Butters

You're always one thought away from enlightenment

23 posts in this topic

I think I heard it as a joke once but isn't this true? Either the next thought you have could be that "aha" moment or the other direction you wanna have no thought but you have one. 

yes

you can focus on topic or thing for so long that you realize its nothing and then your neural connections implode and you have the aha moment as that thing dissolves into nothing. the implosion is the aha moment and you can see god as its happening

Edited by Hojo

It’s more about state than thought 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Enlightenment isn't a thought, a state, an experience or a perception. It's a direct consciousness of the absolute nature of you, existence, space, etc.

38 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Enlightenment isn't a thought, a state, an experience or a perception. It's a direct consciousness of the absolute nature of you, existence, space, etc.

Alright Batman let's not get too knee deep in terminology because you could call it a thought...because technically....everything is a thought. Since reality is a dream, imagination, the totality of reality is a thought in the Absolute mind, so even Enlightenment....is imagination because God has to imagine it is a human in a dream waking up to the fact that it is dreaming. 

If God is not dreaming it is a human....then there is no Enlightenment. So yeah he can call it a thought if he wants. It's why language is so tricky. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Resorting to mind and making arguments is useless. Your communications stink of conclusions and cosmology. You're full of it. Stop speculating, wonder and contemplate.

Saying that eveything is a thought doesn't say much, does it? You're making an assertion of something that's left to be known. If we were to contemplate what a thought it, that'd be better. Thought has a form and is relative. How could the nature of reality be contained in it, which is a function of mind?

42 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Resorting to mind and making arguments is uselessYour communications stink of conclusions and cosmology. You're full of it. Stop speculating, wonder and contemplate.

Saying that eveything is a thought doesn't say much, does it? You're making an assertion of something that's left to be known. If we were to contemplate what a thought it, that'd be better. Thought has a form and is relative. How could the nature of reality be contained in it, which is a function of mind?

1. Literally everything you are accusing me of doing...YOU are doing. 

Also how is it speculating...a dream is a thought. This means EVERYTHING is thought. Then you say resorting to mind...EVERYTHING is MIND. The only problem is you are close-minded and that is why you cannot understand the perspective of the original poster. Why? Because you have a BIAS. This BIAS prevents you from opening your mind, dropping your dogma, and being able to see reality from a different perspective.

You know how you lose an argument? When you don't understand the perspective of the person you are opposing. I understand why you are close-minded because I realize you haven't fully awakened and are stuck in a dogmatic paradigm and are holding intensely to a certain way of seeing things in hopes that it will awaken you.

It won't. No paradigm awakens you. All you really need to "KNOW" to awaken is this.

1. Everything is Love.

2. Everything is Nothing/Nonsense

3. All is MIND

4. The Absolute and the Relative are ONE

5. Everything is completely imaginary/dream/collection of thoughts

That's it. And yes I put collection of thoughts...because it's the same thing. But your stringent ego...will argue this because your school of thought must not be defeated!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If the Aha moment can happen in one instance so the possibility of Ahas need to exist in all instances. Maybe the day of your Awakening or one of your many awakenings didnt came yet, but if one day it comes or you have an aha one day, that very instant have to be possible, otherwise would not be happening. Same with every bit of experience your are having rigth now. The image of your mobile phone, your hands holding it, your eyes reading it, your capacity to read and understand, the whole bubble where your body is inserted and of course your sense of all this being happening to an "I" that you call "me". 

Anyway. If an aha is possible in one moment it means every moment is an oportunity to ahas, as far as there are consciousness enogth to realize what this very moment is. 

10 hours ago, Butters said:

I think I heard it as a joke once but isn't this true? Either the next thought you have could be that "aha" moment or the other direction you wanna have no thought but you have one. 

Or is it when thought ends? 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. Literally everything you are accusing me of doing...YOU are doing. 

Also how is it speculating...a dream is a thought. This means EVERYTHING is thought. Then you say resorting to mind...EVERYTHING is MIND. The only problem is you are close-minded and that is why you cannot understand the perspective of the original poster. Why? Because you have a BIAS. This BIAS prevents you from opening your mind, dropping your dogma, and being able to see reality from a different perspective.

You know how you lose an argument? When you don't understand the perspective of the person you are opposing. I understand why you are close-minded because I realize you haven't fully awakened and are stuck in a dogmatic paradigm and are holding intensely to a certain way of seeing things in hopes that it will awaken you.

It won't. No paradigm awakens you. All you really need to "KNOW" to awaken is this.

1. Everything is Love.

2. Everything is Nothing/Nonsense

3. All is MIND

4. The Absolute and the Relative are ONE

5. Everything is completely imaginary/dream/collection of thoughts

That's it. And yes I put collection of thoughts...because it's the same thing. But your stringent ego...will argue this because your school of thought must not be defeated!!! 

Why making up so much bs? Contemplate.

14 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Truth has been spoken. Others, please stop rambling your nonsense, mkay? Thanks.

14 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Can a thought lead to that awakening? 

38 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Truth has been spoken. Others, please stop rambling your nonsense, mkay? Thanks.

How do you know?

It feels ironic that were on a forum exchanging thoughts all day when truth cannot be spoken. 

Edited by Butters

@Butters What do you mean how do I know? I just know Truth when I see it.

@UnbornTao put it more or less perfectly. I just emphasized it.

Thoughts are useful, and so is the exchange of information. But a thought can never be the (entire) Truth.

@Butters because people like to point that out when they have nothing this entire forum is designed to talk about something that can't be spoken. 

thoughts can never stop

the tree will always be

enlightenment is changing your relationship with thoughts

to see that they are not your business or your boss

they are empty

they are self liberating in other words you don't need to free them

so yes

let the current thought be

i love you thoughts but it's time we see other people

and you are bam! enlightened

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Also how is it speculating...a dream is a thought. This means EVERYTHING is thought.

There is something in your reasoning (and Leo's) that I see as wrong. When reality is said to be a dream, this implies an agent, an act and a result. This is not real, reality is simply the absence of limits. Since there are no limits, everything is, that's it. It's not a dream, why use the word dream? nor is there anyone dreaming, there is an absence of limits being. You are not a mind, you are absence of limits, nothing more, totally impersonal, without the need for a mind or an actor acting.

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Can a thought lead to that awakening?

A thought can point you in the right direction... but you'll have to walk there yourself.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is something in your reasoning (and Leo's) that I see as wrong. When reality is said to be a dream, this implies an agent, an act and a result. This is not real, reality is simply the absence of limits. Since there are no limits, everything is, that's it. It's not a dream, why use the word dream? nor is there anyone dreaming, there is an absence of limits being. You are not a mind, you are absence of limits, nothing more, totally impersonal, without the need for a mind or an actor acting.

Breakingthewall you know you are all over the place recently.....I need you to realize...that you project a lot. For example you said a dream implies an agent...how? Explain to me how a dream implies an agent? Because when you lose consciousness....where is the agent? When you regain consciousness where is the agent? You don't have an agent when you sleep at night. I could give you a drug that knocks you out and you go blank, then you could wake up in a dream, and then into the waking dream. Where is the agent? You see? YOU are imagining an agent in this scenario and then claiming we are implying an agent. A dream does not need an agent. And a mind....is not physical....a mind is the same as saying...a screen. Notice...you have only ever seen a screen. This screen is transparent and holographic which is why it can go blank and not be seen because it needs light to be imagined to be seen.

So this is why it is said you are the LIGHT because you IMAGINE LIGHT to be seen. So NOTHING can be seen until you IMAGINE LIGHT, or ENLIGHTEN yourself. 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Breakingthewall you know you are all over the place recently.....I need you to realize...that you project a lot. For example you said a dream implies an agent...how? Explain to me how a dream implies an agent? Because when you lose consciousness....where is the agent? When you regain consciousness where is the agent? You don't have an agent when you sleep at night. I could give you a drug that knocks you out and you go blank, then you could wake up in a dream, and then into the waking dream. Where is the agent? You see? YOU are imagining an agent in this scenario and then claiming we are implying an agent. A dream does not need an agent. And a mind....is not physical....a mind is the same as saying...a screen. Notice...you have only ever seen a screen. This screen is transparent and holographic which is why it can go blank and not be seen because it needs light to be imagined to be seen.

So this is why it is said you are the LIGHT because you IMAGINE LIGHT to be seen. So NOTHING can be seen until you IMAGINE LIGHT, or ENLIGHTEN yourself. 

then forget the word dream. when you dream at night, you are not dreaming, there is no night, no dreamer, just reality happening, the same as during the day, you call it a dream because you have the idea that you went to sleep and dreamed, the same as when Leo He says that reality is imaginary, God dreaming. the imaginary is god. the reality is this, now

@Butters it’s basically another way of saying you’re always one thought away from the next thought of enlightenment. It just goes on. Maybe one day, there won’t even be any thoughts, if there’s even anything.