mr_engineer

The people invalidating the reality of men's loneliness are paid bots

113 posts in this topic

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Let's stay on topic, please. 

I was. But never mind. You can't see that, you are blinded by your perceptions. I will leave this thread. What's the point. I chose.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was. But never mind. You can't see that, you are blinded by your perceptions. I will leave this thread. What's the point. I chose.

'You are creating these people on an unconscious level' is spiritual bypassing of the reality shown in the video I shared in the OP. When I told you to not change the topic, I was being nice to you. 

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Let's stay on topic, please. Don't change the topic into one in which you get to deflect everything on the man. 

Some of you are just projecting your insecurities on here and it shows. I was trying to expand your awareness and you rejected that because I'm a woman, then you turned around and said I'm deflecting things unto the man. You can't and won't see how your beliefs are skewing your perceptions and biases. I will leave you to keep defending your limitations.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

'You are creating these people on an unconscious level' is spiritual bypassing of the reality shown in the video I shared in the OP. When I told you to not change the topic, I was being nice to you. 

We only see evil because we created evil in the mind. I'm not spiritually bypassing I'm enlightening you on the nature of Reality and how the mind works. Go ahead and stay miserable .

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

We only see evil because we created evil in the mind. I'm not spiritually bypassing I'm enlightening you on the nature of Reality and how the mind works. Go ahead and stay miserable .

Spoken like a true spiritual bypasser. 

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

How you perceive what you observe is how you are creating them. Perceive in a different way, you create something entirely different.

Know thyself....

Spoken like a true spiritual bypasser. 

You only got that term from somebody else. I have directly experienced how I'm creating my Reality by my perceptions and assumptions. You create meaning to life. Its an empty canvass on which you paint. So if you prefer to paint monstrosities, then your choice.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How you perceive what you observe is how you are creating them. Perceive in a different way, you create something entirely different.

Don't condescend. I am speaking from my life-experience as a man. All of that goes into how I interpret stuff. 

If you have no idea what it's like to be a man, rather than lecturing me about the 'Absolute Truth' and 'how your mind creates meaning', you might as well just listen. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

Don't condescend. I am speaking from my life-experience as a man. All of that goes into how I interpret stuff. 

If you have no idea what it's like to be a man, rather than lecturing me about the 'Absolute Truth' and 'how your mind creates meaning', you might as well just listen. 

Like I said stay being a man and stay being a victim. Enough said, I'm outta here before this conversation becomes of a sexist nature.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Like I said stay being a man and stay being a victim. Enough said, I'm outta here before this conversation becomes of a sexist nature.

The topic at hand is men's loneliness. Men know what it's like, women don't. So, you might as well pay attention, if you care. If you don't care, your lectures count for shit. 

I have prescribed a solution for people who invalidate men's loneliness. And, I gave a live demo in this thread for yall to refer to. This is how you deal with it. 

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The topic at hand is men's loneliness. Men know what it's like, women don't. So, you might as well pay attention, if you care. If you don't care, your lectures count for shit. 

I wasn't trying to lecture. Your attitude towards me speaks volumes to why some of you men are lonely. And you saying women don't get lonely just shows your ignorance. You're telling me I'm not a man so I dont understand men's issues, but at the same time telling me about womens issues. You guys need to stop telling us women we don't know about men because you don't even know yourselves and we're the ones dealing with men on a constant basis so maybe if you start listening to women who makes some sense you could start to understand yourselves, and stop constantly rejecting women in your minds, thats where the loneliness comes from, but you will not understand that because you think there is an OUT THERE 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wasn't trying to lecture. Your attitude towards me speaks volumes to why some of you men are lonely. And you saying women don't just shows your ignorance. You're telling me I'm not a man so I dint understand men's issues, but at the same time telling me about womens issues. You guys need to stop telling us women we don't know about men because you don't even know yourselves and we're the ones dealing with men on a constant basis so maybe if you start listening to women who makes some sense you could start to understand yourselves, and stop constantly rejecting women in your minds, thats where the loneliness comes from, but you will not understand that because you think there is an OUT THERE 

Imagine you have period-pain, you talk about it and I, as a man, tell you 'you are imagining this pain, you are creating this pain in your mind'. What would you call me? A spiritual-bypasser, right?! You would think that my behavior is really obnoxious, and rightly so. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Imagine you have period-pain, you talk about it and I, as a man, tell you 'you are imagining this pain, you are creating this pain in your mind'. What would you call me? A spiritual-bypasser, right?! You would think that my behavior is really obnoxious, and rightly so. 

But that's not how I meant it.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

But that's not how I meant it.

I would also not mean it like that. I would be like 'just take this pill that the doctor gave you and stop boring me with your period-pain complaints, you're making this a bigger deal than it is'. I would be very well-intentioned. It would still be obnoxious behavior, objecitvely, right?! 

Women have no frickin idea how lonely it really is to be a man. First of all, you gotta start admitting this. For example, I don't claim to know what period-pain feels like or what it's like for a woman to walk out alone at night. Same deal. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineeryou are not getting what I'm saying. Before I leave this thread I will try to explain what I'm saying as I am so frequently mis-understood. My just saying I'm frequently mis-understood just created a Reality for me to be frequently mis-understood (BTW, me saying that just happened as I didn't plan to use that as an example, after I said it, I was aware of how I just created that Reality for myself). That's how Reality works. We are creators and generators by nature. If I watch something on tv or anywhere, and I react to what I've seen, that reaction perpetrated that and my mind accepts it to be true even if I don't agree or reacted negatively. You are the light if Awareness and whatever you shine that light on becomes real for you. I'm not saying to ignore it, but the way to deal with that and stay at peace within yourself is to move to the Reality of your choice while leaving that one behind. 

There are Infinite Realities and if you give your attention to the one you don't want you are giving it life. There's much more to be said on this but ill stop here as I feel you will just reject this message.

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I would also not mean it like that. I would be like 'just take this pill that the doctor gave you and stop boring me with your period-pain complaints, you're making this a bigger deal than it is'. I would be very well-intentioned. It would still be obnoxious behavior, objecitvely, right?! 

Women have no frickin idea how lonely it really is to be a man. First of all, you gotta start admitting this. For example, I don't claim to know what period-pain feels like or what it's like for a woman to walk out alone at night. Same deal. 

Someone who is empathetic can. Never underestimate your power as a being with unlimited potential.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia Okay, fine, let's talk about your spiritual ideology. 

Given everything you've said, here's my question for you - then why doesn't your 'reality' account for mine? If it is One, if you really can perceive the 'Oneness', you should be able to perceive it, right?! 

In my experience, the only way to realize true solipsism is by integrating everyone's mind into your mind and becoming that multi-perspectival. And using intuitive guidance to do that. I don't know about you but if I start assuming that the outside world reflects my mind before I do that, the potential consequences of that to myself and to others are beyond dangerous. Some serious zen-devilry could come out of that. 

@Princess Arabia Okay, fine, let's talk about your spiritual ideology. 

Given everything you've said, here's my question for you - then why doesn't your 'reality' account for mine? If it is One, if you really can perceive the 'Oneness', you should be able to perceive it, right?! 

In my experience, the only way to realize true solipsism is by integrating everyone's mind into your mind and becoming that multi-perspectival. And using intuitive guidance to do that. I don't know about you but if I start assuming that the outside world reflects my mind before I do that, the potential consequences of that to myself and to others are beyond dangerous. Some serious zen-devilry could come out of that. 

There is one Universal Mind. Our conscious mind is connected to this mind and all of us are connected to this Universal mind. Everything is a causation from something else. You being on this forum didn't just happen because you independently and consciously decided to join, it happened because something else happened, and that happened because something else happened and so on. Same with me. That's part of the entanglement. Thats how I'm related to you. I'm not going to debate Solipsism here, because that's too controversial. All I am trying to say is this is Infinity. All possibilities exists. All in potential in the quantum realm. 

When you put milk, eggs, butter and flour and add carrots, you make carrot cake. Put all ingredients again together and omit the carrots and use bananas, you get banana bread. The ingredients are your beliefs and assumptions the bread is the manifestations of those beliefs and assumptions. Your manifestations will be different from mine depending on your ingredients (beliefs, assumptions) and vice versa. We call it banana or carrot because that's what we as a shared consciousness decided upon. We could have called carrot apple if that's what we decided.

How does this fit into what I'm saying. I'm saying from a causation you happened to see that program and depending on your beliefs and assumptions you called it whatever you did, you added the carrot. If I was to see that same program, which happened because of prior events and depending in my beliefs and assumptions I would call it banana. The same program got interpreted differently because of the brain's perception. So that's how you created the carrot cake and seeing it how you saw it, because of the ingredients you put in it. Put different ingredients in and you will see something entirely different.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia The fact that you're calling this a word-game, proves that you have no idea of what you're talking about. 

Loneliness is a visceral experience. When you go out and get rejected by women, it viscerally feels like your life is in danger. You don't 'know' what it's like. And by 'know', I mean, in terms of experience. You don't know what it's like to have women avoid you everywhere and then, when you talk about your loneliness, to totally invalidate it. You have zero ideas about what it's like. 

If you actually give a shit, I'd suggest that you just open your mind to the possibility that you don't know what men's loneliness is.