jdc7733

There must be some truth in what you say, Leo.

16 posts in this topic

You said, in the video about solipsism, something like: basically most things you say aren’t true.

Then again, I’ve heard myself call myself fake and other people call themselves fake, not quite the same as saying that most of what you said isn’t true, but, then again I often say that things I said weren’t true, and, sometimes things I say things that contradict themselves, despite the fact, they are both true and sometimes those truths are true in a different ways that are not possible to be expressed by words, example: the difference between it being true that you have an opinion, and, it being true that enlightenment is real.  Let’s not get into relative truths, apart from maybe, I suppose something that is relatively true (I was going to say absolutely true) is that I (okay, I’ll call it the ego) don’t know what I’m doing, or, anything. How can a mind that is so fallible, grasp anything. I think I had more points but lost my train of thought. Basically, there is some absolute and relative truth to what I say, so, I’m presuming there’s some absolute and relative truth to what you say - it is just a projection and I can’t decide whether I want to get to the absolute truth or not.

Edited by jdc7733

6 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

You said, in the video about solipsism, something like: basically most things you say aren’t true.

Then again, I’ve heard myself call myself fake and other people call themselves fake, not quite the same as saying that most of what you said isn’t true, but, then again I often say that things I said weren’t true, and, sometimes things I say contradict themselves, despite the fact, they are both true and sometimes those truths are true in a different way that is not able to be expressed by words, example: the difference between it being true that you have an opinion, and, it being true that enlightenment is real.  Let’s not get into relative truths, apart from maybe, I suppose something that is relatively true (I was going to say absolutely true) is that I (okay, I’ll call it the ego) don’t know what I’m doing, or, anything. How can a mind do fallible, grasp anything. I think I had more points but lost track of thought. Basically, there is some absolute and relative truth to what I say, so, I’m presuming there’s some absolute and relative truth to what you say - the former is just a projection and I can’t decide whether I want to get to the absolute truth or not.

Are you on a substance? Your mind is all over the place. Your communication is very chaotic....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This is my usual self at the moment. I can tell what’s worse: irl, where I say very little and take a long time to respond, or, when I’m writing posts, where I say too much and it’s all over the place!

@jdc7733 I read your Post, it's not good to read. What Do you want to express in 3  simple sentences? 

maybe just keep the post open and write bullet points before you submit until you can figure out exactly what your trying to say. Because i cant understand a single thing in that message either. 

more productive that way as then we can give you genuine replies

@OBEler I’ll make it even more brief than that. Some of what everyone says is false, some of what everyone says is true, regardless of whether that’s intentional or not, so, I’m presuming that some of what Leo says is true and I want to find out what out of what he says is true.

4 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

I’m presuming that some of what Leo says is true and I want to find out what out of what he says is true.

And the only way you'll do that is by figuring it out yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is possible that it would have to be through my own reasoning but it’s also possible that someone could hand me the answer on a plate, then again, I suppose you did. Not the answer I was looking for but it may be the answer.

11 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

it’s also possible that someone could hand me the answer on a plate

It is not possible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is not possible.

Direct consciousness cannot be taught, only pointed at in hopes that you see it yourself

1 hour ago, jdc7733 said:

It is possible that it would have to be through my own reasoning but it’s also possible that someone could hand me the answer on a plate, then again, I suppose you did. Not the answer I was looking for but it may be the answer.

The answer is simple: break your limits.

2 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

Then again, I’ve heard myself call myself fake and other people call themselves fake, not quite the same as saying that most of what you said isn’t true, but, then again I often say that things I said weren’t true, and, sometimes things I say things that contradict themselves, despite the fact, they are both true and sometimes those truths are true in a different ways that are not possible to be expressed by words, example: the difference between it being true that you have an opinion, and, it being true that enlightenment is real.  Let’s not get into relative truths, apart from maybe, I suppose something that is relatively true (I was going to say absolutely true) is that I (okay, I’ll call it the ego) don’t know what I’m doing, or, anything. How can a mind that is so fallible, grasp anything. I think I had more points but lost my train of thought. Basically, there is some absolute and relative truth to what I say, so, I’m presuming there’s some absolute and relative truth to what you say - it is just a projection and I can’t decide whether I want to get to the absolute truth or not.

1. There is truth is everything a person says...no matter how small. Why? Because each person is God...and God is the truth.

2. The only way to have OTHER, God has to configure a combination of characteristics to imagine a difference. This imagined difference creates a unique perspective. So each perspective of God collectively makes up the ABSOLUTE, and they are all looking at the same thing and filtering it through their perspective. 

3. Since each perspective has a bias, that bias creates a distortion of the truth. So we all are both lying and telling the truth based on our unique configuration. Some of our biases are social/psychological conditioning, and some of it is biological (you could fuse the psychological with the biological if you want or you could say psychosocialbiological conditioning lol I just made a new word) and these create our unique perspective.

4. The Absolute can only be pointed too and the funny thing is....some on here...try to pin the Absolute down by saying it is ONLY all ONE lol and try to exclude INFINITY (I've done it in the past before I realized I was being dogmatic) as just an illusion and that only INFINITY is true. The irony is....without mystical experiences, without mystical teachings and NDE's etc....every human would have NEVER awoken to the truth until the death of their body. So notice....they thoroughly believed whole-heartedly that the life they lived was REAL. 

Yet....when you awaken to the possibility that it can be perceived as ONE consciousness, and all boundaries collapse...you say well it is an illusion and only the Absolute is the truth and the Relative is the illusion. This makes me laugh. Why? Because in an attempt to create unison they create a duality by calling the relative untrue and the Absolute true, does creating difference. LOL Oh their logical games....

The relative is only temporary because God wills it to be. If God so desired...God could FREEZE EVERYTHING in PLACE. You do it all the time when you pause a movie, or video you are watching lol. Anyway God is whatever it presently appears as...to deny that is to deny what is...which is a denial of the truth...so many get so lost in the Spiritual Path that they don't realize it isn't linear it is cyclical. You have to deny the present truth of your duality, open up your mind to the possibility of Non-Duality, but then also acknowledge that your present experience is still a felt duality. That last part gets lost on most practitioners and they go around speaking Non-Duality while NEVER EVER living from that state. Basically they are pretenders which is what the ego loves to do....pretend. 

You will know an Enlightenment Mind when you observe what they say. Because Enlightened Minds..speak the truth of their experience, while pretenders can only philosophize, and intellectualize.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

I was just watching the episodes on Understanding Duality part 1 2 and 3 and in the last minutes of part 3 Leo may say something that fits with this Atitude you have now. It takes work and hope that "someOne" else will do for You, is ready starting with the wrong foot. Leo content is just to sparkle the flame to go and go balls to the wall yourself. 

Sometimes people pay attention to the content and forget the final warnings. For me everytime Leo remind that I need to contemplate by myself that is some of the best insights I can have. 

Screenshot_20230914-171037_Spotify.jpg

It’s all meaningless.

Whether you take it as a serious issue to be investigated, a cosmic joke, or no reaction whatsoever is entirely up to