TheGod

What actually happens when you die?

77 posts in this topic

The human dies. The imagination remains.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

10 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Since God which is you divided itself which is itself into other copies of itself we are in different universes and are all sovereign onto are self dreaming are own dreams fun isn't it? We are not even in the same Universe or dimension. I am glad you know.

So all people are me ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

You are imagining death. 

There is ZERO empirical evidence that you gonna die.  Isn't it so ?

”You are imagining others. There is zero evidence that there are other consciousnesses outside your own.”

Just apply this logic to solipsism and you’ll be good. I know you still deny it.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So all people are me ?

Essentially yes. Whatever good and bad you do to anyone yo do to yourself.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

10 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

”You are imagining others. There is zero evidence that there are other consciousnesses outside your own.”

Just apply this logic to solipsism and you’ll be good. I know you still deny it.

Actually no. There is evidence that there is other conscious entities beside me ..you know what ?....PEOPLE! 

Of course I deny it . its just a bad thought in your head. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, vibv said:

When you die you wake up :) 

And then you remember everything... and then it goes on.

You meet the greater light and design your next life.

You realise all you have done in your past life and how it affected others, good and bad. It will be joyful and it will also hurt, but you will have learned so much. Your next life will already be a lot more bright. Because you will grow every time.

You're here to grow and become... GOD. That's what's happening. But you already are, because time is an illusion. But that is your far far future, with which you're also always in contact. Sometimes you are more and sometimes less aware of that. But the connection will always be there. You're never alone. Except... there's only you.

If there is no separate self then how is this not just fancy full beliefs? How do you know you don't wake up as a worm and you just dreamed you were a human?

Since I'm the only conscious being I cant actually rely on anyone. 

The only way for me to understand what happens when my body dies is when I actually die. 

Every so-called day I see myself in the mirror (my body) and I'm ageing. If I wasn't gonna die why the fuck would I be ageing? 

@TheGod It will happen, but it will not be what you expect.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

26 minutes ago, vibv said:

@TheGod It will happen, but it will not be what you expect.

I don't even know what to expect to be honest. 

I have a few scenarios: 

1. I'm gonna be in this human form forever

2. I will create a new reality and I will forget about this dream forever 

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

I don't even know what to expect to be honest. 

I have a few scenarios: 

1. I'm gonna be in this human form forever

2. I will create a new reality and I will forget about this dream forever 

Of course you don't know. You'll only know in the exact moment of your death and wanting to know is a desire you created yourself.
You can make all the scenarios you want, but it will not be very useful ;) 

INFINITY.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You awaken to Terrence McKenna asking you if you met the humans.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Great replies from everyone.but I will be honest about my opinon..   I Think when you die (if you die ) you gonna end up in hell realm . Because reality might be evil .God migt might be  a sadistic motherfucker .

Whenever I think about death I'm almost shitting my pants from the fear . You don't comprehend the profound mystery of death.

The truth is that nobody knows. Since anyone who can respond to this thread is alive, what happens after one dies hasn't been gone through. Maybe you can get what you are which might already be free from life and death but presently this is a possibility that's yet to be realized.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Someone here You should check out NDE's youtube channels, it will help you to let go of the idea of being in hell realm or others ideas that creates fear in you 

9 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Someone here You should check out NDE's youtube channels, it will help you to let go of the idea of being in hell realm or others ideas that creates fear in you 

Yeah they say (most of them) that they see a long tunnel with bright white light at the end . Seems comforting .

Can you link or suggest a specific NDE article or video that you find interesting? 

58 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

The truth is that nobody knows. Since anyone who can respond to this thread is alive, what happens after one dies hasn't been gone through. Maybe you can get what you are which might already be free from life and death but presently this is a possibility that's yet to be realized.

That’s a hell of an assumption there :P

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

INFINITY.

How is it knowable to know what happens when you die, while alive? Isn't that the ultimate paradox? Death while living. I suppose it takes radical new states of consciousness that I haven't experienced yet.