BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Francis777 said:

that. There's an immediate arrogance that tends to set in as soon as you've had a breakthrough that shatters all previous notions you had of reality.

It is not a question of advances, nor realizations, nor degrees of consciousness, it is being completely open now to what reality is, without any barriers.

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

You either get it or you don't.

You don't get anything, What you do is go through the bubble that isolates you created by the mental flow that has fear as its substance, and then you are exposed to infinity, because you are that. You live like this permanently, facing infinity, now.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

can't "wake up again" at this point.  I still have moments where I feel it coming on - but it has already happened, so it's more just a feeling that i will have the permanent awakening at some point

For me any awakening that is not exactly now means nothing, just an idea. There is only one point in spirituality, total openness now. Your heart must be fully open, your intention must always be to see without a filter. clinging to a past awakening is madness, it is something purely conceptual. Enlightenment is now or never.  

That is why here we talk so much about terms such as only you existing, mystical love, etc. all that is conceptual mind. Reality is the limitless openness that this moment is, and there is nothing to think about because any thought is a mental bubble that isolates you. you can only drop the ego mind and be, open your heart and look into the face of infinity now. then clarity begins to occur

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me any awakening that is not exactly now means nothing, just an idea. There is only one point in spirituality, total openness now. Your heart must be fully open, your intention must always be to see without a filter. clinging to a past awakening is madness, it is something purely conceptual. Enlightenment is now or never.  

That is why here we talk so much about terms such as only you existing, mystical love, etc. all that is conceptual mind. Reality is the limitless openness that this moment is, and there is nothing to think about because any thought is a mental bubble that isolates you. you can only drop the ego mind and be, open your heart and look into the face of infinity now. then clarity begins to occur

Yes, this is just my intuition.  but it goes a long way.  When i feel it coming on, it is the Love of God washing over me, it is Pure Being.  But it never goes to a full non-dual state of mystical consciousness anymore, because I've already awakened.  So my intution tells me that one day there will be a permanent awakening.   If you do not understand what I am talking about it is because you are not genetically gifted.  Do not take that as a bad thing, you are just in the same arena as Leo.  You have to rely on psychedelics to bring you to mystical states of consciousness - but it will not be the same as a natural awakening.  Nothing ever could be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not kidding.  And i want to ask someone a question.....

@Loveeee Do you mind telling me what awakenings you have had?  I will tell you mine.  If you don't feel like it, that's fine too.

It just seems like you put a lot of faith into Leo's teachings, but have you validated anything for yourself?  That's why i was asking the question earlier, when leo answered for you,   Again, I'm not denying that Love is God - but in not one of my awakenings did I become direclty conscious of this, and I have become conscious of a lot of things.   This wasn't one, but I felt the Love of God in all of my awakenings, and I feel the Love of God and Reality everywhere I go now.   In fact, i believe it was the human emotion of Love, and of suffering from that loss of love, that led to my enlightenment.   Love is Being itself.  But for me it wasn't like any of my awakenings where I had a specific insight that God was Love.  Maybe I just haven't had that awakening yet, and I'm open to it.  But i think all of my awakening is done, because it is final, as I mentioned, if it is natural.  If it is natural, you will actually wake up from the dream, which can't be done more than once.  It was a single event, but it was spread out over a 2-3 month period in which i spontanenously would shift into mystical states of consciousness.  So it is still in a sense a single event because it can't happen again.   That's why @Osaid is stating that Leo is not enlightened, and I hate to say this but I have to agree with him.   It's a very final thing.  I can't "wake up again" at this point.  I still have moments where I feel it coming on - but it has already happened, so it's more just a feeling that i will have the permanent awakening at some point down the line, which is permanent death of the idea of the human i am, and the ego, (the body is held within the mind) and a subsequent melting into Absolute Infinity.

He's a genius, but I guess it takes one to know one ! Everything I say comes from my own experience and understanding, I validated everything he talks about, except alien consciousness I guess

I've only had a dozen trips, not hundreds, and not even 5meo only acid

The thing is, I've got breadth but lack depth, yes there are degrees of consciousness, but you won't know that until you try it out for yourself 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Do not take that as a bad thing, you are just in the same arena as Leo.  You have to rely on psychedelics to bring you to mystical states of consciousness - but it will not be the same as a natural awakening.  Nothing ever could be.

You dont get what I'm saying. Natural or artificial awakenings are nothing, They are just mental illusions, they mean nothing. reality is infinity now. It is always infinity now. There is nothing you have to realize, you just have to be the infinite now. That's what you are, always, but you are isolated by your incessant activity of limitation, by the mental flow that you are creating without stopping. You don't understand me because you can't get out of there. your awakening is more mental flow. break the flow now, and face the vertigo of infinity now. It is freedom, permanent joy, naked existence.

10 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

He's a genius, but I guess it takes one to know one ! Everything I say comes from my own experience and understanding, I validated everything he talks about, except alien consciousness I guess

I've only had a dozen trips, not hundreds, and not even 5meo only acid

The thing is, I've got breadth but lack depth, yes there are degrees of consciousness, but you won't know that until you try it out for yourself 

Heh - yeah, you're a genius too.  i can tell, because you are here.   Of course there are states of Consciousness.  All there is are states of consicousness.  That is one of Leo's best videos - and that is where myself and Ralston differ.  There are nothing but states of Consciousness.   Anyways, you're right there bud - but also realize that you ultimately need to go your own path - because that will truly show you what Truth is.  Leo can't give you that, because he is a product of your imagination.  That is the ultimate realization - to realize that he is you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You dont get what I'm saying. Natural or artificial awakenings are nothing, They are just mental illusions, they mean nothing. reality is infinity now. It is always infinity now. There is nothing you have to realize, you just have to be the infinite now. That's what you are, always, but you are isolated by your incessant activity of limitation, by the mental flow that you are creating without stopping. You don't understand me because you can't get out of there. your awakening is more mental flow. break the flow now, and face the vertigo of infinity now. It is freedom, permanent joy, naked existence.

That is obvious bro. - that Infinity is Now.  but there are states of consciousness - and awakenings are reaching mystical states of consciousness.   There is plenty to realize.  I don't know where you have been going lately - but get it togther.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That is obvious bro. - that Infinity is Now

There are only two possibilities: are you now totally open to the infinity that you are, or are you limited by the bubble of mental flow that you are creating by fear.

One is an state of openess, with zero resistance, totally flow, without anything to grab. Other is a state of limitation, with mental concept, grabbing imaginary handles because the fear don't let you to expand yourself to infinity without limits. 

Everybody is full of shit at the end of the day. It is so funny to read this thread. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Everybody is full of shit at the end of the day. It is so funny to read this thread. 

You are NOT AWAKE.

Heh - yeah, you're a genius too.  i can tell, because you are here.   Of course there are states of Consciousness.  All there is are states of consicousness.  That is one of Leo's best videos - and that is where myself and Ralston differ.  There are nothing but states of Consciousness.   Anyways, you're right there bud - but also realize that you ultimately need to go your own path - becaues that will truly show you what Truth is.  Leo can't give you that, because he is a product of your imagination.  That is the ultimate realization - to realize that he is you.

Not only states but degrees of consciousness, of sobriety as Leo put it, lucidity 

Just to be clear, have you ever taken psychedelics ? 

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You are NOT AWAKE.

You are Leo’s parrot. I’m waiting for his course to look into this bull so I can be done with reading this endless shit fest threads. 

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Not necessarily, you can be totally empty of shit if you want . You just need courage to release the grips that you are grabbing to have a feeling of balance. It's quite simple, but extremely difficult until you do. You need real courage, real surrender, real generosity. 

Just now, Loveeee said:

Not only states but degrees of consciousness, of sobriety as Leo put it, lucidity 

Just to be clear, have you ever taken psychedelics ? 

Higher and lower states are the same thing as degrees.  If they aren't then please explain what you mean?

I've only smoked weed.  But when it becomes legal in my state i will do DMT and 5-MeO.  Not to awaken, but just for the experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I’m waiting for his course to look into this bull so I can be done with reading this endless shit fest threads. 

You aren't serious.  If you were you wouldn't need his course.  It's already all there.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are only two possibilities: are you now totally open to the infinity that you are, or are you limited by the bubble of mental flow that you are creating by fear.

One is an state of openess, with zero resistance, totally flow, without anything to grab. Other is a state of limitation, with mental concept, grabbing imaginary handles because the fear don't let you to expand yourself to infinity without limits. 

It can be both.  Enlightenment is not concept, and it is not of the ego.  The ego dies and returns.  It is only still in memory because the Consciousness of the ego and the Consciousness of God are one.  The ego is God.  So enlightenment is one and it is final, and you can return and reflect on that.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You aren't serious.  If you were you wouldn't need his course.  It's already all there.

How is it already there? It is like looking for a needle in a haystack(these threads are that). I have no time for that. I will just pay the money and be done with it. 

Edited by StarStruck

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Higher and lower states are the same thing as degrees.  If they aren't then please explain what you mean?

I've only smoked weed.  But when it becomes legal in my state i will do DMT and 5-MeO.  Not to awaken, but just for the experience.

Different states can be of the same degree that's why I specified 

I see ! Well I look forward to your trip report 

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

How is it already there? It is like looking for a needle in a haystack(these threads are that). I have no time for that. I will just pay the money and be done with it. 

Leo Gura 2016 xD