Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura btw russel brand is from what i understand a high quality guy, he's probably stage green. however maybe before he was a rapist. plus it's kinda understandable, i imagine russel brand slept with hundreds of women, in few rare cases it happened he raped 4 or 5, it's quite forgivable, if you look at it holistically.

Edited by Majed

Western women have an undeserved victim complex to deal with their privilege. Everyone will be attacked these days and called a predator. 

I'd be shocked if he was actually a rapist, it would make no sense that he'd rape unless it was a drunk misunderstanding, which is more complicated, and in that case probably wasn't rape, just they were both drunk.

He's just very extroverted and assertive, some people find that intimidating and will call it predatory.  

Edited by Optimized Life

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"X, where rapists feel at home."

Accused rapists, and you're cherry picking 2 people out of hundreds or thousands of celebrities that leave twitter. 

Musk just values free speech, don't bring him into this. Very immature move. 

@Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't worry guys, Musk is here to save the day. He will take as many rapists as he can on X.

"X, where rapists feel at home."

You are getting better at joking lately.?

"X, where a rapist goes to rape."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura i re edited my post 

Too late, can't delete someone's quote off the record

cover1 (1).jpg

Edited by lostingenosmaze
Wtf Leo you're not supposed to hide your own post my meme is ruined D:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Optimized Life

18 minutes ago, Optimized Life said:

Western women have an undeserved victim complex to deal with their privilege. Everyone will be attacked these days and called a predator. 

I'd be shocked if he was actually a rapist, it would make no sense that he'd rape unless it was a drunk misunderstanding, which is more complicated, and in that case probably wasn't rape, just they were both drunk.

He's just very extroverted and assertive, some people find that intimidating and will call it predatory.  

Consent is complicated, by Mr. Girl. Ask @Carl-Richard for the link of the video.

Dave Smith brings up strong points on other more powerful people like prince Andrew and whomever was on the Epstien list but didn't get scrutinized for worst crimes 

X, where Leo goes to vape. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I just spent the second time watching the "trailer"  I find it odd and suspicious that they made the video about brand so cinematic and used music to dramatize it.  They spent a lot of time and money doing such a video on heresy and the statues of limitations limits Brand being found guilty. Normally the courts holds that against the accuser because memories get convoluted thru time.  Kevin Spacey got found innocent for that very reason.  A British network that he used to work with mentioned there were never complaints from any employees on Brand. 

I find it interesting the people that dont like him want him to be guilty we certainly live in a polarized world

The rape allegation against Brand appears credible. The woman has a report from a clinic from the night of.

So it's most likely true.

And honestly, it seems to fit his character and pattern of behavior.

Edited by Leo Gura

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The rape allegation against Brand appears credible. The woman has a report from a clinic from the night of.

So it's most likely true.

The thing is most of the accusations date back 10 or 15 years back, (when he lived a very chaotic life), which further supports their credibility. And a woman is accusing him of raping here when she was a minor (16y), so it is becoming very messy.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If that is true, why did it take so long for the authorities of charging him with such a crime?
Didn't they have intercourse a good number of times, to the extent most people would consider them in a relationship?

If a man is sleeping with so many women, would it be possible at least one of them would want to get revenge and him by fabricating a lie?

14 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

^We're they all white girls?

lol whats that have to do with anything?

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mentioned it before. The period in which this allegedly took place in the U.K. was culturally pretty toxic. So, this could have easily allowed him to get away with this had he done it.

38 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

^We're they all white girls?

Off-white Brand

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

If that is true, why did it take so long for the authorities of charging him with such a crime?

Because the documentary was released literally two weeks ago?

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

Didn't they have intercourse a good number of times, to the extent most people would consider them in a relationship?

All of them say, they were intimidated by his massive popularity.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 hour ago, Tanz said:

Obviously it wasn't reported. Which is quite common.

This is a continuation of the #MeToo movement.

Rape is still legally possible inside a relationship.

Although of course I think there should be degrees of rape. Rape in a relationship is very different than raping a stranger in a dark alley at knife-point.

But legally it's even possible to rape your own wife. Which, BTW, Trump is accused of.

If a man is sleeping with so many women, would it be possible at least one of them would want to get revenge and him by fabricating a lie?

But there are 5 allegations of sexual assult now. Hard to fake all that.

Edited by Leo Gura