BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo Gura 2016 xD

Leo is like a teenage girl. Its identity changes every 3 months. 

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo Gura 2016 xD

Hahahaha

Describe a thought.

Truth is, Leo has no idea what enlightenment is because he hasn't achieved it, he even says that it doesn't exist. Yet he judges it all the time. I guess it's because it contradicts his idea of reality, but isn't that what all his new and deeper awakenings are doing as well?

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

23 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Truth is, Leo has no idea what enlightenment is because he hasn't achieved it, he even says that it doesn't exist. Yet he judges it all the time. I guess it's because it contradicts his idea of reality, but isn't that what all his new and deeper awakenings are doing as well?

Its very sad.  But its also sad that I will never make the NBA.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why the disagreement? Consciousness is its own field of study.  Like science. 

If you know, you know. 

You don't care one bit, if someone says it doesn't exist or you are wrong. You don't need confirmation or approval. Just like you know your own name. That is your name and that's it. Cased Closed. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Inliytened1 I forgot to mention, apart from alien consciousness I also don't understand Leo's claim that he's the wokest being on the planet

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Every time there's a thread about Consciousness, Enlightenment, who's Awake or not, it goes on forever. Well, Infinity is staring us right in the face, right here, right now, FOREVER. That's Enlightenment when you can see the Infinite in a thread. So I'm awake because I see it. No need to come back with anything 'cause that will just prove my point even more.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

@Inliytened1 I forgot to mention, apart from alien consciousness I also don't understand Leo's claim that he's the wokest being on the planet

Perhaps there is a reason why you don't understand it :)

Think of Leo as a messenger - your little bird messenger.  He brought the message but then he kept on chirping more messages.  Know when to say, I got the message, and then close the window - aka  hang up the phone.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Why the disagreement? Consciousness is its own field of study.  Like science. 

If you know, you know. 

You don't care one bit, if someone says it doesn't exist or you are wrong. You don't need confirmation or approval. Just like you know your own name. That is your name and that's it. Cased Closed. 

BAM

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

Different states can be of the same degree that's why I specified 

I see ! Well I look forward to your trip report 

i will be sure to share it with you when it happens :)

i dont think different states can be the same degree.  I think different experiences are the same degree - but states go higher and lower.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Every time there's a thread about Consciousness, Enlightenment, who's Awake or not, it goes on forever. Well, Infinity is staring us right in the face, right here, right now, FOREVER. That's Enlightenment when you can see the Infinite in a thread. So I'm awake because I see it. No need to come back with anything 'cause that will just prove my point even more.

Hm.. that must mean enlightenment is a long steep of Yorkshire Gold British tea. That shit LIGHTS me up I can be AWAKE for days maybe for infinity!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Hm.. that must mean enlightenment is a long steep of Yorkshire Gold British tea. That shit LIGHTS me up I can be AWAKE for days maybe for infinity!

Oh my, oh my, I think these belong in the Enlightenment jokes section. I have to go check that section out again. Maybe someone over there is drinking some of that tea. I'm going to invent a tea and name it Forever My Darjeeling. Lmao. That'll get you Enlightened.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my, oh my, I think these belong in the Enlightenment jokes section. I have to go check that section out again. Maybe someone over there is drinking some of that tea. I'm going to invent a tea and name it Forever My Darjeeling. Lmao. That'll get you Enlightened.

LOL You're hilarious!

Edited by Ajax

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

LOL You're hilarious!

My so-called jokes always get me in trouble. Last time I said that I DID get in trouble later on that day by making a joke. So I have to be careful with my jokes. Some are just not Enlightened enough to handle them.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Yeah... I think what Leo is after, and maybe this channel, is no longer aligned with my life purpose.

My goal, similar to Leos initial goal, is maximizing human freedom and potential. Then teaching it. 2 main pillars, 1) the nature of reality and 2) the nature of the ego and psyche . I want to be the most free, enlightened, authentic and passionate version of my human self. After all, I am God, living this human experience, so why not enjoy it and make the most of it. Consciousness can be explored for infinity, and it's all going to be uncovered anyway. No rush, we only have infinity. If i take a step back my life is a drip of drip of Gods ocean and i can bask in every moment of it.

For me , it's more about coming into the juice of this human experience, the walks in nature, growing slowly but surely, slowly unraveling the mystery, living my life purpose, exploring my potential. 

I think this whole thing with exploring psychopath minds and alien hell....just don't see the appeal. I want to max out on this human life and leave some mystery there. No need to leave my carpet covered in shit and blood.

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

For example, I'm re taking the Life Purpose course and it is so inspiring and badass, has me waking up every day feeling in God mode, I'm enjoying the human experience enough!

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Perhaps there is a reason why you don't understand it :)

Think of Leo as a messenger - your little bird messenger.  He brought the message but then he kept on chirping more messages.  Know when to say, I got the message, and then close the window - aka  hang up the phone.

What you don't realize is this bird is more evolved than you 

4 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

What you don't realize is this bird is more evolved than you 

evolved in what way?  if its enlightenment - he is not.  I can assure you that.  He may know more about other stuff, but not about that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

i will be sure to share it with you when it happens :)

i dont think different states can be the same degree.  I think different experiences are the same degree - but states go higher and lower.

State = experience 

From Latin status ‘manner of standing, condition’ 

Being angry and being worried are different states at a similar degree