BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

By that logic it would also include eternal horror, insanity, suffering, hell.

Which it does.

I'm flabbergasted (yet also not surprised) by how many spiritual people, groups, and masters arrogantly and flat out deny hallucinations as unreal and a distraction. I simply want to directly tell you this: SHAME ON YOU.

And, yes, I said YOU, because apparently you think that the YOU is not real and just ego games. So I expect you not to be offended by my remark.

You may claim that people who have profound hallucinations are misguided, but it’s also you who are misguiding them by gaslighting the hell out of them. Don’t you see?

Edited by Yimpa

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's possible for you to dip your toe in the pool and judge for yourself how deep you wish to go. You don't have to dive into the deepest part of the pool head-first. In fact, that's not really even possible without a big over-dose.

I think that’s what I’ll do, I’m so young anyway it’s not like I haven’t got time. I’m way to invested in consensus reality to be having realisations that might make me disinterested in it. Having not really burned through much of my desires within the illusion, or rather for the illusion.

plus I’ve already dipped my toe in a good bit anyway with my no self breakthroughs on acid. Even that made me disinterested for a long time.

Pace yourself guys!

Edited by Francis777

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No..we mean literal death.  This is mysticism.  You will literally die when you become Truth - and the ability to have this happen naturally is absolutely genetic - and if you think it isn't you are sadly mistaken.   That's not to say you can't awaken if you aren't genetically geared for it - you can - but it may take you many more years of spiritual practice - sitting in meditation for decades.

It is NOT absolutely genetic, because genes is a relative aspect of the ABSOLUTE. Genes change, consistently or have you not heard of Epigentics? Even Twin Studies show consistently how much environment can create change in twins and they have the SAME D.N.A.

In one study a change in environment caused a 35% change in gene expression in identical twins. 35%!!!

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrg1693

https://lifexchangesolutions.com/neural-pathways/#:~:text=NEURAL PATHWAYS AND BEHAVIOUR&text=The way your brain created,becomes your dominant neural pathway.

This is what the religions are actually pointing to ^^^^ who you are before you enter the Spiritual Path impacts your ability to access mystical states permanently. Genes will not help someone like Donald Trump to awaken...his neurological makeup based on a life-time of decisions will stop him. This isn't some as simple as being a good person either. It helps sure but that is the not the main component. The main component is INTENTION!!! WHY did you do what you did, matters more than WHAT you do. Why? Because as you grow up, you are ignorant. So you are going to make many mistakes. But an authentic intention is one done on the side of truth. That's why you can't go through the motions on your search for God. It MUST BE AUTHENTICLY MOTIVATED. But authenticity....is a WAY OF BEING. If you have been INAUTHENTIC your whole life, then you will be UNSKILLED in knowing how to access that part of you and will be stuck in egoic delusions!!! 

There is a certain person on the forums who actually clearly fits that paradigm, I won't say who. But a life of pretending does that to you, it blocks you. At the level of your pretending is the level of your lack of awakening. 

Your environment is not just things like weather and food, it is also things like thoughts, and actions which influence your brain's mapping of the neurological pathways that it creates. Genes are only a SMALL part of the whole process. There is also a metaphysical component that you left out which I have consistently pointed to and your left out which is your alignment with truth.

How often did you make decisions that favored truth and love? This impacts the EGO YOU CONSTRUCT. The reason you make the decisions you make is not based on something as simple as "well my genes made me do it." The most important components to the spiritual path is intention and your intention is influenced heavily by the type of egoic identity you constructed in response to your early childhood.

This is what many call KARMA. So if you want to argue that you KARMA is the heaviest component that influences your path I agree with. But genes is but one small component, why? Because Spiritual/Mystical Experiences are inherently a part of the human body. You don't need special genes to have a Spiritual Awakening. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

I think that’s what I’ll do, I’m so young anyway it’s not like I haven’t got time. I’m way to invested in consensus reality to be having realisations that might make me disinterested in it. Having not really burned through much of my desires within the illusion, or rather for the illusion.

Couldn't agree more, there is no rush, and it's kind of beautifully to allow infinity to unravel itself in this slow and natural manner while also fucking life, life purpose, women, social tribe, excercise, letting it be nice and slow and enjoying the dream as it unfolds. There's no huge rush to be "plastered on the floor crying for your sanity back."

Love you though Leo, doing the LP course right now, straight fire

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

52 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It is NOT absolutely genetic, because genes is a relative aspect of the ABSOLUTE.

But here is what you miss.  And this is so key.  You must use the dream to escape the dream.  That's all I will say.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Eventually i want to put all study, practice, and debate away. This is a part of my life of increasing consciousness, I think there is a level of awakening i'd like to hit, and then live life from there. I already feel quite free emotionally and awake to everything as God/Beingness. It's almost a baseline expereince.

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It is NOT absolutely genetic, because genes is a relative aspect of the ABSOLUTE. Genes change, consistently or have you not heard of Epigentics? Even Twin Studies show consistently how much environment can create change in twins and they have the SAME D.N.A.

In one study a change in environment caused a 35% change in gene expression in identical twins. 35%!!!

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrg1693

https://lifexchangesolutions.com/neural-pathways/#:~:text=NEURAL PATHWAYS AND BEHAVIOUR&text=The way your brain created,becomes your dominant neural pathway.

This is what the religions are actually pointing to ^^^^ who you are before you enter the Spiritual Path impacts your ability to access mystical states permanently. Genes will not help someone like Donald Trump to awaken...his neurological makeup based on a life-time of decisions will stop him. This isn't some as simple as being a good person either. It helps sure but that is the not the main component. The main component is INTENTION!!! WHY did you do what you did, matters more than WHAT you do. Why? Because as you grow up, you are ignorant. So you are going to make many mistakes. But an authentic intention is one done on the side of truth. That's why you can't go through the motions on your search for God. It MUST BE AUTHENTICLY MOTIVATED. But authenticity....is a WAY OF BEING. If you have been INAUTHENTIC your whole life, then you will be UNSKILLED in knowing how to access that part of you and will be stuck in egoic delusions!!! 

There is a certain person on the forums who actually clearly fits that paradigm, I won't say who. But a life of pretending does that to you, it blocks you. At the level of your pretending is the level of your lack of awakening. 

Your environment is not just things like weather and food, it is also things like thoughts, and actions which influence your brain's mapping of the neurological pathways that it creates. Genes are only a SMALL part of the whole process. There is also a metaphysical component that you left out which I have consistently pointed to and your left out which is your alignment with truth.

How often did you make decisions that favored truth and love? This impacts the EGO YOU CONSTRUCT. The reason you make the decisions you make is not based on something as simple as "well my genes made me do it." The most important components to the spiritual path is intention and your intention is influenced heavily by the type of egoic identity you constructed in response to your early childhood.

This is what many call KARMA. So if you want to argue that you KARMA is the heaviest component that influences your path I agree with. But genes is but one small component, why? Because Spiritual/Mystical Experiences are inherently a part of the human body. You don't need special genes to have a Spiritual Awakening. 

nice one ... yes intention is paramount, intention is dispell all unenlightenment at all times in all people in all places ... this is allied with resolve, determination, earnestness, sincerity, innocence and the faith to keep on forging ahead until your last breath

concerning pretending, everyone is pretending in large measure ... key to overcoming this is to act without motive and to be averse to any approval or kudos from others

acting without motive means you are doing everything for your true self, you have no choice but to do it, you are being somehow used to make an impact but you don't know why or for who

being unmoved by praise or criticism is also important since this marks the death of the ego, you didn't do what you did it was done through you so you can't take credit

The sage wants nothing – neither from others nor from himself. He dies to all and becomes the All. To want nothing and do nothing – that is true creation! To watch the universe emerging and subsiding in one’s heart is a wonder. ~Nisargadatta

Edited by gettoefl

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But here is what you miss.  And this is so key.  You must use the dream to escape the dream.  That's all I will say.

I don't miss it....how can I miss what I am? All is dream? So how can I miss it? I literally just showed you that the dream said genetics is NOT absolute and you succumbed to your bias...and ignored it. You literally said genetics was an absolute...when all of existence is relative.....this is what it means for it to be Absolutely relative....it's relative!!! But you took one relative changing dynamic...and stated it was absolutely responsible for Spiritual Awakening success and...you never tested this, this means you spoke from a place of ignorance!!!

For example I saw Leo make a video saying that majority of people who become Enlightened were seeing visions from small, were master meditators, etc....none of this was true for me. So I speak from personal experience when I say I only discovered Spirituality and Mysticism within the last 2 years. When I first started I could barely sit for 10 minutes. Hell one of the things I learned is the illusion of time is different for a meditator versus someone who doesn't because time has sped up ridiculously fast for me now. 

I have learned so many secrets as to what makes it hard for people to progress on the Spiritual Path I could write a book on it. The number one issue is bias against Sex, the second is bias against drugs, and the third is bias against technology. The three things that helped me become Enlightened very quickly was Sex, Drugs, and Technology, the very things demonized in both traditional Spirituality and in a lot of Mainstream Circles. 

1. Sex helps with the Chakra system which allows the purification of the vessel (body) to start. You cannot maintain an Enlightened State as a baseline until this purification happens. This purification has to do with smoothing out the energetic flow of the body. It's why I uploaded the video of Martin Ball discussing this so people on the forums could understand. He discusses it in his work with 5 MEO. I did this without access to 5 MEO.

How? Through Self-Love. A Self-Love for myself and humanity forged through a life lived AUTHENTICALLY with the intention for the discovery of truth and love. For example you know how Jesus told a "A Rich Man to Give Away ALL His Money?" I did that. I have run various tests on some of the things Leo has stated and made some startling discoveries. 

When Leo says things like the path is inverse to Survival, yall have no idea how TRUE this statement is. Like NO CLUE. Some of the things I did in that post I made about what happened to me when I walked the streets I left out because I didn't want people to get hurt. But let's say I put my physical body on the line to get hurt, I actually faced physical demise and all it did was raise my Consciousness. Literally nothing happened....and my Consciousness raised. NATURALLY, SOBERLY.

The only thing that stops humans from progressing is all your societal beliefs from your human perspective that is fed to you. Let's just say FEAR is the most powerful drug, the most power sleep mechanism and its favorite mechanism is rationality. The more rational you are, the harder it will be for you to awaken. It's why I am glad my entire life I was aware of how irrational and rational I was. Most rational people, ignore their own irrationality and thus can never walk the path.

The direct path is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. And you all have no idea how radical that actually is. I got a glimpse of it on the streets....and it blew my mind how ridiculous it is. Psychedelics....make it easier, the non Psychedelic path....is much harder. Why? Because it is easier to tell yourself I am working on going through stuff on my Trips so I can integrate it back into my life. LOL. That is such a lie!!! Why? Because there is literally no difference than a Psychedelic Trip and your life!!! NO DIFFERENCE!!! ON ANY LEVEL!! All I discovered when I walked for 2 weeks is LIFE is truly a dream....I did stuff that was supposed to kill me PHYSICALLY....and nothing happened. I was like...what the fuck!!! Are you kidding me? 

When Leo says don't harm the physical body....I'm like....such a bias....what makes you think harming the physical body actually puts you in any danger? The only thing that stops Spiritual Progress is what you call sanity, not some silly argument like genetics!!! LOL!! If I took a bat and hit some people on these forums over the head... a lot of them...would have mystical experiences!!! LOL!!! Mystical Experiences are INHERENTLY part of the human experience. key word is inherent. Lol Psychedelics...if Leo incurred a significant enough injury he would have NDE and trigger a mystical experience. 

Oh my gosh I just debunked the genetics argument and I didn't have to try. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

speaking of love, here is what david hakwins had to say on the matter:

love is ...

soul.jpg

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

There's no huge rush to be "plastered on the floor crying for your sanity back."

lol exactly:D

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

love is ...

soul.jpg

Love this.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

love is ...

soul.jpg

That's what I'd say it's close to enlightenment. Here we use enlightenment too easily

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's what I'd say it's close to enlightenment. Here we use enlightenment too easily

for him love is 500 and unconditional love is 550 and enligtenment is nearer 1000

only 4% of humans achieve love, 0.4% achieve unconditional love and about one in 50 million achieve enlightenment

soul.jpg

6 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

for him love is 500 and unconditional love is 550 and enligtenment is nearer 1000

only 4% of humans achieve love, 0.4% achieve unconditional love and about one in 50 million achieve enlightenment

soul.jpg

I don't think that list is accurate, I think something is missing, it lacks the depth of understanding, the mind of God

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't think that list is accurate, I think something is missing, it lacks the depth of understanding, the mind of God

of course your mileage will vary, whenever something is written down and codefied it loses potency, just take any bit that helps

everyone's journey and everyone's enlightenment is unique

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

of course your mileage will vary, whenever something is written down and codefied it loses potency, just take any bit that helps

everyone's journey and everyone's enlightenment is unique

49 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Yeah, just giving your opinion on a fascinating topic. The guy was a pioneer, but I think that his descriptions lacks a dimension, but who knows, there are no certainties in this

On 9/18/2023 at 11:15 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but I'm not here saying: the others are this, you are that, god is love and you are love, etc, I'm here doing like a mental excerscise to untangle the conceptual mind

You can't really mean believe that talking on here is an actual spiritual practice of deconstruction....reconstruction, or creation, sure but deconstruction? If you want to do that, LIKE REALLY DO THAT you would need to make a thread and have us actually offer forms of deconstruction. Otherwise...using the conceptual mind actually increases the web that it tangles...you are making the ego more rigid. 

If you truly want to untangle the conceptual mind here...seek to accept every position here. Basically AGREE WITH EVERYTHING and argue nothing. What your currently doing is the opposite which actually makes your ego more rigid.