BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And what does it appear to be.

Why are you asking me ? Look at it . You have 100% direct access to pure truth pure reality .

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go stare at a pussy. Maybe you'll find God.

cLAa-R.gif.e175479af8a749f8cf67304e9780678f.gif

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Someone here said:

Why are you asking me ? Look at it . You have 100% direct access to pure truth pure reality .

cLAa-R.gif.e175479af8a749f8cf67304e9780678f.gif

Lmao. Not funny

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Understander said:

@Someone here weren't you supposed to become Muslim or smth? Why are you here? Have you changed your mind?

Just curious.

I'm still researching and haven't figured out everything i must know about Islam yet .  There are still some questions that haven't been answered for me.

For example Islamic terrorism . There is in fact some verses in the quran that says Muslims should kill the unbelievers . That's one example .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I'm still researching and haven't figured out everything i must know about Islam yet .  There are still some questions that haven't been answered for me.

For example Islamic terrorism . There is in fact some verses in the quran that says Muslims should kill the unbelievers . That's one example .

Have you figured out everything about you. You have given Islam more importance than your own Being.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have you figured out everything about you. You have given Islam more importance than your own Being.

The truth is that no one knows what "THIS " is . And anyone claiming otherwise is a liar .

The self ..the other ..the reality..the love bla bla etc  it's all one giant cosmic minfucking riddle . It will never be figured out . So I don't have the first clue who the fuck I am.

As for Islam..it's just the only religion that makes some degree of sense.  The other religions are obviously a fine bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

For example Islamic terrorism . There is in fact some verses in the quran that says Muslims should kill the unbelievers . That's one example

What's confusing about that? ?

6 minutes ago, Understander said:

What's confusing about that? ?

I didn't say it's confusing.  

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The self ..the other ..the reality..the love bla bla etc  it's all one giant cosmic minfucking riddle . It will never be figured out . So I don't have the first clue who the fuck I am.

If you can't then why bother?

If you want to see yourself, you check yourself with a mirror. The mirror is the technology for doing that. The problem is its quality.

Edited by Understander

@Someone here No, I'm serious.

Sorry if I made you feel that I'm trolling.

Edited by Understander

Just now, Understander said:

@Someone here No, I'm serious.

OK let's see..

48 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Someone here don't you like it here?

Leo doesn't kill us for not being awake.

He says no one is awake but him . And at the same time he says that awake is knowing that only I exist  . So there is no him .just me  .but .. I'm not awake ..only him is....

This is just hilarious 

38 minutes ago, Understander said:

If you can't then why bother?

If you want to see yourself, you check yourself with a mirror. The mirror is the technology for doing that. The problem is its quality.

I know my physical body's shape .I don't know what it is existentially. 

@Someone here 

He is saying he is more awake. Maybe reaching that level makes you skeptical of others being awake like you. So, because of that, he says he's the only really woke person.

Maybe it's false. The only way is to prove it to yourself. I'm not saying you have to listen to everyone equally.

You don't have to be awake like him to understand that in different states you see things differently and can't expect that people would understand you if you told them about your experience.

What I love about Leo's teachings is that it reveals how deceptions and delusions work. It's way more important and fundamental than some religious teaching.

Edited by Understander

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Trust me, you’ll have a thousand more questions and beyond if you keep convincing yourself that you have to “figure it all out”.

9 minutes ago, Understander said:

The only way is to prove it to yourself. I'm not saying you have to listen to everyone equally.

You can experience yourself complete and equal. Beyond physical measurements and comparisons. Even beyond the human notions of completeness and equality, because that, too, is a bias.

It’s so mind blowing that you cease to even remember you had a life you were living, because all that would be fucking left is LOVE.

@Yimpa In order to understand what you're saying, I have to love myself enough to work on myself to have the luxury of buying psychedelics and to research and safely get them (by moving to another country) and try them. That's the kind of love that I need. Which I'm doing, thanks to Leo's teachings.

42 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You can experience yourself complete and equal. Beyond physical measurements and comparisons. Even beyond the human notions of completeness and equality, because that, too, is a bias.

It’s so mind blowing that you cease to even remember you had a life you were living, because all that would be fucking left is LOVE.

If he consumed an Consciousness altering substance with an open mind he would probably instantly awaken. His desire to go to Islam is just his ego pulling him away from truth. Deep down he knows this....but ehhhh....it shows you the nature of God. God wants to explore. You cannot awaken God against its will, God will awaken on its own terms. I don't blame him, he is in his 20's I have no clue how my life would have been impacted if I awakened that early. I truly think early to mid 30's is an appropriate age. 

Part of the Spiritual Path is nihilism, not sure if it is healthy to be exposing large amounts of 20 year olds to nihilism.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

17 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Can't get more Absolute than Absolute. The rest is relative/manifestation. Fascinating to explore if one is so inclined. Confusing Absolute and Relative only brings unnecessary suffering. 

At the end, that's true, Let's say that when the needle is more towards the absolute side, suffering decreases and increases towards the relative. absolute total, zero suffering. Being able to place oneself at will in the total absolute is the art that you mention and to say that that is not enlightenment is ignorance. but then...what is relative seems to be. Should you ignore it? exists. what is it? What is its nature? by what is?

Edited by Breakingthewall