BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So, the relative perception is the illusion and the Absolute the real thing. Dual VS. Non-Dual. Appearance/Happening. So everything is Absolute in Reality only appearing relative. No separation. No distinction. No difference. All One happening simultaneously. Is that all correct.

Seems obvious that the substance of the relative is the absolute, so at the end the relative is the absolute, but how it appears? Seems that everything is cyclical movement. The explanation: god is creating really by love, doesn't seems correct to me. Maybe would be like: the nature of reality are eternal cycles of creation and destruction of shapes in the absolute. 

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Seems obvious that the substance of the relative is the absolute, so at the end the relative is the absolute, but how it appears? Seems that everything is cyclical movement. The explanation: god is creating really by love, doesn't seems correct to me. Maybe would be like: the nature of reality are eternal cycles of creation and destruction of shapes in the absolute. 

Ok

Know thyself....

14 hours ago, Understander said:

Leo doesn't kill us for not being awake.

I guess he didn’t come at you with a big enough broom, then xD

@Yimpa I will never let it come to that point. I don't care about fighting over such matters. At least my survival doesn't depend on fighting. I rarely become combative unless others dictate how I should live my life.

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I guess he didn’t come at you with a big enough broom, then xD

Bigger Brooms I love it ??

On 15/09/2023 at 6:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

Okay, you guys have fun. I have lost my desire to share my pearls here.

Ya'll are enlightened kings and love does not exist.

I want you to know that in between the swine you cast your pearls before, there are students that recognize them as such, that reflect on what you say and value the lengths to which you go to offer these perspectives. We are just more silent.

What you wrote here has further clarified some of your teachings to me and has started new contemplations in my mind. It was not in vain.

… I‘m not saying I believe you though :D

Awww, shit. I thought we were done obsessing over Pete Davidson!

On 9/23/2023 at 4:27 PM, Understander said:

@Yimpa I will never let it come to that point. I don't care about fighting over such matters. At least my survival doesn't depend on fighting. I rarely become combative unless others dictate how I should live my life.

This is what every ego does. Every ego desires for control at various levels and if that control is threatened they become combative. It is that combative nature which disconnects you from truth and the first part you will have to deal with later on. The irony is first you must construct a strong-well developed ego....before you tear it down later LOL.

So initially the desire for control is healthy, but later on it will be your greatest enemy.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 2023-09-11 at 6:59 AM, BlessedLion said:

The mind will do its best at that moment to make sense of this consciousness breakthrough and form some idea or state that matches the influence this breakthrough has had on the mind. But it cannot actually match the consciousness because there is nothing there and no state at all that is this consciousness.

I will explain Peter's stance to people who are stuck on this question. Notice that Peter says there is nothing there. He is simply talking about the highest Buddhist attainment - cessation, void, nothingness. He uses the word nothingness in his teachings for a reason. He has his roots in Buddhism. Buddha said that you are enlightened when you reach a place where there is neither perception nor non perception. I've been there and Peter has been there. It does feel like the final enlightenment, nowhere further to go. A complete dead end. Unfortunately for him and for other Buddhists, it's not the end. They don't and Peter himself does not understand God. God is Love, but they can't grasp it, because Buddha said that the void is the final step and it does feel like it is when you arrive there. 

You need a deep study of Buddhist scriptures and to have visited the void to see Ralston's level clearly. You can only critique and see the errors of teachers like Peter and Leo from a higher level, which only one in a billion attains, so those teachers go on and on fooling their students unwillingly, thus stopping them from breaking the cycle of life and death. Not that it matters now.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

10 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

because Buddha said that the void is the final step and it does feel like it is when you arrive there. 

Same than here, where many say that the absolute solipsism is the final step because it feels like it when you arrive there, but it isn't.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Same than here, where many say that the absolute solipsism is the final step because it feels like it when you arrive there, but it isn't.

The final awakening is realizing you are created all of this and all of it is yours as God.  You realize yourself as God.   The ego will fight against this - because for a self there must be an opposite.  There must be other.  This is what will make it the hardest one.   That is why it is the final awakening.  But ultimately you must come to grips that you are solo. How you come to grips with it is up to you. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The final awakening is realizing you are created all of this and all of it is yours as God.  You realize yourself as God.   The ego will fight against this - because for a self there must be an opposite.  There must be other.  This is what will make it the hardest one.   That is why it is the final awakening.  But ultimately you must come to grips that you are solo. How you come to grips with it is up to you. 

Yep and have you noticed how many people resist this? I can understand people outside Spirituality but how do you resist this when it is so obvious. It took me listening to that video Leo made one time before I was like....of course it lines up with everything else. It's why I call it the moment of truth. I've tried so many ways to make it easier to understand and people still fight tooth and nail to hold onto their imagination for dear life.

What's worse is my sober awakening baseline keeps getting even deeper as my body is changing itself even more to dissolve the boundary even further. For example my vocal chords are merged now so when someone speaks I am totally aware that I am speaking to myself. This was all done without any substances with a month of meditation and a request to the Universe to dissolve the boundary further. My ego fought throughout the process but I just reached a new level of boundary dissolution.

This is why at this point anybody that argues with me about it I just know they haven't dealt with their intimacy issues. All selfishness is just metaphysical intimacy issues, they are too scared to share themselves with everything and I get it, that shit is uncomfortable as hell but the reward is myself so what is there to lose? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86  yeah - the ironic thing is that Oneness isn't ego it is Oneness.  It means selflessness.  It means loving your brother.  Solipsism is misleading in that it can lead one to think that is all about the ego.  It is actually becoming totally egoless.  To embody this in everyday life is the pinnacle of enlightenment.   It is not enlightenment itself, but embodiment that is the pinnacle.  That's so hard, because the ego hates to lose.  But losing is what it's all about.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The final awakening is realizing you are created all of this and all of it is yours as God

What is god? How did you realized that? How many times? Who realizes? You or god? Is there any difference between you and god? 

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yep and have you noticed how many people resist this? I

Yes and have you noticed how many people watched a video and then they thought they realized the same things that they listened in the video?  They are more enlightened than Buda. Well, it's normal because Buddha didn't watch videos, poor guy. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imo if there's an I that is struggling to "assume" that is 'alone' Oneness or Unity is already lost.

To be someone that is alone there must be an "I" that is alone in a "world/Reality" 

That's already Two.

I'm not saying what you are saying ain't true though, but sometimes I am skeptic of what you guys actually mean since it seems you guys give a negative connotation to solipsism or Oneness.

(Not once I have experienced aloneness or resistance in Oneness states of being)

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I mean one of the reasons of why the Oneness states of consciousness is being experienced is precisely because there is no friction, resistance or activity as a separate self. 

What seems to be going on is that once you get out of that state and a self or sense of individuality is again formed, this sense of self start to say "I must accept I am alone" or "I am God". 

It doesn't matter what this sense of self says or thinks it has realize. If it is alive non duality is not possible.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes and have you noticed how many people watched a video and then they thought they realized the same things that they listened in the video?  They are more enlightened than Buda. Well, it's normal because Buddha didn't watch videos, poor guy. 

Thought and being are different. You know this. All these questions and objections you have are a waste of time. You have taken 5-MEO before, take it again. Keep taking it till all your questions are done. You questioned love when you took 5 MEO, so either you didn't have that awakening yet or you denied it upon return. If it's the former then keep taking it till you experience it and if it's the latter overcome your fear.

Also majority of people lie about their awakenings. What you don't realize is many people want to feel connected, and people who are interested in Spirituality because they don't fit in will join it and lie to fit in. Then there are those who have had Mystical Experiences but aren't interested in going deeper they just want people to speak about this stuff because they have nobody else. So what you will discover if you investigate is majority of people enter Spirituality looking for connection, NOT TRUTH. So when majority of people claim something I am automatically skeptical and then based on what they are saying I can tell at what level of integration they are at.

Now it doesn't negate that they had the experience, they could have. But what it does tell you is whether they have been able to make sense of what they experienced. If you pay attention to numerous reports of people in Spirituality there is an overall theme. The most rampant theme has been LOVE. More people report experiencing unconditional love than any other facet....yet you resist this message. Ask yourself...why?

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

If you pay attention to numerous reports of people in Spirituality there is an overall theme. The most rampant theme has been LOVE. More people report experiencing unconditional love than any other facet....yet you resist this message. Ask yourself...why?

Why? simple, because only pure actual direct experience is something, everything else is ideas that mean absolutely nothing. My goal is to completely leave the structure of the mind, and the phrase: reality is love, or: I am God creating reality, are a structure, an obstacle to eliminate. total infinity is now, this. You just have to remove the dividing lines, the structures that compartmentalize and define it, and that keep you locked in. If we do not completely empty your logical mind of content and ambition to understand, we will always be trapped in the prison of the mind, even if it is a more beautiful and comfortable prison.