Applegarden8

Penguinz0 is so entertaining

39 posts in this topic

I hate reaction and commentary vids but this guy has so much charisma, hahahaha.

He's a great role-model for how to talk to girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

Tbf it's not a very high bar to make fun of such manosphere dorks

It's his style.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would go even further and tell he can handle and is good at being famous and social. But yeah somehow he can take any topic and just drag it out, as opposed to many people here running out of things to say. There is nothing wrong with silence, but we lose our engagement and impact if we were to attract somebody if we are not talking and it's not bringing any emotional value, but he is very good at it, I agree.

Edited by Applegarden8

@Applegarden8

On 2023-09-17 at 4:24 PM, Applegarden8 said:

I hate reaction and commentary vids but this guy has so much charisma, hahahaha.

Despite my bias and preferences against the streaming/react community, as well as other internet/online cultures like Tik Tok, Twitch, Twitter and others, I'll partly agree that Penguine20 guy here has good communication.

However, he does have he's moments of negatives, like the following here:

@Applegarden8

On 2023-09-20 at 6:03 AM, Applegarden8 said:

I would go even further and tell he can handle and is good at being famous and social. But yeah somehow he can take any topic and just drag it out, as opposed to many people here running out of things to say. There is nothing wrong with silence, but we lose our engagement and impact if we were to attract somebody if we are not talking and it's not bringing any emotional value, but he is very good at it, I agree.

It's a skill that can be developed for sure, however he's not the only role modal for this, and streamers for that matter, especially Destiny.

@Applegarden8

On 2023-09-17 at 4:24 PM, Applegarden8 said:

I do agree with Penguin guys take on the abuse in marriages but to be a bit pedantic, the problem with that whole debate and arguing, and Penguin's take, is that there's no attempt to define, in context, and to define and explain what the word 'abuse means, is, and what it means in the right context. Therefore, at best, in good faith and to be charitable, you technically can't comment or give an opinion based on a presumed meaning of the word 'abuse' in a relationship and marriage context, as the original video debate, and Penguin, has yet to elaborate on the word 'abuse' and it's correct meanings and implications within the context. For example, Daniel Schmachtenberger talks about 'how to mislead with facts' in his www.consilience.org page, an article on facts, and weaponizing facts, and talks about how you can take a fact out of context and contextualize it and reframe it into something else that generates a different meaning. For instance, we can look at USA's history, of the American war of independence, and factor in both the GB empire's side, and the American side, and within that situation, do we call the Americans 'freedom fighters' or 'terrorists'?

That point is actually important because it highlighted the deep hypocrisy when America went to war with Iraq, calling them 'terrorists' after the 9/11 attack, yet in history in the war of independence America were terrorists right?

Guys, people watch penguinz0 mainly for witty commentary, not political or ideological takes. Kinda missing the point when you focus in on it so logically like that. The guy was clearly wrong about abuse. Penguinz0 is poking fun at the incident with his own style, he's not on some life mission to educate and debate about abuse.

Describe a thought.

On 9/19/2023 at 11:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

In what way? The sort of laid back and humored filled way he talks?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I find him a little boring personally. His format is basically: 1. find an absurd claim that no normal person agrees with, 2. beat it to death multiple times using funny language, 3. repeat 3-4 times.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I find him a little boring personally. His format is basically: 1. find an absurd claim that no normal person agrees with, 2. beat it to death multiple times using funny language, 3. repeat 3-4 times.

I like how he tells his stories and jokes, doesn't have to be anything important whatsoever.

@Applegarden8

3 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

I like how he tells his stories and jokes, doesn't have to be anything important whatsoever.

Are you a STAN of his?

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Applegarden8

Are you a STAN of his?

I am sorry, I am not familiar with this abbreviation. I just occasionally watch those guy to relax and find him somewhat entertaining.

@Applegarden8

12 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I am sorry, I am not familiar with this abbreviation. I just occasionally watch those guy to relax and find him somewhat entertaining.

STAN is an obsessive fan, so are you a hardcore fan of him?

21 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Applegarden8

STAN is an obsessive fan, so are you a hardcore fan of him?

No I am not a hardcore fan of him. I am not a fanatic of anyone, actually. Why would you think I am?

@Applegarden8

46 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

No I am not a hardcore fan of him. I am not a fanatic of anyone, actually. Why would you think I am?

Because you describe the guy in such a fanboy way, you overlook his negatives and emphasize his positives of his style.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Applegarden8

Because you describe the guy in such a fanboy way, you overlook his negatives and emphasize his positives of his style.

Ok, please disprove my observation that I think that Penguinz0 is entertaining, good story teller and knowing how to handle being famous. Do I have to write a confirmation letter to you so you can review so I don't describe people in a fanboy way? Why do I have to look in his negative to tell you that he is entertaining? Him, or anyone whatsoever? I don't have to look into his negatives, it's not my job, i am not an investigator or his supervisor, what meaningful information will I gain if I look into his negatives? I really don't understand you conclusion that I might be a fanboy.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Applegarden8

That's a weird conclusion. He just said he think he is funny. I also think he is funny.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Applegarden8

7 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

Ok, please disprove my observation that I think that Penguinz0 is entertaining, good story teller and knowing how to handle being famous. Do I have to write a confirmation letter to you so you can review so I don't describe people in a fanboy way? Why do I have to look in his negative to tell you that he is entertaining? Him, or anyone whatsoever? I don't have to look into his negatives, it's not my job, i am not an investigator or his supervisor, what meaningful information will I gain if I look into his negatives? I really don't understand you conclusion that I might be a fanboy.

I see you got triggered. I didn't mean to offend you by calling you a fanboy. It's just that the stream community, as well as the internet and online communities has created more mental health problems and issues due to prolonged social media user use, more ADD and ADHD disorders due to hyper stimuli seeking and dopamine chasing, body image and self image issues via auto beautification, narcissism and self entitlement due to anonymity and fast and wide distribution of opinions,  sociopathy due to drama making and drama farming and pathological lying for views and clicks, which also makes relationships more fake and transactional. All these issues and negative factors are exemplified in Tik Tok, Twitter, and especially in the Twitch and streaming community. I view Penguinz0, like with Destiny, Hasan, Vaush, Ethan, xqc, Asmongold, all other male and female streamers in the react community and debate political online communities as mentally unwell and contributing to the negatives of the internet, as spearheads of this issue, putting aside big tech companies designing those platforms.

I also partly view him as problematic as he's also a reactor, and that subfield has it's own nest of negative parts to it.

Even though @Carl-Richard said he was super boring but changed he's opinion, I did like him in the past, although Asmongold is more entertaining and varied and has more chill lthan Penguinz0. He does have good sense of humour, and he also tries to be authentic and honest in his own way, which is a good point to role modal off of. I was a bit worried you would para socialize onto him just like young people do with streamers and celebs, and surrender your independent thinking. I was also doing the Osho thing and poking fun at his idol image.