mr_engineer

The people invalidating the reality of men's loneliness are paid bots

113 posts in this topic

@mr_engineer Creating or joining simp-free men's social circles dedicated to mutual support, rational problem solving and growth seems like a good first step for any guy who is isolated.

What men need is to shun and ostracize white knight/simp/cuck/beta mindset guys who enforce the femcentric view of things.  These guys are of no help, and often of considerable harm.

25 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Being fat is purely an individual health problem. But, being lonely is a relationship-problem. And other people have to be better so that you don't suffer like this. It's perfectly valid to call out toxic invalidation like this. 

You need to listen to Michael A. Singer as a mentor for this type of mindset. Not some Red or whatever color pill ideologies that's screwing up your mentality. Also you need to let go of the past, it is shaping your future. I'm referring to the "other people have to be better so that you don't suffer like this" statement. That's victim mentality which just leads to suffering like you indicated. If you fight against the world the world will fight you back. Reality is a mirror. There's so much growth needed here it's kind of pointless if you're not willing to at least consider other people's suggestions instead of iterating your own toxic belief systems. 

Infinity includes EVERYTHING. Even what you're experiencing, it has to be a part of Infinity by definition. It is up to you to choose what part of Infinity you want to experience and the way you do that is to align your belief systems with what you want to see. You are attracting these circumstances because of how you see yourself and the world. When you speak about that unfortunate rape case, you have obviously not let that go or came to terms with it and now you're suffering because of it and probably a lot more things that has happened to you. You have an energetic bond with these experiences and you are carrying that around with you expecting to not suffer. You are still energetically attached to those experiences. You are creating your hell not these women. Your mind is living in the past. Not that it is capable of any better but awareness is curative so you can choose to not let it affect you. You are being a slave to your mind and are not exercising your God- given powers and accepting the gift of what the present moment is.

Look, I'm trying to let you see certain things here, but you keep insisting on turning the other cheek because you think the world is out to get you, so you see everyone as your enemy. I'm not your enemy, nor am I your friend, I'm your reflection and so are those women you're calling out. They are just reflecting back to you how you view yourself and the world. As Neville Goddard says, 'Everyone Is You Pushed Out'.

Know thyself....

53 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You need to listen to Michael A. Singer as a mentor for this type of mindset. Not some Red or whatever color pill ideologies that's screwing up your mentality. Also you need to let go of the past, it is shaping your future. I'm referring to the "other people have to be better so that you don't suffer like this" statement. That's victim mentality which just leads to suffering like you indicated.

All of this is a gaslight, trying to use psychological manipulation to change my mental-associations. 

If you fight against the world the world will fight you back. Reality is a mirror.

I'm only fighting against the people invalidating the problem at hand. And I'm winning. 

There's so much growth needed here it's kind of pointless if you're not willing to at least consider other people's suggestions instead of iterating your own toxic belief systems. 

This is scapegoating. 'There is so much wrong with you, if you don't accept that there is something wrong with you, it's all pointless'. 

56 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

When you speak about that unfortunate rape case, you have obviously not let that go or came to terms with it and now you're suffering because of it and probably a lot more things that has happened to you. You have an energetic bond with these experiences and you are carrying that around with you expecting to not suffer. You are still energetically attached to those experiences. You are creating your hell not these women. Your mind is living in the past. Not that it is capable of any better but awareness is curative so you can choose to not let it affect you. You are being a slave to your mind and are not exercising your God- given powers and accepting the gift of what the present moment is.

It would be more productive to just say 'what she did was wrong, that should not have happened to you'. End of story. 

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Look, I'm trying to let you see certain things here, but you keep insisting on turning the other cheek because you think the world is out to get you, so you see everyone as your enemy. I'm not your enemy, nor am I your friend, I'm your reflection and so are those women you're calling out. They are just reflecting back to you how you view yourself and the world. As Neville Goddard says, 'Everyone Is You Pushed Out'.

You are a bot, as mentioned in the title of the thread. You're just repeating and rehashing the same ideology, you refuse to use any other lens to view this situation. 

9 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

No individual can solve this problem alone, everyone has to do something about it. 

We have to accept the reality that women are not going to do anything about it, and there will always be some percentage of white knight/simp/blue pill types who want to keep "being themselves."

One can only exact a social cost on the white knight/simp type, but expecting them to change is hoping for too much.

Otherwise I see nothing wrong with the 4 steps.

"Stop simping" should be what "stop snitchin'" is for the ghetto.  Something not merely said, but that extracts a real world cost for violations (in terms of shunning.)

Edited by SeaMonster

6 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

We have to accept the reality that women are not going to do anything about it,

Actually, there are some women who do care and who have a lot of mental-health wisdom to share. With their help, things could get better. There are a lot of spiritual women who want exactly this. All you have to do is to be vulnerable with them. 

But, yeah. The average club-going woman who has an Instagram account is not going to do anything about it. 

We do have to be very careful about the women we choose to listen to, especially the ones talking about 'what women want'. The spiritual women are telling the truth, they are over the manipulative games cuz they understand it gets them nowhere. 

and there will always be some percentage of white knight/simp/blue pill types who want to keep "being themselves."

One can only exact a social cost on the white knight/simp type, but expecting them to change is hoping for too much.

They'll learn the hard way. 

Otherwise I see nothing wrong with the 4 steps.

"Stop simping" should be what "stop snitchin'" is for the ghetto.  Something not merely said, but that extracts a real world cost for violations (in terms of shunning.)

✌️

Edited by mr_engineer

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

All of this is a gaslight, trying to use psychological manipulation to change my mental-associations. 

I'm only fighting against the people invalidating the problem at hand. And I'm winning. 

This is scapegoating. 'There is so much wrong with you, if you don't accept that there is something wrong with you, it's all pointless'. 

It would be more productive to just say 'what she did was wrong, that should not have happened to you'. End of story. 

You are a bot, as mentioned in the title of the thread. You're just repeating and rehashing the same ideology, you refuse to use any other lens to view this situation. 

I already told you it's not you I mean it's your perception. Sometimes I might not word things properly as I'm not a professional coach nor was I trained in coaching. But I do know what I'm trying to say and I do understand what is happening within people when they are conflicted or having problems with the world because it's never about the outside it's always about the inside. 

If I have to spell it out we are all perfect beings it's just the way we see things that's causing our suffering. I don't even know what it means to be a bot. Is that a robot...idk...I am not coming from any other place than just trying to ease your suffering and you keep trying to fight with me. Its ok though as long as I know what my intentions are, that's all that counts. I won't even bother to address this anymore because you are just ignoring my attempts to try and make you see how your own mind is causing you suffering. I'm not a guru so you won't gear plus I'm a woman who caused you pain and blah blah blah, it's so easy to see through this shit. Have a nice miserable life and keep expecting people to change to fit into your bubble. You didn't even acknowledge the good all you saw were the bad so I'm going to save my time and energy with you and leave you be.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I already told you it's not you I mean it's your perception. Sometimes I might not word things properly as I'm not a professional coach nor was I trained in coaching. But I do know what I'm trying to say and I do understand what is happening within people when they are conflicted or having problems with the world because it's never about the outside it's always about the inside. 

Ah, so you're a mind-reader. Good to know that. 

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If I have to spell it out we are all perfect beings it's just the way we see things that's causing our suffering. I don't even know what it means to be a bot. Is that a robot...idk...I am not coming from any other place than just trying to ease your suffering and you keep trying to fight with me. Its ok though as long as I know what my intentions are, that's all that counts. I won't even bother to address this anymore because you are just ignoring my attempts to try and make you see how your own mind is causing you suffering.

Your bot-program says 'you're being a victim, stop doing that'. You just keep repeating that over and over again, expecting me to fall for it. 

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not a guru so you won't gear plus I'm a woman who caused you pain and blah blah blah, it's so easy to see through this shit.

Ah, so your bot-program also says 'women can do no wrong'. Got it. 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have a nice miserable life and keep expecting people to change to fit into your bubble. You didn't even acknowledge the good all you saw were the bad so I'm going to save my time and energy with you and leave you be.

It was a very productive discussion for me. I got to learn a lot. Thanks. 

Maybe this „loneliness“ will cause more men to work on their shadows, getting more conscious and enlightenend ?

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Maybe this „loneliness“ will cause more men to work on their shadows, getting more conscious and enlightenend ?

Loneliness doesn't make you do shadow-work. Knowing how to do shadow-work makes you do shadow-work. So, the more likely outcome is that it'll cause more men to kill themselves. 

The most powerful thing men could do today collectively is to simple retreat from society. Say nothing, don't lash out just go your own way. There is no honest reciprocation from the other side, you are vilified by default for existing as a man. Let them have this men free, goddess worshipping, don't ask don't tell polygynous society. They will be fine.  

19 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

The most powerful thing men could do today collectively is to simple retreat from society. 

what do you mean ?

I'm gonna leave this video here, if you actually want men not to be lonely this is the kinda shit you need to encourage them to do. Notice in the video how he started off crazy nervous and as he did it more he became more and more confident and positive and managed to get numbers even. 

It would've been easy for him to stop after 1 or 2 terrible interactions and blame the people for it but in reality it was him feeling uncomfortable and making others feel uncomfortable. 

@Consept No, I don't have to conform to your way of doing things. My solution is just better. 

I have standards and I don't feel the need to simp over random women. 

Edited by mr_engineer

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Consept No, I don't have to conform to your way of doing things. My solution is just better. 

How would your way get better results than what's going on in that video in which it is literal proof of what I'm suggesting actually working in the real world in real time for a lonely man. Can you show me evidence of how your way has ever worked and how a lonely man has become less lonely using what you suggested in this thread? 

8 minutes ago, Consept said:

How would your way get better results than what's going on in that video in which it is literal proof of what I'm suggesting actually working in the real world in real time for a lonely man. Can you show me evidence of how your way has ever worked and how a lonely man has become less lonely using what you suggested in this thread? 

The solution to loneliness isn't 'me get girlfriend'. The solution to loneliness is that all of us, especially women, become emotionally conscious and stop invalidating men's loneliness. Invalidation IS the problem and we have to shame it out of existence to solve this problem of loneliness. 

After starting this thread, I'm feeling a lot less lonely. I feel like I can finally speak my mind. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

The solution to loneliness isn't 'me get girlfriend'. The solution to loneliness is that all of us, especially women, become emotionally conscious and stop invalidating men's loneliness. Invalidation IS the problem and we have to shame it out of existence to solve this problem of loneliness. 

The guy in video is not necessarily looking for a girlfriend, this can be done by approaching men as well or just approaching to make friends. Either way you can see that the guy become more positive by the end of the video. 

As I said your approach is shaming male invalidation out of existence then men will not feel lonely, my approach as shown in the video is get out and talk to people which not only in that video but that guys whole channel of 100s of videos where lonely men develop skills to become less lonely. 

That is hard-core proof that what I'm saying actually works, where is the real life proof of what you're saying working? Can you not at the very least concede that what I'm saying works given the evidence?

1 minute ago, Consept said:

The guy in video is not necessarily looking for a girlfriend, this can be done by approaching men as well or just approaching to make friends. Either way you can see that the guy become more positive by the end of the video. 

Loneliness is about a lack of attachment-relationship with someone who understands you and connects with you. 'Friends' are not going to do this for you. They'll be nice to you, maybe make you laugh and at best, give you advice. But, they're not going to take responsibility for your emotional well-being, which is what must happen in an attachment-relationship. 

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

As I said your approach is shaming male invalidation out of existence then men will not feel lonely, my approach as shown in the video is get out and talk to people which not only in that video but that guys whole channel of 100s of videos where lonely men develop skills to become less lonely. 

Those skills are not to become less lonely, they're about making more 'friends' on the surface. The reality is that if you go to a bar/club and you sit there sober and you observe the degeneracy around you, it will make you feel pretty lonely. Because they're not there to connect with each other. 

If more people equated to less loneliness, PUAs with high body-counts would not have mental-health issues. 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

That is hard-core proof that what I'm saying actually works, where is the real life proof of what you're saying working? Can you not at the very least concede that what I'm saying works given the evidence?

After starting this thread, I feel a lot less lonely. Because for the first time, I feel like I'm really speaking my mind. This is the first step to solving the loneliness-problem. 

All of this stuff about 'making other people feel good' will only make you feel used long-term. It's simping, but on an energetic level. It will drain you, emotionally. 

When you make friends you dont straight away have a deep relationship where people are going to take responsibility for your emotional well being. Youre not going to connect with everyone, but obviously the pathway to having deep connections is to start off with acquentances or shallow friends if you like and then develop the ones that are compatible with you into deeper relationships. 

Any friend you make is not going to be deep straight away it just doesnt work like that and never has. You build trust, connection, love etc its not a given. Any friend ive ever made started off shallow and then built on that. Its not even a given that you have close relationships with your family that has to be worked on and built as well. 

If you go into relationships with expectations that someone should look after your emotional well-being of course you will be lonely. 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

When you make friends you dont straight away have a deep relationship where people are going to take responsibility for your emotional well being. Youre not going to connect with everyone, but obviously the pathway to having deep connections is to start off with acquentances or shallow friends if you like and then develop the ones that are compatible with you into deeper relationships. 

Any friend you make is not going to be deep straight away it just doesnt work like that and never has. You build trust, connection, love etc its not a given. Any friend ive ever made started off shallow and then built on that. Its not even a given that you have close relationships with your family that has to be worked on and built as well. 

Yeah, I've been through this entire process and my real friends basically agree with what I'm saying. They agree that invalidation is a huge issue and that the first step to solving it on a collective level is to stop engaging in this behavior. That it's very damaging. 

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

If you go into relationships with expectations that someone should look after your emotional well-being of course you will be lonely. 

This is why you also prepare to look after their emotional well-being. These just are the rules of the game of a healthy attachment-relationship. If you don't do this, toxic behavior by both of you will drive the relationship into the ground. 

I agree that in a good relationship both of you will care about the others emotional well-being, this is very important. Sometimes this is not possible, some people are not able to do this because of their issues or whatever the reason might be. There is no judgement against them but obviously you might not want to have deep relationships with people like this as you will be doing the heavy lifting. 

But the issue with a lot of lonely men is not that they're making lots of friends that are not good at looking after them emotionally, it's that they're just not talking to anyone at all in real life. Whilst simultaneously blaming others for their situation online. 

So in this case they do need to put themselves out there and work on themselves in terms of being able to look after someone emotionally, so that when someone does come along who can do the same they will be able to receive them. 

I've worked with teenagers who have problems meeting people and socialising and a lot of the time if not all, it's fear of putting themselves out there. That fear can be so strong that they look for online where they can find some external thing to blame. Redpill has gotten so popular because it does just this. But this dynamic is not unique to lonely men, there are some incredibly toxic female spaces as well. The solution we found is to encourage the teenagers to come together, setup groups activities etc and the change was incredible to say the least