BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

If you have not had a conscious experience of Peter Ralston and Leo Gura being completely identical, then you surely have no idea what Love is.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

Edited by Yimpa

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I reject the entire notion of enlightenment. So I'm not saying one has to realize love or not. I'm saying that the whole thing is a low level of consciousness.

Well, that is just plain nonsense - you talk about misleading students.   That is the most misleading of them all.   Be careful of self deception.  You fell prey to it.  Which is sad because you put a really good series out warning against it.  But that is the difference between awakening and a synthetic awakening like the ones you had with psychedelics.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ralston doesn't call it Love, that doesn't mean he isn't conscious of it or not pointing to something as well.

Do you really think he's missing something that Leo has figured out before him? He's got decades on Leo and not only that he's much more conscious naturally, dude was Enlightened by age 21. 

I think he's just so far ahead that even Leo has tricked himself into thinking Ralston is missing something.

He's done a TON of psychedelics, decades of consciousness work, obsessively.

Have you mother fuckers read the Book of Not Knowing? How can you read that and not admit this is a total master with a depth of understanding unmatched by anything i've seen.

I honestly think he just doesn't call it love and that Enlightenment for him is an awakening to reality's structure, not a facet of it, like Love. 

You can still learn a ton from a teacher like Ralston, this whole dismissive attitude, like he's not awake, is complete bullshit. And you don't know how Brendan experiences reality so quit shitting on him too. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Everyone here claiming to be AWAKE

giggity giggity

perfect example, this place is a fucking echoe chamber

Lions Heart YouTube

1 minute ago, BlessedLion said:

I think he's just so far ahead that even Leo has tricked himself into thinking Ralston is missing something.

He's done a TON of psychedelics, decades of consciousness work, obsessively.

Have you mother fuckers read the Book of Not Knowing? How can you read that and not admit this is a total master with a depth of understanding unmatched by anything i've seen.

I began reading it right before my awakening and it was excellent - mainly because it stated that the self you think you are is an idea.  I didn't get far enough to see if there was anything about love..and i didn't need to read anymore after awakening.  Overall i would say don't idolize him as some exalted Master.  It can easily lead you to put all of your authority in him.  And he's just another human.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Ralston doesn't call it Love, that doesn't mean he isn't conscious of it or not pointing to something as well.

Do you really think he's missing something that Leo has figured out before him? He's got decades on Leo and not only that he's much more conscious naturally, dude was Enlightened by age 21

Lol by whose metric? I consider him to be awakened to something. But based on his videos I do not consider him Enlightened.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Please consider the possibility that there are things that are absolutely unfathomable from your current point of view.

Consider that everything you think you know turns out to be completely wrong.

If you think you got it, you're far from it..

The Secret of this Universe is You.

There's only one real reason for not advancing: Thinking you've already arrived.

Edited by vibv

10 minutes ago, vibv said:

Please consider the possibility that there are things that are absolutely unfathomable from your current point of view.

Consider that everything you think you know turns out to be completely wrong.

That applies to absolutely everyone.   But Absolute Truth is Absolute Truth.  It cannot be doubted or disputed because to doubt or dispute is already an aspect of Absolute Truth.  It is second order.  Falsehood, which says the Absolute isnt the Absolute, but that there is something beyond it, is second order.   When you truly become the Absolute it thus cannot be falsehood, because it is Truth.

Leo's brain is fried.  Look to his previous works but do not look here for any answers.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That applies to absolutely everyone.   But Absolute Truth is Absolute Truth.  It cannot be doubted or disputed because to doubt or dispute is already an aspect of Absolute Truth.  It is second order.

Absolute Truth is Absolute Truth, but you have no idea what that entails. We're not done here, we've barely just begun.

Realising Absolute Truth is not the end but only the beginning.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That applies to absolutely everyone.   But Absolute Truth is Absolute Truth.  It cannot be doubted or disputed because to doubt or dispute is already an aspect of Absolute Truth.  It is second order.  Falsehood is second order.

Exactly we aren't quibbling over details here. Reality is Love Absolutely. That's it. It's not a concept, it IS LOVE.

Hell even NonDual  speakers like Tony Parsons doesn't deny this and he loves focusing on the nothing/appearance terms in his communications. 

If you haven't awakened to love, then you do not know what you are. You have yet to meet yourself and you are looking at yourself all the time lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

We don't just want to BE Love (which is already the case of course), we also want to explore, understand and EXPERIENCE it.

Edited by vibv

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

Absolute Truth is Absolute Truth, but you have no idea what that entails. We're not done here, we've barely just begun.

Realising Absolute Truth is not the end but only the beginning.

We aren't done living- but we are done realizing God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

but we are done realizing God.

Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

We aren't done living- but we are done realizing God.

I don't think so.

What do you think this is about? Just living an average human life? Or could there be something much greater at play here and we're just starting to realize what it ACTUALLY MEANS to be here. What this EARTH and HUMANITY really is?

1 minute ago, vibv said:

I don't think so.

What do you think this is about? Just living an average human life? Or could there be something much greater at play here and we're just starting to realize what it ACTUALLY MEANS to be here. What this EARTH and HUMANITY really is?

The meaning of life?  If you have awakened - you will know that it is to align yourself as close to God as you can.  This means being as selfless and as loving as you can, eliminating all bias.   Can you do that?  It's quite the challenge - but it's one that you have been given.   The Truth is, you will never fully alleviate all bias while in human form.  God placed you in an impossible position by design.   But it doesn't mean you shouldn't try your best.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

The meaning of life?  If you have awakened - you will know that it is to align yourself as close to God as you can.  This means being as selfless and as loving as you can, eliminating all bias.   Can you do that?  It's quite the challenge - but it's one that you have been given.   The Truth is, you will never fully alleviate all bias while in human form.  God placed you in an impossible position by design.   But it doesn't mean you shouldn't try your best.

True, but not the whole truth. It's actually much much much better than that. Truth is better than you could ever begin to imagine. You will see. We will see.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I didn't get far enough to see if there was anything about love..and i didn't need to read anymore after awakening

thanks for your reply. I agree, but it's also wise to seek out the most conscious humans to learn from, because in a sense they do have authority. He also never teaces beleifs , it's all about your direct expereince.

Regarding love he never directly adresses it, but touches on things like joy, living from the heart etc. He does stay away from it though

Lions Heart YouTube

40 minutes ago, vibv said:

i know that. I'm not acting like i know everything. 

I just think it's unwise to discard Ralston like that.

Lions Heart YouTube

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo's brain is fried.  Look to his previous works but do not look here for any answers.

28 minutes ago, vibv said:

We don't just want to BE Love (which is already the case of course), we also want to explore, understand and EXPERIENCE it.

Yes, it's like reality is not just universal love, because then it would just be love floating out in space. It is also universal curiosity, it wants to explore itself through different forms. It wants to fuck itself

Lions Heart YouTube