StarStruck

Breaking the rules of the matrix

13 posts in this topic

To be able to break out of your particular matrix you need to break the rules of this matrix. Never forget this. And let no agent Smith make you believe otherwise. 

Sounds like you would benefit from following some rules. Before you end up in prison.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you would benefit from following some rules. Before you end up in prison.

Prison is imaginary. You can only go in jail if you imagine it enough.

2 minutes ago, De Sade said:

Prison is imaginary.

Do not abuse my teachings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not abuse my teachings.

Wait,i wasn't doing that,also,is this the first answer you give me,right ? Sadly i thought it should've been a cooler answer,on a cooler thread. But again,i just think that what happens is the desire of the "Plot" of the movie/book,since it's all predetermined anyway.

Edited by De Sade
+Stuff.

27 minutes ago, De Sade said:

Wait,i wasn't doing that,also,is this the first answer you give me,right ? Sadly i thought it should've been a cooler answer,on a cooler thread. But again,i just think that what happens is the desire of the "Plot" of the movie/book,since it's all predetermined anyway.

Sadly, these teachings can be so misinterpreted, misused, convenient when needed to display sarcasm, used as a weapon and turn into a Religion where we just pick the pieces out that serves our agenda and discard the rest without trying to understand the bigger picture. By your statement about prison being imaginary, then this Forum is too, so who are you talking to and why are you here. These are rhetorical questions that doesn't need to be answered because I'm just trying to make a point. 

Know thyself....

@De Sade Based on your logic, you can also imagine a “cooler” answer if you imagine it enough.

Some artist broke the rules of music production norms and made many hit songs that set new genres.

Just now, D2sage said:

Some artist broke the rules of music production norms and made many hit songs that set new genres.

Leo too, but it is weird he doesn't see it.

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Breaking the rules doesn't mean you do something illegal.

@D2sage

On 12/09/2023 at 4:57 PM, D2sage said:

Actually, that led to normalizing plagiarism.