Romer02

Can’t sleep 1 Month 1/2 after 5meo Trip

19 posts in this topic

Hey! So like the title says I have been having strong sleeping problems this entire week. 

when its time to go to bed I suddenly feel a surge of energy. I can’t sleep. The good thing is if I sleep with someone i am able to sleep. When I sleep by myself i start to sweat, my heart beats fast, i get goosebumps, and my emotions are going a bit crazy inside me. 

I posted a couple days ago but nothing seems to work. Yesterday i tried to completely tire myself out I didnt drink coffee all day I didnt take my usual nap, I didn’t go to sleep after work. And still when it came time to sleep I couldn’t do it. I even worked out and hit the sauna and I was still struggling to go to sleep. 

if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated 

On 9/15/2023 at 4:50 AM, Romer02 said:

The good thing is if I sleep with someone i am able to sleep.

So clearly you can sleep.

Try to analyze why you are able to sleep with someone else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are stuck in beta brain waves. There are special meditations to get out of it. 

Maybe You are scared of aloneness? Just a guess.

Learn how to deal with surges of energy. Maybe Reality is trying to tell You something. Perhaps make the effort to understand what it is. Focus on it and try to hear what it's telling You. Observe the patterns.

@Romer02 I don't think your problem is physically related, it seems that unconscious emotions are coming to the surface whenever you are trying to relax the mind which just so happens to be when you try and sleep, its clear that the 5meo has brought unresolved conflict to the surface, you need to figure out what it is and resolve it. it's unlikely that it will resolve itself if you've been going through it for a while now which is from what I can tell from your previous posts about this, has been the case.

When my kundalini symptoms were really bad and was having panic attacks I had to sleep with someone else occasionally as well to be able to fall asleep, just so that I felt protected enough/able to confide in someone to rest my mind and not deal with the emotions that were coming up.

Edited by Francis777

8 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

When my kundalini symptoms were really bad and was having panic attacks I had to sleep with someone else occasionally as well to be able to fall asleep, just so that I felt protected enough/able to confide in someone to rest my mind and not deal with the emotions that were coming up.

Relatable. And that doesn’t have to be a physical person. Could also be while listening to a guided meditation, engaging in group chats, or even simply cuddling a teddy bear.

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Relatable. And that doesn’t have to be a physical person. Could also be while listening to a guided meditation, engaging in group chats, or even simply cuddling a teddy bear.

yeah man, just even keeping this group chat open helps.

But the oxytocin released from physical touch is powerful anti anxiety.  

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

But the oxytocin released from physical touch is powerful anti anxiety.  

You’re predicting my future… I’m going on a date next week with someone who loves touching ;)

yeah man, just even keeping this group chat open helps.

Oh yeah… then observe how you’re touching a keyboard or phone when you type!

Edited by Yimpa

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

You’re predicting my future… I’m going on a date next week with someone who loves touching ;)

haha.. Rooting for you bro! hope it goes well:P

@Francis777 Touching a keyboard is much different than touching a human being. So much to learn, I still have.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Francis777 Touching a keyboard is much different than touching a human being. So much to learn, I still have.

lol, just have to "feel" your way into it (excuse the pun), don't think too much just have a good time, relax into the moment and you'll know what to do.

Maybe it's elevated cortisol from some suppressed fear or something. Did something on the trip make you feel scared or ungrounded?

Describe a thought.

On 9/29/2023 at 1:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

So clearly you can sleep.

Try to analyze why you are able to sleep with someone else.

Jesus this struck. Straight on point.

Edited by Felliks