De Sade

I found a great site discussing Solipsism/Non - Duality/God - Realization

51 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

And another approach is saying that there is no "YOU" in this PURE EXISTENCE state. But it has the risk of not dissolving the idea of objective reality and other EXISTENCEs/MINDS outside of THIS PURE EXISTENCE.

there are two options. You are either in the conceptual mind, or outside the conceptual mind.

The important thing is to understand what the conceptual mind is and how it catches you. The conceptual mind is a machine for creating relativity. every concept is in opposition to another. If we admit that reality is unlimited, this means that it is absolute: it has no opposite. then the relative is illusory, only appearance. Any concept is relative, therefore it is ultimately not real, it just seems that way. Even understanding this, getting out of the conceptual mind is difficult, since everything I have said is conceptual mind as well. If you think: then if I go out, breakingthewall doesn't exist? that is conceptual mind. you cannot get out of the conceptual mind and still hold on to concepts. No. You can't parachute and stay on the plane. You are either on the plane, or in the air.

Being outside the conceptual mind does not mean that you become stupid, on the contrary, that is where pure intelligence flows, where clarity begins, only that you cannot use relative concepts, not even one. If you use them, you're back in. You have to free your mind from conceptual compartmentalization, and thinking "only I exist" is conceptual compartmentalization since it is opposed to "others also exist", and you have already compartmentalized reality, it is no longer absolute, it is divided into two, and This is false, illusion, you are lost. You will immediately divide it into 4, 8, etc., and you are back in your mind, as always.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can understand all of Reality completely dumbfounded, and maybe with only a few words uttered out of your/God’s mouth.

Yes, I agree. For yourself yes, but when communicating and discussing on a forum then it really is a poor tool.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being outside the conceptual mind does not mean that you become stupid, on the contrary, that is where pure intelligence flows, where clarity begins, only that you cannot use relative concepts, not even one. If you use them, you're back in. You have to free your mind from conceptual compartmentalization, and thinking "only I exist" is conceptual compartmentalization since it is opposed to "others also exist", and you have already compartmentalized reality, it is no longer absolute, it is divided into two, and This is false, illusion, you are lost. You will immediately divide it into 4, 8, etc., and you are back in your mind, as always.

I totally agree. I would argue then that Direct Experience of Absolute Solipsism in a state of no conceptualization is TRUTH. But the second you start to conceptualize/analize/put it into words you lose it's essence. But we still need to use pointers on a forum (well we do not really need to but not everyone has acces to 5-meo) and IMHO "You as consciousness is all that there is" is a better pointer than "There is no YOU". But that may be just a personal (hehe) preference.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 hours ago, De Sade said:

Then maybe i should just take some of what he says that actually makes sense for granted and not care for the rest ?

No, I would not waste time to Analyse this Blog anymore. He is dangerousy deluded with veganism, conspiracy theories, and his own wacky conclusions (the rest is copy pasted). 

Look in this forum for an enlightenment Guide recently posted. This is a good start. 

But the best would be to forget this and just take 5 meo to experience for yourself. You cannot intellectualize this really 

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

No, I would not waste time to Analyse this Blog anymore. He is dangerousy deluded with veganism, conspiracy theories, and his own wacky conclusions (the rest is copy pasted). 

Look in this forum for an enlightenment Guide recently posted. This is a good start. 

But the best would be to forget this and just take 5 meo to experience for yourself. You cannot intellectualize this really 

Makes sense,but i don't know where to find 5 - meo/dmt,or how much it costs.

21 minutes ago, De Sade said:

Makes sense,but i don't know where to find 5 - meo/dmt,or how much it costs.

No drug sourcing allowed here. You’re gonna have to find out on your own.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

No drug sourcing allowed here. You’re gonna have to find out on your own.

Yeah this helped me so much wow,thanks.

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@De Sade You can awaken deeply without 5-MeO-DMT. But you need to learn to think for yourself.

What do you mean,exactly ? Being original ?

@De Sade Don’t blindly trust and follow what other people say or do. That’s a very easy trap to fall into. Learn to contemplate and follow your own intuition instead. 

This doesn’t mean you don’t learn from others, paradoxically. You learn from others at an even deeper level. But you can’t do that while you’re still ignorant. 

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa @Yimpa

He can do that, but probably he will need a minimum of 10 years of hardcore spiritual exercises. And even that happens only, if he is spiritual gifted. 

Learning to think for yourself is a good self help advice but we are talking here about deep spiritual stuff. That will not lead him to God realization at all