BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 psychedelics yes. I will not deny. And they’ve brought me to states I just know 100% are not possible from a non psychedelic state. Not unless I was actually what we call dead. Personally from where I sit, I don’t think he claims he’s ‘awake’ as such. Yes he says no one is awake except him, but I genuinely think reading between the lines he’s sayin no one is awake, including him, he’s just more awake than the rest. Because like it or lump it, it does come in degrees, and I think he’s saying his degree of awareness is just more that the rest. He’s saying he’s experienced more within consciousness than he’s ever heard anyone speak of, worldwide not just on this forum, not just locally. So if you experience consciousness from these modes, and no one else does, or seems to have, then of course you will claim to be more awake than another. We’re speaking in relative terms here. In the exact same way you would claim to be more awake than whoever, and I would about a mate of mine who has never had an awakening. It seems pretty straightforward to me to be honest. Especially when I have a total awakening, and then 3 months later have a total awakening, that was more total than my total awakening, and on, and on, and on. I don’t know bud, maybe your just happy where your at and think you’ve got it. That’s cool. But that’s a limit. Either way, respect to and love to you. I’m out of here because it’s nearly 1am in the uk and I’ve work in the morning ?. Take care, so long??

@Leo Gura do you see what you have done?  You have created the precedence that awakening can never be final.   This negates infinity  Shame on you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't expect that.

also, is there anything you would change about your "what is love" videos on youtube. Stuff you've learned from a deeper understanding since then that you would put on there?

@Inliytened1

Brodie, if you've never even tried psychedelics, which I recall you saying. I don't know what about your mind makes you think that you can reach higher states of consciousness sober. You should try them so you realise how powerful they are and realise that there isn't a single way on gods green earth that you are going to meditate or contemplate your way to those states. This game has to be stable enough for you to play it, that's why realising the structure of it damn near impossible without the help of these tools, its too sturdy! Its like trying to chop a tree down with your hand as appose to with a chainsaw. 

If all you care about is chopping the tree down, why would you take any pride in doing it with your hand?

Edited by Francis777

2 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Inliytened1

Brodie, if you've never even tried psychedelics, which I recall you saying. I don't know what about your mind makes you think that you can reach higher states of consciousness sober. You should try them so you realise how powerful they are and realise that there isn't a single way on gods green earth that you are going to meditate or contemplate your way to those states. 

That's because you are genetically incapable of reaching God Consciousness naturally.   It's nothing to be ashamed about.  Leo, and many others,  are in the same boat as you.   IQ just won't cut it, sadly.  It's heart, all the way.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's because you are genetically incapable of reaching God Consciousness naturally.   It's nothing to be ashamed about.  Leo, and many others,  are in the same boat as you.   IQ just won't cut it, sadly.  It's heart, all the way.

so by your own definition, you've just stated that your never ever going to reach god consciousness, so why are you claiming that you understand it! your not making sense!

Also your gaslighting is beyond obvious, its like you've tried to hide it behind a glass wall.

Just now, Francis777 said:

so by your own definition, you've just stated that your never ever going to reach god consciousness, so why are you claiming that you understand it! your not making sense!

Also your gaslighting is beyond obvious, its like you've tried to hide it behind a glass wall.

Where did I say I would never reach God Consciousness?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I was under the impression that you are going to only continue this work sober. Is that not accurate?

My point still stands anyway, you claim that you already understand god yet you've just admitted yourself that you've never reached it's level of consciousness because its impossible sober, and you haven't taken psychedelics up until this point.

I'd just like your own explanation of how exactly that works.

Edited by Francis777

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

@Inliytened1 I was under the impression that you are going to only continue this work sober. Is that not accurate?

My point still stands anyway, you claim that you already understand god yet you've just admitted yourself that you've never reached it's level of consciousness because its impossible sober, .

You are completely deluded.   I am not sure if I should even dignify a response here, but I will.  I don't have to continue any work because I've awakened to God.  There is no more work.  Please quote me where i said its not possible to become God realized sober.  I simply said its not in your genes- nor is it in Leo's.  Nor is it in 99.9 percent of the population.   I am special, in that regard, although relative to human Interaction I tend to be a freak.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Osaid Silence!

Neither of you is AWAKE. You are both deeply self-deceived.

You are really testing my patience.

Your enlightenment is a mild form of higher consciousness. What I teach is beyond that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 @Osaid Silence!

Neither of you is AWAKE. You are both completely self-deceived.

Well..thanks for joining the party.   It took you long enough.  :)

Love u bud.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I genuinely cannot believe what I'm reading. I don't even know what to say, enjoy being "the chosen one" mate.

I genuinely cannot believe what I'm reading. I don't even know what to say, enjoy being "the chosen one" mate.

I'm a jew.  The jews are the chosen people right? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I simply said its not in your genes- nor is it in Leo's.  Nor is it in 99.9 percent of the population.   I am special, in that regard

@Leo Gura you should consider how much you allow him to keep posting this crap

Ass licker.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

He has higher consciousness than most humans.

It's just not the highest.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ass licker.

id insult you back but you'd throw a warning at me

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Mind control doesn't work on me bud. Try it on the next guy 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

he misleads people

he misleads people

We can't all be perfect ;)