BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

thanks for your reply. I agree, but it's also wise to seek out the most conscious humans to learn from, because in a sense they do have authority. He also never teaces beleifs , it's all about your direct expereince.

Regarding love he never directly adresses it, but touches on things like joy, living from the heart etc. He does stay away from it though

He probably stays away from the words God and Inifnity as well.  It's just his style. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Omg really! I’ve been watching this thread for days now, possibly weeks, it feels that long. Some of the responses are so poor. Surely, just surely, if you’ve realised infinity, then surely you know there’s more to it than what you know??‍♂️. It’s so damn obvious. To be done with God realisation is to be done with infinity. You can’t be done with infinity. Even when you’re completely infinite, you can’t be done with it, because there’s infinitely more. That’s what infinity is, it’s infinite. If you truly realise infinity/god, you wouldn’t argue with Leo, you’d just let it be, and continue your way. It is what it is, then some more ?

2 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Omg really! I’ve been watching this thread for days now, possibly weeks, it feels that long. Some of the responses are so poor. Surely, just surely, if you’ve realised infinity, then surely you know there’s more to it than what you know??‍♂️. It’s so damn obvious. To be done with God realisation is to be done with infinity. You can’t be done with infinity. 

This is so amateur.   To realize Infinity is infinite and that this is what reality is is to be done with Infinity.   Don't confuse the content with structure.   Leo does this, do not fall into his footsteps

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So weird how the unenlightened mind interprets one Truth/enlightenment as some limit on reality. It's one because it's infinite. It incorporates all of reality in a way you couldn't even imagine. The mind really is primed to just seek and seek forever, huh?

But I've only seen this sentiment on this forum. It must be a psychedelic thing. 

Describe a thought.

@Osaid The end of seeking is not the end of the journey.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

31 minutes ago, vibv said:

True, but not the whole truth. It's actually much much much better than that. Truth is better than you could ever begin to imagine. You will see. We will see.

Indeed.  But when you reach omniscience you can't go back to not understanding reality.   The final awakening will be no different than awakening, other than in one aspect.  The final awakening will simply be a melting into Absolute Infinity,  as you did before, but then a forgetting.  The forgetting is the most painful - but it must be.  It must be in order to become something else.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He probably stays away from the words God and Inifnity as well.  It's just his style. 

exactly, he doesn't want to imply all the fantasies and beleifs that come with it

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

17 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Omg really! I’ve been watching this thread for days now, possibly weeks, it feels that long. Some of the responses are so poor. Surely, just surely, if you’ve realised infinity, then surely you know there’s more to it than what you know??‍♂️. It’s so damn obvious. To be done with God realisation is to be done with infinity. You can’t be done with infinity. Even when you’re completely infinite, you can’t be done with it, because there’s infinitely more. That’s what infinity is, it’s infinite. If you truly realise infinity/god, you wouldn’t argue with Leo, you’d just let it be, and continue your way. It is what it is, then some more ?

cool dude

Lions Heart YouTube

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

exactly, he doesn't want to imply all the fantasies and beleifs that come with it

This limits him in a way.  Because it's OK to do that.  If you don't do that you lose the Love.  That part is hard to explain.   But there is something lacking.  What is lacking is the "doesn't want to".  All must be open.   You run the risk of misleading students but this comes with the territory.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed.  But when you reach omniscience you can't go back to not understanding reality.   The final awakening will be no different than awakening.  The final awakening will simply be a melting into Absolute Infinity, and then a forgetting.  The forgetting is the most painful - but it must be.  It must be in order to become something else.

We‘re extremely far away from that. Unfathomably far. It is much more complex and multidimensional than just another step in one direction.

13 minutes ago, Osaid said:

It must be a psychedelic thing. 

it def is, and this is why psychedelics are "too good to be true". The video labeled "5 meo dmt; the magic pill to enlightenment and God" is incorrect, Psychedelics cannot produce enlightenment and i think they are more tricky than truthfull, the mind is already deceptive.

psychedelics can help with healing, emotional release, but they are limited and overused can be detrimental

Lions Heart YouTube

Just now, vibv said:

We‘re extremely far away from that. Unfathomably far. It is much more complex and multidimensional than just another step in one direction.

You are extremely far.  I am not.  You have been brainwashed by a teacher who has taught you that it is much more complex than it really is.  I dare you to look within rather than to always think that Truth is beyond you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

The video labeled "5 meo dmt; the magic pill to enlightenment and God" is incorrect, Psychedelics cannot produce enlightenment and i think they are more tricky than truthfull, the mind is already deceptive.

psychedelics can help with healing, emotional release, but they are limited and overused can be detrimental

Basically. 

I guess it makes sense now why all enlightenments across history basically happened "sober" and without psychedelics. It just doesn't work ultimately. 

If you can't decipher the absolute simplicity of what is occuring in your sober baseline state then psychedelics are seriously going to warp your perception of what is true. All the same sober deceptions can occur with psychedelic states.

Ralston predicted that years later Leo will wise up and see that it won't work. So we'll have to see if that ever happens I guess.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are extremely far.  I am not.  You have been brainwashed by a teacher who has taught you that it is much more complex than it really is.  I dare you to look within rather than to always think that Truth is beyond you.

There are aspects of truth that no one has realized yet.

Besides, there’s only one being here. If I am not enlightened you can’t be completely too.

@Inliytened1 You’re not grasping, that you can’t grasp it. It’s like you think you’ve got it, in your clutches. But it can’t be clutched. Maybe I am an amateur, but so are you. There is more, whether you like it or not. I’m not defending Leo. But he’s correct, no one here is awake, nor am I. This becomes so apparent when you have a ‘complete awakening’, that complete just isn’t complete, or you simply would not be here. That’s how simple it is. So simple, yet so very not. Although I do genuinely respect all your posts, because you have clearly gotten somewhere

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

There are aspects of truth that no one has realized yet.

Besides, there’s only one being here. If I am not enlightened you can’t be completely too.

You missed the boat.  You don't realize Truth, you become it.  There is no one left. There is only Truth and it is total.  The you may come back, if you still wanna dream.  Otherwise you won't ever come back.  Truth is God and it is what you are.   I am speaking of mysticism which I can easily deduce you know nothing about.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

@Inliytened1 You’re not grasping, that you can’t grasp it. It’s like you think you’ve got it, in your clutches. But it can’t be clutched. Maybe I am an amateur, but so are you. There is more, whether you like it or not. I’m not defending Leo. But he’s correct, no one here is awake, nor am I. This becomes so apparent when you have a ‘complete awakening’, that complete just isn’t complete, or you simply would not be here. That’s how simple it is. So simple, yet so very not. Although I do genuinely respect all your posts, because you have clearly gotten somewhere

Did you gain this understanding via psychedelics?  And no, he is claiming he is awake , unlike you.  See the contradiction and how foolish this is?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

does everywhere feel like home when you've realised love @Leo Gura?

Don't expect that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Please someone here can contact Peterson and just tell him, that there is this actualized forum where people discuss weeks and month about an Interview with Leo gura and himself about love as truth. And if he realized Love deeply or not