BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You starting to sound like Leo. If I was to cover your name and read your latest responses, I would think it was Leo speaking. The tone, that is.

I can assure you, Leo has a significant amount more money than I do, so there’s that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Or maybe an alien abducted me.

Edited by Yimpa

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This may seem like a stupid question..but how do you know if you (or someone else) are enlightened? I'm certain I'm not . and probably never will be.. but how would I know? I've been practicing for 10-30 minutes a day for the past 3 years (mainly Vipassana meditation). I feel I've gained some valuable insight into the nature of mind and reality .but it's hard to tell if I'm making any real progress.. or where my practice will ultimately lead? Is psychedelics mandatory for enlightenment?  Can you have a conceptual understanding of reality based on watching Leo's videos and consider yourself enlightened? 

Can someone answer me this ?!

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^This is a lie....you will always gather new beliefs.....learning a new skill is a belief...a belief on how to do something. So this is false. You will learn everyday and you don't have a choice in the matter. The ONLY choice you have....is will you learn the easy way or the hard way.....

No.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Even Jesus Christ has 10000x more intelligence than the most intelligent modern scientist.

Awareness IS Intelligence. It's not a matter of who has more Intelligence, it's a matter of how much of that already existing Intelligence has one tapped into. What you're saying is the same as saying, one has more awareness than another. Awareness is Awareness just at different levels.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Can someone answer me this ?!

There are many enlightened masters out there that have a bunch of content about enlightenment. If you are interested in enlightenment, then your best bet is to follow those masters. 

Some off the top of my head:

- Mooji

- Rupert Spira

-  Eckart Tolle

- Peter Ralston

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Yimpa said:

There are many enlightened masters out there that have a bunch of content about enlightenment. If you are interested in enlightenment, then your best bet is to follow those masters. 

My question is how tf you are supposed to know if someone is enlightened in the first place ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^Language is critical thinking. It took critical thinking for you to learn language and it took critical thinking for you to critically come to the conclusion that critical thinking is bullshit. Without your critical thinking....you couldn't have lived the life you have lived. To call critical thinking bullshit is to call yourself bullshit...which is fine if you are aware you are doing it.

I know I am full of shit, so if you do too then welcome to the full of shit club my friend....it's very enlightening LOL.

We shouldn't have rehashed that "Human's Are The Bullshitting Animals" video. Now everybody is aware that everybody/everything  is full of shit. The only thing not full of shit, is shit itself. Then again it is. That's the "ironical paradox". See, I'm so full of shit i just made up a whole new phrase that is full of shit. Love you @Razard86

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My question is how tf you are supposed to know if someone is enlightened in the first place ?

People who claim that they’re enlightened. 

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Almost everyone haha

Edited by UnbornTao

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Lolz

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do you realize that you are I AM/God/Everyone/No-One/Everything/No-Thing/Everywhere/Nowhere All at once. Realize that and you've achieved Enlightened. Also recognize there's nothing to achieve because you are also the achievement. Also recognize that YOU ARE already it; and if you are already it, then everybody else is already it, since you are everyone. Also recognize that these words are just words on a screen and that these words are Full Of Shit on a Full of Shit Computer Screen written by a Full Of Shit human and being read by another Full Of Shit human. So, Enlightenment is Full Of Shit.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Some off the top of my head:

- Mooji

- Rupert Spira

-  Eckart Tolle

- Peter Ralston

Didn't your leader tell you that these people aren't Enlightened.

Know thyself....

I feel this point has to be reiterated: You can continue to raise your consciousness as a human; that’s all well and fine. But what’s being overlooked is that’s all still within the realm of human consciousness. This includes enlightenment. 

This is a fundamental concept to understand if you want to continue exploring consciousness. Yet, that also comes with a clear prerequisite: having an experience beyond human consciousness. 

If you’re content with enlightenment, fine. But to consider enlightenment as the final realization is honestly a disservice to God’s Almighty Intelligence.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you realize that you are I AM/God/Everyone/No-One/Everything/No-Thing/Everywhere/Nowhere All at once. Realize that and you've achieved Enlightened. Also recognize there's nothing to achieve because you are also the achievement. Also recognize that since YOU ARE already it and if you are already it, then everybody else is already it, since you are everyone. Also recognize that these words are just words on a screen and that these words are Full Of Shit on a Full of Shit Computer Screen written by a Full Of Shit human and being read by another Full Of Shit human. So Enlightenment is Full Of Shit.

Even the BS detector is BS.

bs-bs-meter.gif

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't your leader tell you that these people aren't Enlightened.

They are enlightened. But they claim that they understand all of Reality, which is a cosmic joke. 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

They are enlightened. But they claim that they understand all of Reality, which is a cosmic joke. 

Did they really? God has to probe itself to understand itself. So, unless they are sub-probing......

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

33 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

No.

No is your belief. Lol and notice....you learned my belief enough to form a response. Like I said you don't have a choice in the matter. You will learn for all infinity. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did they really? God has to probe itself to understand itself. So, unless they are sub-probing......

God already knows itself from the infinite, it only probes itself to know itself from the limited, and for no reason at all because it doesn't need to do it at all. That's why its LOVE.....it does it for its own sake, for its own self just because....LOL.

If you respond that sounds selfish...well when there is only ONE SELF, selfishness and selflessness are the same thing. LOL. Just different perspectives experiencing selfishness, and selflessness or you could say varying degrees of selfishness or selflessness its all the same.

And the more conscious you become of it being NOTHING the less problems and I don't mean problems in the conventional sense. I mean it in the psychological sense. Jesus was poor for a reason, because he had no problem with it LOL.

Matthew 8:20

"Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”

Many Church people conveniently ignore this truth.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.