BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Mind control doesn't work on me bud. Try it on the next guy 

I told you exactly how it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We can't all be perfect ;)

No, we sure can't.   It's about time you showed some humility. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm more humble than you ;)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I'm more humble than you ;)

Perhaps.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Agreed, why don’t we all start by questioning our assumptions?

Wait my bad, there’s no more work left for you to do, pointless exercise carry on.

Edited by Francis777

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Agreed, why don’t we all start by questioning our assumptions?

Wait my bad, there’s no more work left for you to do, pointless exercise carry on.

There's plenty of work in the self improvement area.  There's none with God realization.   If you think that's infinite you are sadly mistaken and have failed to look within.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your enlightenment is a mild form of higher consciousness. What I teach is beyond that.

No. You've put enlightenment in a relative model of "higher" and "lower." Not possible because those are dualisms. You've been putting enlightening states on a pedestal this entire time, so you are doing the same thing with the phenomenon of enlightenment. You are assuming that it is inherent to some specific state or way of viewing things.

What you teach really does not incorporate enlightenment at any level. It's just awakenings and radical states of consciousness. You're not understanding that "degrees of consciousness" have nothing to do with Truth or enlightenment or reality. You're like a scientist misinterpreting their results. Things are being conflated. 

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's plenty of work in the self improvement area.  There's none with God realization.   If you think that's infinite you are sadly mistaken and have failed to look within.

Suit yourself

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's none with God realization.   If you think that's infinite you are sadly mistaken

I’ve never insinuated in any posts that this is my perspective, I’ll just keep it open for now, doesn’t hurt to right?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

TRUTH = LOVE is one of the most shocking and important realizations I've ever had. And if I had taken Ralston's ideas on love seriously I would have never had this realization.

Ralston is in effect gaslighting his students about Love.

David Hawkins wrote this in his books decades ago. 

Funny enough, if Ralston had written about God in his books I would have probably thrown them away and never finished reading them. Because I was such an athiest when I got into spirituality.

Oh how the tables turn.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's because you are genetically incapable of reaching God Consciousness naturally.   It's nothing to be ashamed about.  Leo, and many others,  are in the same boat as you.   IQ just won't cut it, sadly.  It's heart, all the way.

This part is false.

Its heart part is correct. EVERYONE who focuses on the heart can reach God Consciousness. Why? Because it's your true nature. It's the ABSOLUTE which means its not bound by something as silly and petty as genetics. The only thing that seperates you from God-Consciousness is bias and fear of death. That's it. 

The bias part is the part that is tricky for most people. One of the barriers will be your hatred for humanity, which is equal to your hatred for your avatar. You won't even be able to drop the identity of human if you cannot let go of your hatred of your life and the people you have dealt with.

Also everyone on here is just splitting hairs.

1. God Realization is the final awakening in which you confirm you are God

2. Leo is just saying there are more ways to experience this Realization and with those experiences his

perspective/paradigm has shifted.

Both are right.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

perfect example, this place is a fucking echoe chamber

An echo of Love ;)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We can't all be perfect ;)

Edited by BlessedLion

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Please someone here can contact Peterson and just tell him, that there is this actualized forum where people discuss weeks and month about an Interview with Leo gura and himself about love as truth. And if he realized Love deeply or not

i'll see him in 2 weeks and tell him

Lions Heart YouTube

4 hours ago, Osaid said:

why all enlightenments across history basically happened "sober" and without psychedelics. It just doesn't work ultimately. 

Yes!

This is why there is no "psychedelic path"! They have been around for-fucking-ever and not one person has created a legit path through the use of psychedelics. Not really. 

And the reason is not due to stigma, yes that plays a big role, but the truth is that it's because they have a limited return on investment, and limit you spiitually and in the worst cases run you into delusion and ungroundedness. 

Also, at the end of the day you want your consciousness to rest and depend on your nuts and nothing else. What i mean is, your nuts are always with you, a psychedelic trip comes and goes. Being able to expereince God when you wake up, take a shit, stand in line, now that is something impressive.

Lions Heart YouTube

4 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

ou’re not grasping, that you can’t grasp it. It’s like you think you’ve got it, in your clutches

You're not grasping, that is absolutely is graspable and you can be "done", in terms of enlightenment.

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't expect that.

Yes! DO Expect that! When you realize your body is the body of God which is every place you can ever be you are literally surronded by yourself and Being-ness, and that is always with you

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

f Ralston had written about God in his books I would have probably thrown them away and never finished reading them. Because I was such an athiest when I got into spirituality.

Perhaps this is why he doesn't mention those things?

Lions Heart YouTube