Someone here

What's the key to achieving my dreams ?

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, peppermint oil. Works wonders, Also stop banging the wall.

Well damn... what do I bang then! lol

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thoughts come before anything 

YOU are perfect. YOU are pure in simplicity (you know) and beauty (love+admiration).

Can you say the same thing about your thoughts?  I know I sometimes have impure and ugly thoughts!...  and boy... can I complicate things! lol

Anything that isn't perfect, isn't you.

Decisions and Indecision rule over thoughts. Because that is what YOU do. Decide or not. Do or Do not. Thoughts are limitations to the perfection YOU are. 

LOVE

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Here comes the most cliche advice ever: Just do it (and see what happens)

Awwwww, yea!!

lol 

Palpatine. DEW ITT!

Yoda. Do or do not. There is no try. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax  @Princess Arabia 

Are you guys in love or something?  

Stop ruining my serious threads with your nonsense. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

23 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Someone here  About a year ago you were on here making topics about how to start a business, how to get the right business idea, how to make money etc.

Some people, me amongst them, gave you some very specific and actionable advice.

What have you done with it?

I didn't do anything unfortunately.  I struggle with laziness and difficulty taking action. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

13 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@Someone here what is your education. do u have a college degree ?

I study business in college. 

Don't have any job or degree. 

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Here comes the most cliche advice ever: Just do it (and see what happens)

Awwwww, yea!!

Gotta love Nike!!!

One of my biggest weaknesses is over-analyzing...., what I call analysis paralysis, sometimes...just jump right in, and Just do it!!! Nike knew what they were talking about....it was a WINK from God. I might make a thread about WINKS from God.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 hours ago, Ajax said:

Well damn... what do I bang then! lol

YOU are perfect. YOU are pure in simplicity (you know) and beauty (love+admiration).

Can you say the same thing about your thoughts?  I know I sometimes have impure and ugly thoughts!...  and boy... can I complicate things! lol

Anything that isn't perfect, isn't you.

Decisions and Indecision rule over thoughts. Because that is what YOU do. Decide or not. Do or Do not. Thoughts are limitations to the perfection YOU are. 

LOVE

If you go far enough in this work...you will find that impure and ugly thoughts....aren't impure and ugly.

Life= Infinite diversity of expression, so as a result, your impure thoughts MUST arise. It cannot be any other way. 

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/mental-health/what-is-shadow-work

Without darkness there is no conflict, no story, nothing to overcome, no growth, no depth,

A truly creative mind, has no morality. It creates morality....within its creation to create a demarcation of good and evil. But notice, to the side of evil, they are good, and to the side of good they are good. Why? Because they have different definitions of good.

What we call evil, seeks ultimate control and power, it seeks to have the greatest capacity of destruction at its finger tips. And what we generally call good seeks to share power and democratize how that power is shared for the benefit of all. 

So evil usually falls into two categories: Survival of the Fittest/Quest for Strength/Destructive Power or the Desire to wipe everything out/Nihilism/Meaningless

Whereas Good: Is very simplistic: The preservation of all life, and the sharing and respect for all life in an equanimous nature, Meaning.

So notice....evil= Death, Good= Life. 

So there you have it....the cause of all bias. As long as pain, suffering, and death are demonized, Good and Evil exists. It makes for the perfect story of conflict!!! You can write INFINITE STORIES with these elements!!!

P.S. : Ever notice sometimes the quote on quote evil villains will team up with the good to fight another villain? Why? Because the villain that seeks ultimate destructive power still believes in meaning, they just differ in how they define meaning from the heroes. But the villain who is a nihilist and just wants to wipe everything out....well he messes up the villain that wants powers plans. 

So to many the ultimate evil is the lack of all meaning, the lack of all distinction, absolute unity. LOL.....DEATH!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Ajax  @Princess Arabia 

I looked back at it and it was just a few statements, not anything long and drawn out that diverted too much. Plus, didn't you make a post the other day about how everything is bullshit, why calling it a 'serious thread' now. Not saying it is or isn't, nor am I undermining your own perspectives. It's not nonsense if you look back at it, maybe belonging to a different section, but this is what happens when we try to take ownership of things like "my thread" instead of focusing on the comments that were relevant to your inquiries and you even asked my opinion which I gave and never got back a response or acknowledged by you.

It's OK to make comments like "banging bitches", as long as it's "your thread" but not OK to suggest something for a headache or throw in a few harmless statements here and there. This is why we suffer as humans, trying to take ownership of everything and getting attached to outcomes. Open your mind a bit and maybe you can start to spot the little clues and cues and probably receive the answers you seek from other places you may least expect them to come from. I understand the relevance of staying on-topic but try not to get too anal about it and use your judgment where needed. 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I didn't do anything unfortunately.  I struggle with laziness and difficulty taking action. 

What's the point of asking for more advice then?

You're not going to do anything with it anyways until you fix this.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Princess Arabia Look ,sweetie...this is not the first time..you and that guy jump into my threads and start exchanging jokes instead of answering the questions. You drift to la la land and start making fun .

And I thought what should I do with these two ?...

Should I ignore  them?

Should I not argue with them and lose my peace of mind?

Or... plainly tell them they are annoying and I  do not want to get into a debate with them?

I'm a pretty patient person. I don't get annoyed easily. It's really difficult to  push my buttons. Just reduce he use of sarcasm.

And yes everything is bullshit..so what ? Should I jump off a cliff because death and afterlife are BS ? 

BS is an acquired taste . Don't strawman BS.

3 minutes ago, flowboy said:

What's the point of asking for more advice then?

You're not going to do anything with it anyways until you fix this.

I'm trying to be more productive because my laziness started to affect me to much in almost every aspect of my life.. be it building relationships..university or family etc

. I don't know what to do..and not knowing what to do just make me feel like doing nothing then that stresses me and to stop that stress i do unproductive stuff that build more stress and so on. You feel me ?

tell me what I could do? Do I need a special schedule? Psychology test? Or what ?

Actualized.org Season 3!!! Will Someoneishere and PrincessArabia get along...or will more drama ensue?!!! Find out Next Time On...... (uhh we are making it up as we go...so uhhh...we'll let you know....later on....)

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Look ,sweetie...this is not the first time..you and that guy jump into my threads and start exchanging jokes instead of answering the questions. You drift to la la land and start making fun .

I did acknowledge your post and told you what I thought, which you still haven't responded to. So, it's not that we haven't responded to your post, because I see @Ajax did respond also. So please don't make a point by including what is not true. By my observation you are not bothered by what's being said but by who is saying it. You referred to him as "that guy" which speaks for itself.

You asked what I thought about your topic and I told you. This is a public forum and not owned by it's members only the copyrighted holder, who then can choose to operate it in a matter they so choose.  So, this thread isn't owned by you even though the commenters have an unwritten obligation to respect what's being said and to uphold certain guidelines. 

There are no rules against having fun and exchanging jokes or drifting into la la land as you put it as long as we're not being disrespectful to you or any member or abusing our privileges when responding to posts and predominantly staying within the realms of what's being discussed. If you don't like what's being said then just ignore it, but saying things that are not true will not help with your credibility and what you are opposed to; because if your point has to be exaggerated with untrue claims, it might as well be discredited.

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Actualized.org Season 3!!! Will Someoneishere and PrincessArabia get along...or will more drama ensue?!!! Find out Next Time On...... (uhh we are making it up as we go...so uhhh...we'll let you know....later on....)

We're in love having a lover's squabble. Now this comment probably will be scrutinized and turn it into Season 4 because of it's joking nature. Let's get serious guys. Let's ask some more questions where the answers will be ignored and not matter because that was not the intent as to why the question was asked in the first place. It was to put a bid into getting ownership and becoming a shareholder of said copyrighted forum.

Know thyself....

Keep to the original thread.

Edited by UnbornTao

57 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Don't derail the thread too much. Try to keep to the original question.

Ok Batman ? 

@Princess Arabia you blabber a lot.  Such an argumentative girl. 

I relate with you being  naturally good in arguments! But that would not automatically imply that I like to prolong them. Let's just end it here .

Whether I care enough about this conversation to risk putting next 30 minutes on this discussion without actually gaining something in return..is a big NO.

Have the final word .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you blabber a lot.  Such an argumentative girl. 

Only domineering men who like submissive women would consider me blabbering or argumentative. Ok, i'll shut up now, Master. Hopefully you can find a gf soon. It shows. And I hope when you can't avoid her blabbering, you'll say Princess's blabbering was avoidable, but, geesh, yours I'm stuck with. Ok I'm done now. Stick to the topic.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Ajax  @Princess Arabia 

I am in love with you, my friend. I am probably the oldest active (regular) member on this forum, yet I only have 700 or so posts. I would not comment if I didn’t see something truly beautiful and amazing in you that has sparked my interest. You have so much potential, and I really wish you would see it too. I know I can act like a smart-ass. I am only showing affection. I see you as a brother and as brother’s we can get on each other’s nerves. I do truly care about you despite my obnoxious behavior.

Understanding karma can help solve problems. Karma means work/actions+results. Karma also includes the effect of any an all human actions. I do not say basic Karma as an offence, but as a path to make your life the way you wish it to be. A method to use Karma in a practical way… a tool. Let me put it in another way. Success is the sum of all validated improvements. You measure your improvements through your actions.

You build your mind by validating the improvements you make, dozens or hundreds of times every day. You do this by loving and admiring whatever improvements you make every single moment. You must improve your certainty that you know that what you did was correct and was an improvement. You see the perfection, the beauty in your actions and things that you perceive. This is how you build your mind.  All the beauty that you have is the beauty that you decide to create.

Only with a strong mindset can you turn your dreams into a reality. Then, you can put joy into your actions and/or have hope or faith in the grind and work that you are doing. 

And yes, I am in love with @Princess Arabia    She is a sister to me. I have a special attachment to her because she reminds me of a daughter (and looks like her) I had a few centuries ago, named Cedella. Which means princess, I believe… I forget. But yes, she is very special to me. I like to tease and joke around with her because she is dear to my heart and I really admire her humor and way of thinking. You may think me a fool and delusional with this, and I am happy if you do so… I am who I am and that’s all I am.

@Razard86

You are a Nothingness. You can not resist.

However… You can put something to resist or something that resists.

What resists are thoughts (or manifestations of the mind) that you don’t know or a lack of (love+admiration). These are impurities because to experience something to have an effect or be an effect, you must hold on to the illusion. You must resist and not know that you are putting it there. This is the essence of assuming a viewpoint which results in the consideration of existence/nonexistence duality.  I know that is exactly what you are saying in your post and GOD DAMN ...It is music to my ears! I love it so much. Thank you for that. You never cease to impress me. LOVE!!!

Edited by Ajax

46 minutes ago, Ajax said:

And yes, I am in love with @Princess Arabia    She is a sister to me. I have a special attachment to her because she reminds me of a daughter (and looks like her) I had a few centuries ago, named Cedella. Which means princess, I believe… I forget. But yes, she is very special to me. I like to tease and joke around with her because she is dear to my heart and I really admire her humor and way of thinking

Thank you for the kind words and the feeling is mutual.❤️

Know thyself....

On 20/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, Someone here said:

So my question is what is the key to success in all aspects of my life ? If I have a lot of dreams that seem too difficult or even impossible to achieve...how can I reprogram my mind and bust those limiting beliefs? 

Not having another option. Making what you want your only possibility for your life.

A quote that changed my life said something among the lines. In life you get the minimum you are going to accept. The worse life you would conform with, that's what you will most probably get.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God