you about why you believe what you believe and why you do what you do? Really question EVERYTHING you do...for example....if right now you want to use the bathroom...but you don't....WHY? Maybe you say I will go walk in an hour....but you change your mind... WHY? You need to have a psychological profile on yourself!!! In the spy community they call it a Dossier. You need to have a Dossier on yourself!! Height, Weight, favorite jokes, favorite color, favorite past-times, etc. How well do you know the human character you are playing?

Ever notice when people admire someone they know everything about them? They hang on their every word? Ask yourself...would a spy no more than you about yourself? Ask yourself would an UBER obsessed fan of yours know you better than you know yourself? Ask yourself....has Razard86 predicted you very well....and why is that? The better you understand yourself...the more you will see yourself in others and not only be able to relate to them intellectually but experientially because you will understand their struggle.

Every single person in life is on the journey of self-knowledge...that is why you often hear people who are wildly successful eventually say the famous phrases "I didn't know who I was, I wanted to discover who I am.....and blah blah blah it happens so much it is starting to become an old movie. Life is SELF-DISCOVERY, SELF-KNOWLEDGE, the more you learn about the amazing human you are inherently....the more you can share your amazing self with us....

When you finally understand this character....then you can truly be AUTHENTIC. Authenticity will be for you....I know why I do this, I know what I value, I know my strengths, I know my limitations, and I know that I am constantly changing so even this map I have of myself...is a continual update. But at least with this map...I can be Authentic. The last piece of Authenticity.....through the constant studying of yourself and calling yourself out and allowing others to call you out...you will develop discernment. Discernment IS SELF-AWARENESS, It is the highest level of accountability. With this skill in every moment you will be able to see your ego CLEARLY and the egos of others clearly.

So one important aspect of study is to study what is ego? 

Pay attention to the things I point out and notice they are universal....all egos are the same in what they want...how they obtain it...is the only difference. How did I learn this? Through honesty about what I want...and studying human history and the people around me and noticing....we all want the same thing. YOU are human history...every human that has lived is you...and you are them so the better you understand yourself the more Authentic you can be.   Be your greatest fan....cause there will never be another life like yours...EVER!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 That was GOLD. Thank you for sharing. ?

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

Financial independence. 

Any advice in how to achieve that ASAP? 

I'm currently in first semester in uni and don't have a job and have no clue how to start a small business etc 

Get a job. Sit in front of a computer for hours and hours doing nothing but writing ideas about how you can make money. Build discipline. Everything that you do in life is related to your mindset. Your actions build your mind. Your mind builds your dreams. Your dreams build your life. This is basic Karma. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You'll be banging and banging and banging your head against the wall till there's no more wall left to bang then you either cave in or cave out. Your choice. 

lol been there, done that... trying to get through to some forum members. Do you have any natural cures for a headache... because I have a dinosaur sized one! lolxD

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

lol been there, done that... trying to get through to some forum members. Do you have any natural cures for a headache... because I have a dinosaur sized one! lolxD

Yeah, peppermint oil. Works wonders, Also stop banging the wall.

Know thyself....

27 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Your actions build your mind. Your mind builds your dreams. Your dreams build your life. This is basic Karma. 

Thoughts come before anything 

Know thyself....

Here comes the most cliche advice ever: Just do it (and see what happens)

Awwwww, yea!!