BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God already knows itself from the infinite, it only probes itself to know itself from the limited, and for no reason at all because it doesn't need to do it at all. That's why its LOVE.....it does it for its own sake, for its own self just because....LOL.

Ok. How can the Infinite know itself if it is itself. Isnt "know and "Itself" dualistic.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God already knows itself from the infinite, it only probes itself to know itself from the limited, and for no reason at all because it doesn't need to do it at all. That's why its LOVE.....it does it for its own sake, for its own self just because....LOL.

True. And it does it in a way that’s absolutely perfect in a way we couldn’t even begin to imagine. It’s the greatest most beautiful adventure crafted how only an infinite intelligence could do it.

Knowing how good it is would instantly bring you to tears. But it would also be too good to be held in a human mind, you can’t grasp it because you would simply cease to exist.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. How can the Infinite know itself if it is itself. Isnt "know and "Itself" dualistic.

You know you have an arm....because you are aware of it. The moment you wake up in the morning you feel your body. You don't have to look at it, study it, or label it. You FEEL your being. Feeling is ONE HALF of BEING, the other side is NOT feeling. When your body is damaged you know it through FEELING pain. That feeling is consciousness. You only know you exist because you FEEL you exist. If I erase that feeling....you will fear annilation.

But notice you conveniently ignore that the feeling that you exist...fades away every time you go to sleep. If you could see sleep as the same as DEATH, REST IN PEACE, maybe just maybe you will realize...you are already dead right now. 

Notice meditation...is learning to REST IN PEACE....LOL.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

^^^This is a lie....you will always gather new beliefs.....

Not necessarily. You can actually not gather beliefs. Indeed you could make a practice of dispelling rather than accumulating, them.

learning a new skill is a belief...a belief on how to do something.

Skill is whatever it is, but it's not a belief. It is grounded on an accurate perception of the condition of things.

So this is false. You will learn everyday and you don't have a choice in the matter. The ONLY choice you have....is will you learn the easy way or the hard way.....

Of course you have a choice in the matter. Whose choice would it be then? As a matter of fact, most people stop breakthrough learning early in life once enough of survival is handled. Learning isn't about belief either, although you can learn (adopt, perhaps) new beliefs.

The etymology of "discipline" is learning. So it often requires hard work, failure and correction. Rarely does it go smoothly. However I do acknowledge that learning can take place in a way that requires less strain sometimes. 

This is a different conversation unrelated to awakening, one about relative things such as learning, etc.

Edited by UnbornTao

9 minutes ago, vibv said:

True. And it does it in a way that’s absolutely perfect in a way we couldn’t even begin to imagine. It’s the greatest most beautiful adventure crafted how only an infinite intelligence could do it.

Knowing how good it is would instantly bring you to tears. But it would also be too good to be held in a human mind, you can’t grasp it because you would simply cease to exist.

Yep.....all true....I was shown exactly what you said which is why I understood what Leo meant when he said you have to come to God, God can't come to you. Translation: The higher you raise your consciousness (baseline and capacity to handle peak states) the more God can share with you. The ABSOLUTE TRUTH is GOD loves you and only wants to share all of itself with you but your capacity to take it in....is so limited. For example I had an experience where I got to DRINK my entire lived life up to this point as a cocktail. It was the greatest drink ever...and it brought me to tears so deep I nearly chocked and passed out LOL. 

I will never forget that experience...happened inside and outside of a Kroger store LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Not necessarily. You can actually not gather beliefs. Indeed you could make a practice of dispelling rather than accumulating, them.

To dispel a belief is the same as gathering a new belief. ALL CONCEPTUAL KNOWLEDGE IS A BELIEF. This means all language is a belief. This means any experience that you conceptualize...you JUST CREATED A BELIEF. The problem is you are too dishonest to realize this so you deny this. In fact...reading my sentence creates a new belief....you either agree, disagree, or say I don't know...WHICH IS ALSO A BELIEF!!! LOL. You and your rigid thinking, still stuck in the realm of the logical. LOL.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

THS is why most people never get far in the work. It's not genetics...its....are you prepared to lose your human life....when we say death we mean DEATH to your entire paradigm of what reality

No..we mean literal death.  This is mysticism.  You will literally die when you become Truth - and the ability to have this happen naturally is absolutely genetic - and if you think it isn't you are sadly mistaken.   That's not to say you can't awaken if you aren't genetically geared for it - you can - but it may take you many more years of spiritual practice - sitting in meditation for decades.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

You can continue to raise your consciousness as a human; that’s all well and fine. But what’s being overlooked is that’s all still within the realm of human consciousness. This includes enlightenment. 

This is a fundamental concept to understand if you want to continue exploring consciousness. Yet, that also comes with a clear prerequisite: having an experience beyond human consciousness. 

This is some odd bias. The consciousness of a giraffe is also beyond human. Reality doesn't become more real when you stop being human.

Also, enlightenment would exist in all states, not just human. It doesn't stop existing because it's not relative, unlike all your deeper and deeper awakenings.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

This may seem like a stupid question..but how do you know if you (or someone else) are enlightened?

I can simply be now without a mental filter. Reality now unfolds, gains depth and I am fully aware that the limitless is now, there is nothing to interpret. Within me there is depth and fluid movement (this is not always, but I am focused on making it as much as possible), even so, there is a limit. Every day I strive to penetrate reality more, to open myself up. Obviously it is not something conceptual or mental, as soon as you define, you are out. It is a constant attitude, which leads me to do a lot of psychedelics, maybe twice a week. an intention of constant openness. The result is greater beauty every day

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is creating a total illusion, hallucinating Buddhism, meditation, enlightenment, what you guys refer to as "truth", and so on.

No, that's a story that you're imagining. That's not what consciousness is.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am saying you fundamentally lack the consciousness necessary to understand reality and God.

So, consciousness lacks the consciousness to understand itself? Really?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The consciousness that I am talking about is so profound that you would be plastered on the floor crying for God to save you and give you your human sanity back. 

Oh ok, so that's what someone who understands reality looks like. I guess I missed the memo.

No one is denying profundity, that's not the point.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

This may seem like a stupid question..but how do you know if you (or someone else) are enlightened? I'm certain I'm not . and probably never will be.. but how would I know? I've been practicing for 10-30 minutes a day for the past 3 years (mainly Vipassana meditation). I feel I've gained some valuable insight into the nature of mind and reality .but it's hard to tell if I'm making any real progress.. or where my practice will ultimately lead? Is psychedelics mandatory for enlightenment?  Can you have a conceptual understanding of reality based on watching Leo's videos and consider yourself enlightened? 

I already previously tried to define it in this thread:

Describe a thought.

God can be in a state of ignorance or a state of deep understanding. 

From a certain point of view, enlightenment can be seen as either deeply profound, or deeply stupid.

From a certain point of view, alien consciousness can be seen as either deeply profound, or deeply stupid.

Hence why all of this is infinite self-deception. And why no one else but YOU can AWAKEN.

1 hour ago, vibv said:

But it would also be too good to be held in a human mind, you can’t grasp it because you would simply cease to exist

Nope. Not true.

You would realize that ONLY YOU EXIST.

When you awaken as you are God you die. The human that you believed all these years dies or you could say the idea dies. Or if you will all the identity that you have built to believe for your dream to work this dream dies. You can not really die because you were never born to begin with. Fear really works. It is your lack of your own consciousness to understand what you are. Consciousness is imaging everything so everything is an Infinite mind trying to stop you. Which is your own mind. This is what God wanted but you have to see past all the self-delusion and background stories. But that is up to you. And yes God can deceive itself into believing whatever it wishes to believe. If you really knew how infinity or an infinite mind can deceive itself into believing that it is human or alien or whatever as so you believe it. It takes infinite amounts of intelligence to make this work.

Edited by Jehovah increases

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I feel this point has to be reiterated: You can continue to raise your consciousness as a human; that’s all well and fine. But what’s being overlooked is that’s all still within the realm of human consciousness. This includes enlightenment. 

As @Osaid pointed out this is not the case.  When you reach mystical states of consciousness the ego will die and you will be in God Consciousness.   This is what you could call a non-dual state or a mystical state.  That is essentially what enlightenment is.  It is not an idea.  But it is becoming God.   Becoming God Mind or the God head.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Nope. Not true.

You would realize that ONLY YOU EXIST.

At a certain point there is no simply going back I believe. But I haven't verified that obviously.

That ONLY I EXIST was already relatively early the case.

There was also love so great that I felt I had to shield my human heart against it, because it wold break it. I don't know how far you can actually go, but I will continue to dive deeper.

Edited by vibv

Love is the root solution to all of human suffering.

Yet humans have a microscopically narrow understanding of what love is.

This is the pickle we are in. 

12 minutes ago, vibv said:

At a certain point, there is no simply going back I believe. 

30 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You're right there is a point of no going back, I had a way of going back but that is over now that the dream has gone. 

There is something in what Leo says that is difficult to grasp, but that little by little is making its way into my mind, not just because he says it, but because of the process I'm in. Understanding. Understanding is not something conceptual, it is your ability to open yourself to reality. It is something that increases every day if you are focused on it. You can take 1kg of 5meo and if your being has a limitation, you will not go beyond that. The issue of psychedelics is very interesting in this regard. Even though I take very high doses of nndmt, I don't have hallucinations, none. The effect is exactly the same as 5meo, without any difference. This is because the energetic pattern that i am is changing, adapting to the possibility of greater openness. It is constant work, millimeter by millimeter.

The empty enlightenment that is spoken of imo is completely real, but there is another direction, that of content. not verbal content, obviously, but the content that is in you: the entire cosmos unfolding. Your capacity for openness is increasing and with it your capacity for realization. This is what Leo is talking about, I believe, although it is very difficult to understand him because this is something very subtle and very difficult to grasp.

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The empty illumination that is spoken of imo is completely real, but there is another direction, that of content. not verbal content, obviously, but the content that is in you: the entire cosmos unfolding. Your capacity for openness is increasing and with it your capacity for realization. This is what Leo is talking about, I believe, although it is very difficult to understand him because this is something very subtle and very difficult to grasp.

Very nicely formulated. Thanks for that perspective.