Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Alex M said:

Was this investigation, not years and years in the making? I don't think The Times / Channel 4 decided a month ago that Russell Brand would destroy them with his YouTube rants and felt he needed to be taken down. He's a tiny fish. The vast majority of the population is not interested in his videos.

He’s got a massive following on YouTube, and is known by practically everyone in the uk? I wouldn’t say he’s a tiny fish. He could gain massive notoriety if he chose to.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

1. Your bias stops you from realizing that the whole Red Pill movement is about manipulation. They literally teach you how to pick up women.

2. The manipulation comes from BOTH sides. You are just mad that women can win that battle too. In fact the number one advantage women have over men in these battle of wits/battle of the sexes is in general their sex drive isn't as initially high. She has to have flirty/foreplay to get in the mood before the battle can be on equal footing.

3. The media is controlled and owned by men. So all the shaming the Red Pill does to women is hilarious in the end because....who controls the media that indoctrinates both men and women on how the should operate in social settings? Men. Who writes the laws? Men. So....what's the issue? Maybe Men need to stop blaming women and realize that if you have a problem with the Male Female Dynamic recognize the part you played in creating it. 

I thought the Red Pill was all about holding frame....how can you hold frame when you sound like a victim? Something to think about.

If you are a masculine man you don't do hold frame, you are the frame. You manipulate your surroundings if you want it or not. How? Just by your BEING, not doing.

I KNEW IT! Had a intuition of Russel's body language, and so does this guy:

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I KNEW IT! Had a intuition of Russel's body language, and so does this guy:

The major thing for me is that he came extremely defensive which is very suspicious in my book. And then he started playing the victim with all the "they trying to get me" thing.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The major thing for me is that he came extremely defensive which is very suspicious in my book. And then he started playing the victim with all the "they trying to get me" thing.

I agree. It's similar to how Mr. Girl was canceled for fighting Destiny, and making content that's more mature, gets banned. Suspicious.

56 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Every gossip has truth behind it. And for me, a man accused of rape is guilty until proven otherwise

People say that LSD-Rumi is a rapist.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

People say that LSD-Rumi is a rapist.

;)

No, that's a lie, members here are just hunting me down for all my good posts :P

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

28 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

A man who sleeps with lots of women while doing drugs and alcohol is the perfect match for rape to happen. 

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

That's like 100% of the men that go to clubs to pick up on girls.  Most people that go out at night and drink undoubtingly end up drinking.... the smart and consistent thing for a man to do is never drink on dates and have a policy not to sleep with anyone on a first date to protect himself but how many men actually do that?

31 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Don't be so naive. Everyone likes to play victim these days. Anyone who uses such things as a defense is guilty in 90% of cases, lol. Look at Trump, Tate, Elon Musk, etc...

You are making assumptions as if you were there in person. Of course he can be guilty of such things but there isn't any reason to suspect it other than if you are a person that doesnt like him because of his stance on things like mandates and so on.  
What did Elon Musk do?  

3 minutes ago, Tanz said:

You are making assumptions as if you were there in person.

I am not, I am being neutral but I will not fall for his silly games.

3 minutes ago, Tanz said:

What did Elon Musk do? 

Not rape, although he was accused of sexual harassment a while ago and he paid compensation for the woman. But he always uses such lines of talking to play the victim for stupid things he does.

6 hours ago, Tanz said:

I dont think someone like him needs to rape a girl to get them in bed with him. 

Common misunderstanding about the nature of rape. Please stop thinking rape has a bias. It doesn't. It doesn't care if you're handsome, famous or rich. Some men get off on raping women. Some men are turned off if a woman is enjoying it. Some men like the control that rape gives them. NOBODY NEEDS TO RAPE anyone. You saying that implies that there are conditions where rape is justified.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Not rape, although he was accused of sexual harassment a while ago and he paid compensation for the woman. But he always uses such lines of talking to play the victim for stupid things he does.

With someone like Musk who isn't a good talking and not a good looking guy its a little more plausible that he would try to do things, heck Bill Gates has done things like that while being in charge of Microsoft.  

We can take the extreme case and look at someone like Brad Pitt, most women would be happy he even looks at them.  Brand isn't gorgeous like Chris Hemsworth or Brad Pitt but I don't think he needs to go to such lengths to get a woman.  

Weak men with no game resort to shady activity.  

@Princess Arabia The dude used to be married to Katy Perry and she's super hot.  His present wife is just as good looking at Katy.  I just saying its less likely to be true but I'm not making any assumptions that it is the case.  Just like its foolish to believe that all women tell the truth.  

Look at what happened to Johnny Depp, the dude is a horrible husband but it didn't give Amber an excuse to lie and try to get him to go to jail for breaking her heart.  

Russell was an outspoken admittingly womanizer.  He created a pathway of emotional destruction thru broken hearts in the women that fell for him its possible they are trying to get revenge on him.  

There's no history of him being violent or aggressive and it would be interesting to see if Katy Perry will stand up for him or not.
Katy seems like a very empowered woman, I don't think she would be the type that would protect him if he ever did anything aggressive or violent to her.  He more likely cheated on her and lied to her about it along with some of his known drug addiction.    

Edited by Tanz

So after watching half of the documentary posted above, here is my analysis:

Russel's past was not as clean as his present. He was a drug addict and a sex addict. At some point, he was put in rehab for 3 months for his extreme abuse of drugs. So apparently, he didn't have a lot of self-control.  He used sex as a way to handle life. When he had bad days he would call women and try to have sex with them. He needed sex so badly that he was ready to rape someone to get it.

He apparently was a very chaotic person. Everything was a joke to him including the feelings of the women he used. If he hurt someone, he might feel bad a bit but it is all a joke, right? 

And because of his sex addiction, he might get some pleasure from forcing himself onto women. A sex addict will start searching for more extreme things to satisfy himself, So he might have some temporary pleasure from forcing himself on women followed by regret. A minor who engaged in a relationship with Russel reported that he was instantly turned on when he knew she was a virgin. He then at some point shoved his dick down her throat, while she was crying. He then then sat on top of her and spit in her mouth. He apparently was turned on by such extreme behaviors which matches with his sex-addictive personality.

Of course, These all are speculations and the man is innocent until proven otherwise.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

16 minutes ago, Tanz said:

The dude used to be married to Katy Perry and she's super hot.  His present wife is just as good looking at Katy. 

So you're saying you don't need to rape if you have a good looking wife. But if she's ugly, well you're excused.

The dude used to be married to Katy Perry and she's super hot.  His present wife is just as good looking at Katy.by

34 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Every gossip has some truth behind it. And for me, a man accused of rape is guilty until proven otherwise xD

of course, there will be no hard evidence, Proving Rape is harder than proving murder, lol. In most cases, if there are multiple accusations of rape on someone, there Is something behind that.

This is the dumbest logic you can possibly have. You’re basically creating a weapon any woman can use to take down a man she doesn’t like.

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

He’s got a massive following on YouTube, and is known by practically everyone in the uk? I wouldn’t say he’s a tiny fish. He could gain massive notoriety if he chose to.

I guess it's where you put your attention. Sure, in the UK, he's a lot more well-known. But elsewhere It's likely a different story. I know many people outside of the UK who wouldn't have a clue who Russell Brand was. Either way, we could debate this all day long.

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Russel's past was not as clean as his present. He was a drug addict and a sex addict. At some point, he was put in rehab for 3 months for his extreme abuse of drugs. So apparently, he didn't have a lot of self-control.  He used sex as a way to handle life. When he had bad days he would call women and try to have sex with them. He needed sex so badly that he was ready to rape someone to get it.

He apparently was a very chaotic person. Everything was a joke to him including the feelings of the women he used. If he hurt someone, he might feel bad a bit but it is all a joke, right? 

And because of his sex addiction, he might get some pleasure from forcing himself onto women. A sex addict will start searching for more extreme things to satisfy himself, So he might have some temporary pleasure from forcing himself on women followed by regret.

Of course, These all are speculations and the man is innocent until proven otherwise.

Aside from is addiction issues, not sure if they mention it in the docu (not watched it)  was the environment he grew up in. The mid 90 - early 2000's culture in the UK was pretty toxic. Plus his parent (dad) didn't present the healthiest of examples towards women.

10 minutes ago, Raze said:

This is the dumbest logic you can possibly have. You’re basically creating a weapon any woman can use to take down a man she doesn’t like.

Of course, some women will falsely accuse men with rape but this is the minority, like 10-20% of cases and this is why I said what I said. 

From what I have seen so far in my yet short life when a celebrity gets accused of sexual misconduct or rape, it is true in most cases.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

32 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

And because of his sex addiction, he might get some pleasure from forcing himself onto women. A sex addict will start searching for more extreme things to satisfy himself, So he might have some temporary pleasure from forcing himself on women followed by regret. A minor who engaged in a relationship with Russel reported that he was instantly turned on when he knew she was a virgin. He then at some point shoved his dick down her throat, while she was crying. He then then sat on top of her and spit in her mouth. He apparently was turned on by such extreme behaviors which matches with his sex-addictive personality.

Albeit when I did statement analysis on that text message at 8:56, it was a confusing and suspicious text, has language that is defensive but also a lot of presuppositions of Russell, I didn't like the wording, it's too much guessing statements and too much hubris from her side of the story.