TheGod

What actually happens when you die?

77 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

INFINITY.

What am I gonna be doing as infitiny? 

3 minutes ago, julienw said:

How is it knowable to know what happens when you die, while alive? Isn't that the ultimate paradox? Death while living. I suppose it takes radical new states of consciousness that I haven't experienced yet.

It's knowable from sufficiently high states of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, TheGod said:

What am I gonna be doing as infitiny? 

Broadly-speaking, dreaming.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That is not knowable in detail.

But speaking broading, you will be dreaming.

Sounds good. 

Will I be able to control my dreams though?

Imagine your closest / best friend. Someone you can share anything with. Now imagine EVERYTHING is your closest friend. 

Sound too good to be true? Of course! You’d have to be DEAD to understand this!

And in DEATH you discover LOVE! Yet it’s beyond the human ideas of death and love!!! 

You’d have to be totally insane to want to LOVE this deeply! But of course you want to experience this, because you are fucking GOD!

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yeah they say (most of them) that they see a long tunnel with bright white light at the end . Seems comforting .

Can you link or suggest a specific NDE article or video that you find interesting? 

https://www.youtube.com/@TheOtherSideNDEYT

this channel have a lot of interesting interviews
Death seems more like "love & light" than hell realm ;) 

Try Salvia is the backdoor of death.

Psychedelics gave me the insight of death being imaginary or that I was never born. What you see for the most part being explained here.

Salvia on the other hand, made me go through the actual process of dying. It feels like you are taking out the heaviest and tighest sock you can imagine. Layer after layer, a energetic onion being peeled, till there is nothing left, and you find yourself being consciousness devoided of content.

An extremely traumatic experience, crossing the threshold is the most difficult part, afterwards you'll be fine. It's extremely intense and you cry for your mum, for God to save you, whatever you can imagine to try to hold onto something, yet you are dying, there is nothing to do, nothing at all. You ask yourself what have I been doing all my life, now I am dying and for the first time I'm alive and I'm here, really here, but what is the point I'm dying this it. This feeling still hammers inside me, the unavoidable, unescapable feeling of this is death, I'm dying, this is it...

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Everybody is gangsta till they really go through the process of dying. You'll remember my words;)

I thought that in the moment of my death I would be able to surrender, be this spiritual nerd that I consider myself to be and just let go in the love and consciousness, I was never the body, bla, bla, bla... I cried like a baby and I'm surprised I didn't shit and peed all over myself. Do you understand that all your life is flying out of the window, forever? forever? forever...

After death everything is fine for sure but don't fool yourself into thinking that you'll handle death like a master, like a casual transtion... Hell no. You really need to be humbled by such an experience. It humbles you to death

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

Try Salvia is the backdoor of death.

Psychedelics gave me the insight of death being imaginary or that I was never born. What you see for the most part being explained here.

Salvia on the other hand, made me go through the actual process of dying. It feels like you are taking out the heaviest and tighest sock you can imagine. Layer after layer, a energetic onion being peeled, till there is nothing left, and you find yourself being consciousness devoided of content.

An extremely traumatic experience, crossing the threshold is the most difficult part, afterwards you'll be fine. It's extremely intense and you cry for your mum, for God to save you, whatever you can imagine to try to hold onto something, yet you are dying, there is nothing to do, nothing at all. You ask yourself what have I been doing all my life, now I am dying and for the first time I'm alive and I'm here, really here, but what is the point I'm dying this it. This feeling still hammers inside me, the unavoidable, unescapable feeling of this is death, I'm dying, this is it...

Under salvia, can you still observe the usual “reality”?

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Everybody is gangsta till they really go through the process of dying. You'll remember my words;)

I thought that in the moment of my death I would be able to surrender, be this spiritual nerd that I consider myself to be and just let go in the love and consciousness, I was never the body, bla, bla, bla... I cried like a baby and I'm surprised I didn't shit and peed all over myself. Do you understand that all your life is flying out of the window, forever? forever? forever...

After death everything is fine for sure but don't fool yourself into thinking that you'll handle death like a master, like a casual transtion... Hell no. You really need to be humbled by such an experience. It humbles you to death

Lmao.

Same with 5 meo DMT
From "I'm going to let go and find myself in god mode lololol" to: lying in my bed trying to call an ambulance* :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

I think the body dies and the illusion of the self is broken and your consciousness continues on as the observer. You merge into all things. Some NDE describe this. You look at a rock and you are the rock. You perceive a tree and you are the tree. You observe a flower and you are the flower. There is no free will. You merge with god or you are god and you are formless and non localized. You may release your body gracefully or you may panic.

We always know when we are gonna sneeze soon, or vomit soon, or orgasm soon, or yawn soon. You feel the reflex or instinct take over. I get the feeling many people know when they are dying. Maybe just 5 or 10 minutes or 5 or 10 seconds prior. They feel something end and they probably have an out of body experience and just drift away in euphoria and bliss. There will be no time or concern about time. Just the eternal now.

All our questions will be answered when we die but the funny thing is we will instantly realize we were asking all the wrong questions and we will cease to think and we will simply be and perceive. :)

14 hours ago, vibv said:

@itsadistraction I experienced it.

You experienced the future? Sounds way too specific. 

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

Great replies from everyone.but I will be honest about my opinon..   I Think when you die (if you die ) you gonna end up in hell realm . Because reality might be evil .God migt might be  a sadistic motherfucker .

Whenever I think about death I'm almost shitting my pants from the fear . You don't comprehend the profound mystery of death.

You are starting to sound like @Holykael! ?

Edited by itsadistraction

The pattern of existence that you are now is broken and infinity remains. By logic, if now a pattern of existence is being experienced, there will be other patterns of existence, and if there are others, there will be infinities, if not there will be none. so the infinity will be redefined in a pattern, I suppose based on the previous pattern configuration.  

everything is something like infinity extracting things from infinity creating functional and stable patterns. I wouldn't say that it is something that is done with an intention like: I am God and I am going to do something fun. but a characteristic of reality without limits, a cycle that begins in the simple, increases in complexity until reaching a point where it probably restarts infinitely, but each time in a different way, without limit, always. unimaginable, since it is infinite

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

Whenever I think about death I'm almost shitting my pants from the fear . You don't comprehend the profound mystery of death.

Then face death head-on and see if you’re full of shit or not.

Don’t do anything foolish, obviously. 
Well… not really obvious, unfortunately. Humans are definitely full of shit.

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

You experienced the future? Sounds way too specific. 

I remembered that I created everything and communicated with GOD aka myself. I also understood how it is possible to exist simultaneously at multiple times and places. I entered alien intelligence and transcended human logic.

All answers to all questions were there, and it was all so much better and more beautiful than I could ever imagine as a human.

And then I was able to forget a lot of it to return back here, but not everything.

By the way: I used LSD and 2C-B to enter that state of consciousness.

I confronted my deepest fears and shadows and went through it all to the other side. That’s where that experience happened.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

By the way: I used LSD and 2C-B to enter that state of consciousness.

I used cannabis and ketamine.

Interesting :ph34r:

2 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

You are starting to sound like @Holykael! ?

I'm just going into a melancholic bad mood recently .it will pass .

But still ..death is one mofo of a thing that makes me piss my pants .

There is no denying that death is the ultimate fear.  

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Then face death head-on and see if you’re full of shit or not.

Don’t do anything foolish, obviously. 
Well… not really obvious, unfortunately. Humans are definitely full of shit.

Dog shit makes infinity bigger xD:P

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is no denying that death is the ultimate fear.  

Well it's funny because to me the ultimate fear is eternity (no death) 

Death will free you from suffering & fear for a moment. Unfortunately you'll be reborn again & again because you're God 

Edited by Gabith

4 minutes ago, Gabith said:

Well it's funny because to me the ultimate fear is eternity (no death) 

Death will free you from suffering & fear for a moment. Unfortunately you'll be reborn again & again because you're God 

If you are so sure of that and you are suffering then why not contemplate suicide? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you are so sure of that and you are suffering then why not contemplate suicide? 

I want to die but I don't want to kill myself because I hold spiritual beliefs about "something bad will happens after suicide"