BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

I am speaking from direct experience and my current understanding. 

As is everyone and everything you will ever meet.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

To say: God is dreaming a dream and the result is this reality, it seems to me to put in one part a god who does things, in another the fact of doing things, and in another the result of that action. That can't be like that, it's a wrong idea.

God = Imagination = Reality -> this is what I am trying to point to when saying God imagines reality. Words get tricky.

I agree that there is no process of doing and result.

Because God=Imagination=Reality then you could have some fun with words and as well say those 3 things:
1) God gods god.
2) Imagination imagines imagination.
3) Reality realits reality.

Which is all the same as what @Bazooka Jesus wrote: "Reality is" - but all of the above are different perspectives.

And of course GOD = YOU, Imagination = You, Reality = You.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

As is everyone and everything you will ever meet.

Yup. Then wouldn't you agree that disagreeing with someone on the forum and then just saying that I have to increase my consciousness to understand is kinda pointless? Everyone could write the same.

God is its own reality I can dream whatever I want when I want. I am unlimited forever. Who is Ralston now see he got it so wrong. Nice try II. Love is the very definition fabric of all of you. And if you ever awaken to infinity which is what you are then you will understand what infinite Love is.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Consider that it’s pointless for a religious person to explore consciousness deeper, because that would imply that their entire identity be deconstructed. They’re too busy being religious to care about that or even see it as a possibility.

They’re already convinced themselves that God will take care of it for them. 

What the fuck!

9 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

God is its own reality I can dream whatever I want when I want. I am unlimited forever. Who is Ralston now see he got it so wrong. Nice try II.

You cannot outsmart God anymore.

378098676_685724193583657_2457573841619715616_n.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

Now, to be fair, there are many people in the world suffering and going through immense hardship, hence why they turn to something like religion to give them relief.

Religious people are not stupid, they are simply lost and needing comfort from the pain that they’re going through. 

@Bandman Maybe it was just a joke. In any case, don’t take everything you read under blind faith. Autonomy should be one of your top values if you care about understanding Truth. Because no one else can hand you Truth.

Ralston is not unaware of Love. That is not the main issue here. He clearly refers to it in the video I sent. You can't be enlightened if you dont understand Love. "Love" = enlightenment. Leo is just projecting that Ralston has some narrow understanding of reality, as he does with all enlightened people.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

54 minutes ago, Bandman said:

I think a couple months back you made some statements about you and Ralston being the only ones Awake. If Ralston is unaware of Love being fundamental, and this is so absurd to you because "even Christian dopes know this" , why would you even make such a misleading statement in the first place?

I already answered this in a perious thread. My answer is: I was being charitable to him. Because I have a lot of respect for his work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You can't be enlightened if you dont understand Love.

Ralston would disagree with you.

The thing is that even you so-called "enlightened people" all disagree with each other. You can't keep your stories straight. Which just goes to show how little your enlightenment means.

I've even had "enlightened" people on this forum deny the existence of God. That's how little enlightenment is worth.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Bandman said:

I have had troubles with authority / my own autonomy yes. both going against it and following it. it was a blind spot that i'm only starting to see. Somehow I'm very rebellious and conforming at the same time. 

Expand sufficiently enough to where you’re distrusting yourself less while simultaneously trusting reality more. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ralston would disagree with you.

No, I know what he would say. It's at the beginning of this thread. He also straight up acknowledges it in the video, like I said before.

I want to also say that I probably wouldn't tell someone "You can't be enlightened if you don't understand Love" outside of this forum, I am just catering to the vocabulary which has been developed here, as that would be misunderstood by most people.

Describe a thought.

@Osaid You are missing that Ralston does not teach the metaphysical reality of Love. The reason he does not teach it is because it isn't a thing for him. He regards love as but a human emotion.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You are missing that Ralston does not teach the metaphysical reality of Love.

He does, he just calls it "enlightenment" or "consciousness."

Describe a thought.

Just when I thought nobody could spin a wheel faster than these hamsters. I was wrong.

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

He’s not aware that there is a definitive distinction of love that can be made, he just washes it in with the rest of consciousness and is done with it.

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Let's be so charitable and assume he actually does. Then wouldn't you agree that this pointer is pretty poor as most people will be stuck in an "enlightenment" with emptiness facet but no love facet? Because that is exactly what happened to me on my journey after listening to old Leo and Jed Mckenna. I was stuck for a long time in this raw, kinda dull enlightenment of no-self.

Love is just the best word for Love.

I promise you that Ralston's students have no idea what Love really is.