BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Real as in .. material ? 

Call it whatever you want..Real ..material..physical..objective etc 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Call it whatever you want..Real ..material..physical..objective etc 

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Razard86   

All that you say about dreaming, that there are no others, etc., I'm not saying it's not true, but for me it's completely irrelevant, awakening goes through other ways. all you say is knowing things, awakening is abandoning the mind. To say that your mother does not exist, or that your mother does exist, is mind, structure, barrier. It's something relative. and all with "you" in the center. To awaken is to empty the mind completely, to allow existence to be without relativity. absolute flowing. It is not something that can be explained, for the simple reason that it is absolute and any explanation, including solipsism, is relative. relative to you.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86   

All that you say about dreaming, that there are no others, etc., I'm not saying it's not true, but for me it's completely irrelevant, awakening goes through other ways. all you say is knowing things, awakening is abandoning the mind. To say that your mother does not exist, or that your mother does exist, is mind, structure, barrier. It's something relative. and all with "you" in the center. To awaken is to empty the mind completely, to allow existence to be without relativity. absolute flowing. It is not something that can be explained, for the simple reason that it is absolute and any explanation, including solipsism, is relative. relative to you.

There is ONLY mind. You think thoughts and concepts are mind which means you still think in the materialist paradigm. ALL IS MIND. If Life is a dream, what is a dream? A dream is a figment of MIND. Your brain is NOT your mind. Your body is NOT your mind. All is being dreamed WITHIN your mind. Your MIND is absolute. You cannot know anything OUTSIDE of your mind. That is what it means to be TOTAL.

Solipsism is NOT RELATIVE!!! I am talking about ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM is the same as saying ALL IS MIND. Reality is ABSOLUTELY RELATIVE. Which means it is an ABSOLUTE MIND that can RELATE TO ITSELF. When you think, you are relating to yourself. So nothing I said...has been broken. All you are doing right now is resisting the truth as you must, because you do not want to awaken because you are full of too much Self-Hatred. You do not want to accept that you are the ABSOLUTE and what comes with that acceptance. 

Don't worry, at the conclusion of your human dream you will go back to the realization that you were just looking at the mirror of your mind....talking to yourself. No different than looking at a mirror in a bathroom talking to yourself. Or sitting in your room talking to yourself...or what we call thinking. LOL.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This is what happens to most of you when you do break through.

You have to lie to yourself and deny....because you don't want to accept the truth. He saw it, he cannot unsee it, but he chooses to ignore it anyway lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Don't worry, at the conclusion of your human dream you will go back to the realization that you were just looking at the mirror of your mind....talking to yourself. No different than looking at a mirror in a bathroom talking to yourself. Or sitting in your room talking to yourself...or what we call thinking. LOL.

@Razard86   

I agree that reality is absolute, therefore, the relative is not real, but I do not need all that mental gymnastics of solipsism, neither of the mind, nor of anything else, it is enough for me to get rid of all the thought that relate one thing to another.

The relative is ultimately not real, but it is as if it were real, so it puts you in a relative position and that is what we call being asleep. Awakening is breaking the appearance of relativity and expanding without limit, and in this way, fully realizing what you are. It is an action, not knowing something. It is simply total openness, and for me all those stories about others do not help but are an obstacle. it is easier to forget any idea

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86   

I agree that reality is absolute, therefore, the relative is not real, but I do not need all that mental gymnastics of solipsism, neither of the mind, nor of anything else, it is enough for me to get rid of all the thought that relate one thing to another.

The relative is ultimately not real, but it is as if it were real, so it puts you in a relative position and that is what we call being asleep. Awakening is breaking the appearance of relativity and expanding without limit, and in this way, fully realizing what you are. It is an action, not knowing something. It is simply total openness, and for me all those stories about others do not help but are an obstacle. it is easier to forget any idea

The relative and the absolute are identical!!! There you go...you are creating distinction again!!!! All is the same!!!! It's the same!! Form and formlessness are the same!! Close your eyes...imagine a world...is there really anything different in that world? No!!! It is all appearances. So it's the same. So if you say the relative is not real, then the Absolute is not real. If you say the Absolute is real, then the relative is real!!!

So pick one!!!!! 

Also you have no idea how much fun it is when you realize it is all imaginary...you no longer experience just your body anymore....you experience everything as you. Reality is felt like an INTIMATE PARTNER. You don't feel separation anymore. And the funny thing is...for fun...you are able to imagine Separation again if you want...and go back to unimagining it. Through this, you truly realize that you did it to yourself.

All of you can awaken...you just don't want too. Because you are too judgmental and fear the greatest form of intimacy ever. When I talk to people....I experience myself as IN their body lol. Can't get more intimate than that lol. And I have discovered their are even more levels to this intimacy so I have been purging myself of even more resistance to experience even more of people. 

Who knows....maybe I will experience their thoughts....if I concentrate I can experience their heartbeat as my heartbeat lol. 

Edited by Razard86

This is another good pointer.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/god-goes-full-circle

Also notice what Leo said at the bottom....actually discovering this...truthfully, honestly, FOR REAL.

Want to understand what is REAL? Walk the path of HONESTY!!!! Tell the truth about what you know and do not know lol.

Never take a firm position on something unless you investigate it to the end with an open mind.

Always keep an open mind until you discover what is true with an authentic investigation. 

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86

On 9/12/2023 at 2:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is incorrect.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also you have no idea how much fun it is when you realize it is all imaginary

@Razard86   

Imaginary is just a label. Doesn't mean nothing. For me, all of those are mental handles. change from one paradigm to another. It is much easier to forget any paradigm, to use the mind for material survival, not to make a map of reality. Any map is false, you cannot map what has no limit, you can only immerse yourself. For me, saying anything about reality is automatically putting a barrier between it and me, so ,create relativity, but if for you it works in a different way, it doesn't mean that you are deceived, just a different path. The end of the path is to realize what reality is, and be one with it, the way is indifferent if the destiny is the same

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The relative is ultimately not real

How do you define "real"?

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86   

Imaginary is just a label. Doesn't mean nothing. For me, all of those are mental handles. change from one paradigm to another. It is much easier to forget any paradigm, to use the mind for material survival, not to make a map of reality. Any map is false, you cannot map what has no limit, you can only immerse yourself. For me, saying anything about reality is automatically putting a barrier between it and me, so ,create relativity, but if for you it works in a different way, it doesn't mean that you are deceived, just a different path. The end of the path is to realize what reality is, and be one with it, the way is indifferent if the destiny is the same

You imagine that imaginary is just a label. You claim an aversion to labels...yet you are constantly on here. You claim that "For me, all of those are mental handles" yet day after day you spend time on here describing the Absolute and relative.

I say it again over and over....."Your actions reveal how you really feel" you claim all these things but your action says different. Also once you have an aversion, that aversion is SEPERATION, which is a bias, which is a disconnection from truth!!! So again you are playing a separation game while claiming to not be playing that game!!!

Consider that a Loaded Nacho Triple Cheeseburger from Wendy’s is Love.

You’re simply not conscious of this currently ;)

IMG_2802.png

On 17/09/2023 at 5:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

No amount of psychedelics will help you. Because you have not learned how to use your mind properly.

On 11/09/2023 at 9:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura how do you use your mind properly? My initial assumption is to become conscious of as many assumptions about Consciousness, Metaphysics and Epistemology. I'm doing this by studying the respective categories of books on your book list. 

Currently I'm reading Thought As A System by David Bohm. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How do you define "real"?

Well, relative is real in some sense, we created the relative conceptual world because it's or way to surviving, so of course, it's real, to say it's false as I said is a mistake, I adopt the spiritual vocabulary, illusion, truth, etc. The thing is that the relative mind, the inner world where everything has a meaning in relation with it's opposite, have to stop just because we get lost in that world. It's not false, but it's limited, so traps you.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You imagine that imaginary is just a label. You claim an aversion to labels...yet you are constantly on here.

Yes but I'm not here saying: the others are this, you are that, god is love and you are love, etc, I'm here doing like a mental excerscise to untangle the conceptual mind

If you think "There are no others" >>> what changes in experience?

If you think "There are others" >>> what changes in experience?

If you think "I am a unicorn" >>> what changes in experience?

Furthermore, if there are, why any emotional reactions to any of these thoughts?

You are not a thought. So it won't change you at all. 

If you aren't conscious of it, it's not you. You can't compensate by thinking about it. 

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, relative is real in some sense

If it appears within reality, then by definition it is 100% real. There is no such thing as "real in some sense", "kind of real but not really real", "not exactly quite as real as XYZ". Real is real! Something either exists, or it doesn't!

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

we created the relative conceptual world because it's or way to surviving,

Did we actually create it? Did you wake up one sweet morning and told yourself "alrighty brother, I feel like creating a bunch of concepts today"?

A concept is just as real and independent from what you call "you" as the tree that is standing in front of your window. In fact, "you" is just another concept... and how can one concept ever create another?

The relative and the absolute are both equally real and valid. They are two sides of the same coin.

48 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Did we actually create it? Did you wake up one sweet morning and told yourself "alrighty brother, I feel like creating a bunch of concepts today"?

The conceptual mind is the number one human survival tool. Of course you create the concepts. From the moment you are born you learn them based on an essential instinctive duality: life/death, which in the gregarious human almost always translates into acceptance/rejection, and from there the entire conceptual mind branches, creating a conceptual world with its own life that interacts. with other conceptual worlds, evolving, increasing in complexity and efficiency as a living being because that is what it is even though it is not a material being, serving as support and lending its energy to the collective conceptual ego mind, whose support is language, and which evolves at enormous speed.