Razard86

Leo wrote this back in 2017....I wonder what his thoughts are now

15 posts in this topic

https://www.actualized.org/insights/i-am-not-a-master

Basically he is saying his main objective is exploration, cataloguing, and sharing the information as best he can. He is integrating as well but that wasn't his prime objective. I wonder what he thinks now currently.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Meow!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

You need this ?

wtf did I just watch

Brains Do Not Exist 

On 20/09/2023 at 4:33 AM, Razard86 said:

Basically, he is saying his main objective is exploration, cataloging, and sharing the information as best he can. He is integrating as well but that wasn't his prime objective.

Exploration, Of consciousness and myself. I love it. He had the nutskeys to do it respect. Because in the end, you face insanity and you will not like it. You face you and I  have an awesome story of me and Leo. One day I may right it but in the end, we became good Broskies.  I have gone so deep that your mind would break to the point of absolute insanity.                                          

Edited by Jehovah increases

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Basically he is saying his main objective is exploration, cataloguing, and sharing the information as best he can. He is integrating as well but that wasn't his prime objective. I wonder what he thinks now currently.....

6 years ago, a life ago. Where will our minds be in 6 years?

13 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Exploration, Of consciousness and myself. I love it. He had the nutskeys to do it respect. Because in the end, you face insanity and you will not like it. You face you and I  have an awesome story of me and Leo. One day I may right it but in the end, we became good Broskies.  I have gone so deep that your mind would break to the point of absolute insanity.                                          

^^^^Incoherent....needs editing.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

6 years ago, a life ago. Where will our minds be in 6 years?

Who knows....who knows???

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 2030: Leo discovers a  new awakening into absolute Materialismus! He then decides to accumulate money as much as possible and to start a career in a top consulting company because thats the only thing that makes sense

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 2030: Leo discovers a  new awakening into absolute Materialismus! He then decides to accumulate money as much as possible and to start a career in a top consulting company because thats the only thing that makes sense

Lol you are turning him into a comic book character 

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^Incoherent....needs editing.

What I should say is that Leo is Leo. Wanted to know what consciousness is. So he went on his own path quest so to speak which was beautiful and I have so much respect for anyone who is self-taught to go against the norm and think for themselves. He researched all the different religions of yogis and all that stuff. And in the way went against mainstream science. He had to go through all this stuff or he would not be who he is now. And on this path, you can lose your mind it's part of the journey. But you will get it back. What was that song by Frank SINATRA? In a way he has given you the blueprint of everything and if you study his work and videos. You will not have to through all the same stuff that he had to endure and it's kind of like a cheat code for you but in the end, there is so much only he can teach the rest is up to you through your own direct experience and only you can do that.

300897816_5600905249932082_8783357347822729640_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

What I should say is that Leo is Leo. Wanted to know what consciousness is. So he went on his own path quest so to speak which was beautiful and I have so much respect for anyone who is self-taught to go against the norm and think for themselves. He researched all the different religions of yogis and all that stuff. And in the way went against mainstream science. He had to go through all this stuff or he would not be who he is now. And on this path, you can lose your mind it's part of the journey. But you will get it back. What was that song by Frank SINATRA? In a way he has given you the blueprint of everything and if you study his work and videos. You will not have to through all the same stuff that he had to endure and it's kind of like a cheat code for you but in the end, there is so much only he can teach the rest is up to you through your own direct experience and only you can do that.

OMG, the Artistry of God. Look to the bottom left, tho, see that face, looks like a white cloud. Looks like Satan saying, where you going, come back, I'm not done with you. Or darn, almost had him. Or looks like that old man across the street looking at me yesterday.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Very well written and I agree completely but there is one problem with that cheat code. If you are not at a certain level of development that cheat code won't do nothing but two things you mentioned. 

1. You mentioned "rest is up to you through your own direct experience and only you can do that." and you mentioned "I have to travel through madness." 

So in essence what Leo offers is madness, and as a result in one sense he gives you a cheat code by transcribing and organizing and sharing his journey....but unfortunately to understand his message you must TOO TRAVEL THROUGH MADNESS and through your own direct message verify if what he says is true.

So....you still got to take the journey all Leo did is draw a wonderfully detailed map....but he can't force you to take the journey. Many on here want to waste time discussing the map as if they have taken the journey and some who have taken it, the MADNESS was too much so they recoil and back away. But I realized as I am sure Leo did...MADNESS is the only TRUE SANITY......

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Very well written and I agree completely but there is one problem with that cheat code. If you are not at a certain level of development that cheat code won't do nothing but two things you mentioned. 

1. You mentioned "rest is up to you through your own direct experience and only you can do that." and you mentioned "I have to travel through madness." 

So in essence what Leo offers is madness, and as a result in one sense he gives you a cheat code by transcribing and organizing and sharing his journey....but unfortunately to understand his message you must TOO TRAVEL THROUGH MADNESS and through your own direct message verify if what he says is true.

So....you still got to take the journey all Leo did is draw a wonderfully detailed map....but he can't force you to take the journey. Many on here want to waste time discussing the map as if they have taken the journey and some who have taken it, the MADNESS was too much so they recoil and back away. But I realized as I am sure Leo did...MADNESS is the only TRUE SANITY......

3 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

I agree if you are not at a certain level of development it won't work. Many love to talk about the map but will not go further than that yes you are right and this is up to them. Some on the forum spend or keep asking the same questions over and over again. No Leo does not offer madness he is very specific about the dangers of drugs. You could say he is more like a catalyst in the end you have to find the truth and only you can do that. Perhaps this a lesson I pushed myself so far and so has Leo and so have you that story you wrote about the cannabis you ate blew my mind. I guess what we should all learn from this is to start small find the psychedelic that works for you and gradually work your way up. And of course, work on yourself first and learn how to mediate all that.  For what I did I skipped all of it and went straight to the end without working on myself first not a good idea. Leo has all the videos of all the stuff one needs to learn. And yes you can recoil and back away which is your mind saying it's time to have a break. Madness is the only true sanity I like it. Like we always say some of the bad so-called trips teach you the most lessons in life and if push them far enough you will believe that you have gone insane which is sanity. ???♾. If you let the process play out you will come back to homeostasis of the mind.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said: