BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Princess Arabia  

I think so. Many people subjected to extreme situations reach mystical levels. 19-year-old boys in the trenches of the First World War, terminally ill with cancer, people locked up in prisons, Sioux doing the sun dance, etc. If the stress is enough and the person is predisposed, the form breaks and the unlimited manifests.

But are they aware of what has happened to them. People end up in the psyche ward sometimes or diagnosed with so-called incurable neurotic diseases. We can sit here on our computers and go back and forth

with our concepts and reasoning and fancy terms and say were Enlightened and feel fortunate because we were able to "diagnose" ourselves to recognizing the ramifications that come with such Realizations. But what about the ones that have no clue because they're not exposed to this stuff, or is it just happening and doesn't matter about these terms because there's no one here to Enlighten.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

But are they aware of what has happened to them. People end up in the psyche ward sometimes or diagnosed with so-called incurable neurotic diseases. We can sit here on our computers and go back and form with our concepts and reasoning and fancy terms and say were Enlightened and feel fortunate because we were able to "diagnose" ourselves to recognizing the ramifications that come with such Realizations. But what about the ones that gave no clue because they're not exposed to this stuff, or is it just happening and doesn't matter about these terms because there's no one here to Enlighten.

For example, an experience from someone who never was interested In spirituality, an stract from the Michel hulin book

I sat on the bed to look through the large window, right in front of me, and watched from there the lights reflecting on the narrow muddy streets of that small city. I was thinking about how Charles Lamb liked the clarity of the streetlights on the wet cobblestones, when suddenly a haze of a blue-white color, translucent, brilliant, stole this world and every experience of being there that I had from my eyes. With the mist came an ineffable peace and joy (...). You can barely describe an experience in which you are swept away into... into what? Something that I had never read about, that I had never meditated on, whose existence I had never known, in the same way that a child, before being born, cannot understand a description of this world. The mist grew denser, and as it grew deeper, the knowledge, the comfort, the radiance, the peace, in a word, the ecstasy, deepened equally, until "I" seemed to be "It" and "It" That" seemed to be "I." We were confused, mixed, fused... All of me was consciousness, awakening, and yet, when I came to, there was nothing to tell. When I was immersed, I was in everything that has been, was and will be; Now I realize that the human being measures space and time, nothing is before or after, but simultaneous, everything is there. Suddenly, the mist, the light, disappeared just as they had arisen. I was still sitting on my bed, clutching the sheet, with my eyes wide open, looking at the street lights. My first thought was: "Good! Underneath everything there is this calm, this joy, this security...". Then a curious thing happened to me. I looked at the outside world through the window, I felt the furniture in my room and I said to myself: "How strange, this world is a shadow. I have touched the Real and what is always "there"; all this world that I knew will from now on be unreal "Why is it there? To experience what?"

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For example, an experience from someone who never was interested In spirituality, an stract from the Michel hulin book

I sat on the bed to look through the large window, right in front of me, and watched from there the lights reflecting on the narrow muddy streets of that small city. I was thinking about how Charles Lamb liked the clarity of the streetlights on the wet cobblestones, when suddenly a haze of a blue-white color, translucent, brilliant, stole this world and every experience of being there that I had from my eyes. With the mist came an ineffable peace and joy (...). You can barely describe an experience in which you are swept away into... into what? Something that I had never read about, that I had never meditated on, whose existence I had never known, in the same way that a child, before being born, cannot understand a description of this world. The mist grew denser, and as it grew deeper, the knowledge, the comfort, the radiance, the peace, in a word, the ecstasy, deepened equally, until "I" seemed to be "It" and "It" That" seemed to be "I." We were confused, mixed, fused... All of me was consciousness, awakening, and yet, when I came to, there was nothing to tell. When I was immersed, I was in everything that has been, was and will be; Now I realize that the human being measures space and time, nothing is before or after, but simultaneous, everything is there. Suddenly, the mist, the light, disappeared just as they had arisen. I was still sitting on my bed, clutching the sheet, with my eyes wide open, looking at the street lights. My first thought was: "Good! Underneath everything there is this calm, this joy, this security...". Then a curious thing happened to me. I looked at the outside world through the window, I felt the furniture in my room and I said to myself: "How strange, this world is a shadow. I have touched the Real and what is always "there"; all this world that I knew will from now on be unreal "Why is it there? To experience what?"

Beautiful, Atleast he had the opportunity to express that in a book and to be able to articulate it using language. Some don't; and we will probably never hear from them. 

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

@Water by the River Any advice for beginners in Kriya? I'm hearing all the times that many teachings have been ''distilled'' and I wanna avoid that. What books do you recommend?

There is something called Tummo in Tibetan Buddhism (Six Yogas of Naropa), a practice that influences the subtle energy system and boosts awakened nonconceptual states, in later phases nondual awakened states. And various other energetic pratices.

Without the foundation of Trekchö (or cutting the conceptual) mindstream, or something like that, I can not imagine that a mainly energetic practice is as efficient as these practices combined. Both combined are powerful tools, which I can confirm from personal experience.

With Kriya itself, I don't have experience besides a few books I read. But the energetic techniques have strong parallels.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How come it can seem so complicated to understand Awakening/Enlightenment/Spirituality. Often times even the professionals/Scientists/Philosophers/Doctors and those kinds disagree on things and they are intelligent, well-studied, articulate etc, I see even you intellectuals on the forum disagreeing with what Awakening/Enlightenment is, but still in an intelligent/intellectual manner. My question is what happens to the regular folk on the street. Like even homeless, unintelligent, people who didnt go to school, don't have access to internet, or just downright poor. I think you get the drift, Are they able to reach Enlightenment without intellectually understanding it. Can they be aware of their true nature if they aren't exposed to these Truths or teachings. To make this short, it just seems like if certain things aren't available to you, you will be lost in the maize without understanding your true nature.

Teaching in Enlightenment is a skill. So to answer your question, anyone can become Enlightened as it is your nature. Some say babies are born Enlightened and are conditioned out of it. Who is right on this topic I have no clue. But what I do know is Enlightenment is just becoming aware that you are constructing everything and you are the only being.

When I first heard of becoming more aware it originally didn't make sense to me but now I understand it so I'll give you an example. Let's say you were BORN with one arm. Now secretly you have actually had 2 arms but you couldn't sense you had it. Then eventually one day that arm you always had....you can first feel that it's there. With practice you eventually can manifest it physically into existence.

Now here is the tricky part.....you can feel and perceive your second arm, but everyone you meet only perceives you having one arm. Now you can help others awaken to the fact that you actually have two arms not one....but how do you do it? That second arm....is another dimension. You awakened to the fact that you have a second arm that transcends the logic of materialist paradigm. It's shouldn't even be possible according to Science.

Now notice...this experience....is also more content. Your experience of Enlightenment is that you are MORE AWARE than OTHERS, but those OTHERS....are YOU. This is why Leo is now currently poo pooing Enlightenment and calling it more delusion. Because you imagine a lived Enlightenment Experience. Only a human in this dream currently at least can become Enlightened. Even Spirituality is a dream/ because it's just another concept within the dream. If there is no Universe...there is no human, no spirituality, and no Enlightenment. 

In truth unless proved otherwise as far as I am concerned....EVERYTHING IS A DREAM. God....is a dream. A dream that is aware and can infinitely express itself. So even 5 MEO and the pure light awakening....is just a dream. Even the blank, formless, is also a dream. Why? Because if God is a MIND, all a MIND does is dream. So in truth....you can never escape the DREAM. The DREAM is total. All you do is deconstruct and construct dreams. Which is...the same thing. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Teaching in Enlightenment is a skill. So to answer your question, anyone can become Enlightened as it is your nature. Some say babies are born Enlightened and are conditioned out of it. Who is right on this topic I have no clue. But what I do know is Enlightenment is just becoming aware that you are constructing everything and you are the only being.

When I first heard of becoming more aware it originally didn't make sense to me but now I understand it so I'll give you an example. Let's say you were BORN with one arm. Now secretly you have actually had 2 arms but you couldn't sense you had it. Then eventually one day that arm you always had....you can first feel that it's there. With practice you eventually can manifest it physically into existence.

Now here is the tricky part.....you can feel and perceive your second arm, but everyone you meet only perceives you having one arm. Now you can help others awaken to the fact that you actually have two arms not one....but how do you do it? That second arm....is another dimension. You awakened to the fact that you have a second arm that transcends the logic of materialist paradigm. It's shouldn't even be possible according to Science.

Now notice...this experience....is also more content. Your experience of Enlightenment is that you are MORE AWARE than OTHERS, but those OTHERS....are YOU. This is why Leo is now currently poo pooing Enlightenment and calling it more delusion. Because you imagine a lived Enlightenment Experience. Only a human in this dream currently at least can become Enlightened. Even Spirituality is a dream/ because it's just another concept within the dream. If there is no Universe...there is no human, no spirituality, and no Enlightenment. 

In truth unless proved otherwise as far as I am concerned....EVERYTHING IS A DREAM. God....is a dream. A dream that is aware and can infinitely express itself. So even 5 MEO and the pure light awakening....is just a dream. Even the blank, formless, is also a dream. Why? Because if God is a MIND, all a MIND does is dream. So in truth....you can never escape the DREAM. The DREAM is total. All you do is deconstruct and construct dreams. Which is...the same thing. 

So are you saying God, the mind, is dreaming, which I get but doesn't it take something to dream so how can a dream, dream itself. How is God a dream, is the main question here. What is dreaming God and if you say God's mind then isn't God the mind.

Know thyself....

I think the point should be made that what many consider to be a complete breakthrough "enlightenment experience" which is a NON DUAL experience. (refrain from thinking about god for a minute I'm not talking about a breakthrough to becoming THE SELF as infinity, but NO self, the traditional Buddhist samadhi state) IS achievable and a definitive experience you can have, HOWEVER once you come down out of the non dual state and the ego start to mould back into place, the idea that you are now "enlightened" and "living an enlightened life" is utter horseshit. Its no different from identifying with a culture, or identifying as a Nazi, a scientist, or a hippie. Its all bullshit that your self concocting and projecting, its not grounded in anything and saying that you are now "enlightened" and live an enlightened life is no difference from saying that you live the life of a poor beggar, or a school kid or a gangster. THE ONLY ENLIGHTENED LIFE THERE IS, IS THE ONE YOUR DREAMING UP.

You haven't broken out of the the illusion of "normal life" or regular day to day living and am now liberated, YOU'VE JUST CHANGED THE CONTENTS OF THE ILLUSION.

Edited by Francis777

8 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

I think the point should be made that what many consider to be a complete breakthrough "enlightenment experience" which is a NON DUAL experience. (refrain from thinking about god for a minute I'm not talking about a breakthrough to becoming THE SELF as infinity, but NO self, the traditional Buddhist samadhi state) IS achievable and a definite experience you can have, HOWEVER once you come down out of the non dual state and the ego start to mould back into place, the idea that you are now "enlightened" and "living an enlightened life" is utter horseshit. Its no different from identifying with a culture, or identifying as a Nazi, a scientist, or a hippie. Its all bullshit that your self concocting and projecting, its not grounded in anything and saying that you are now "enlightened" and live an enlightened is no difference from saying that you live the life of a poor beggar, or a school kid or a gangster. THE ONLY ENLIGHTENED LIFE THERE IS, IS THE ONE YOUR DREAMING UP.

You haven't broken out the the illusion of "normal life" or regular day to day living and am now liberated, YOU'VE JUST CHANGED THE CONTENTS OF THE ILLUSION.

You're making sense here. 

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So are you saying God, the mind, is dreaming, which I get but doesn't it take something to dream so how can a dream, dream itself. How is God a dream, is the main question here. What is dreaming God and if you say God's mind then isn't God the mind.

That's the secret...God is a miracle. God is nothing....that can become something. Without a mechanism. It is instant, and direct. There is no time and no space, but God can imagine it instantly. This instantly...CANNOT BE MEASURED because the speed is INFINITE. You could say reality is INFINITE FRAMES PER SECOND. This cannot be measured or understood logically because you have to DREAM UP SOMETHING called logic. 

This the beauty of what we call life. It is pure magic, pure miracle, and that miracle, that beauty, is love. It's romance!!!! Only a feminine or child like essence can understand this from the human perspective what is being communicated. This is the same as Absolute Innocence, and Absolute Goodness. And the same as Unconditional Love.

I'll give you a paradigm shift. Motion doesn't exist. Take your hand. Move it from left to right. Now notice that what we call movies or film is just a bunch of still images being replaced. Currently with our technology we are limited to 60 frames per second. 

Reality has no such limit. So what is actually happening....is this picture is being generated and replacing each image at infinite speeds. So when you so called move your hand from left to right what is actually happening is your hand is disappearing and reappearing instantly with no lag or delay. It's literally a miracle.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

That's the secret...God is a miracle. God is nothing....that can become something. Without a mechanism. It is instant, and direct. There is no time and no space, but God can imagine it instantly. This instantly...CANNOT BE MEASURED because the speed is INFINITE. You could say reality is INFINITE FRAMES PER SECOND. This cannot be measured or understood logically because you have to DREAM UP SOMETHING called logic. 

This the beauty of what we call life. It is pure magic, pure miracle, and that miracle, that beauty, is love. It's romance!!!! Only a feminine or child like essence can understand this from the human perspective what is being communicated. This is the same as Absolute Innocence, and Absolute Goodness. And the same as Unconditional Love.

In a short sentence, define God for me please.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

YOU.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

The question I asked on this thread cannot seem to get a response. I've asked this question before months ago, with no response. With all the back and forth with all these fancy terms, intellectual knowledge, articulate verbiage, and not one of you can answer my simple question. All I got was just recognizing your true nature.

you are already the supreme totality of existence but thoughts are distorting your vision

thoughts are serving up what they decided is your best interest; you need to discard them and the esteemed way is meditation

thoughts are relative reality which is where we all live, when discarded your true nature the absolute reality is apparent

recommend you read all of of @Osaid 's posts

I know how to break anyone that is open to the Realization they are God and very easily too. But...it will scare the shit out of you lol.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Read this part....it can help a little. 

"I'll give you a paradigm shift. Motion doesn't exist. Take your hand. Move it from left to right. Now notice that what we call movies or film is just a bunch of still images being replaced. Currently with our technology we are limited to 60 frames per second. 

Reality has no such limit. So what is actually happening....is this picture is being generated and replacing each image at infinite speeds. So when you so called move your hand from left to right what is actually happening is your hand is disappearing and reappearing instantly with no lag or delay. It's literally a miracle."

Also here is one last mind crazy thing.....all iterations of your hand are currently here...you are just not aware of it. So when your hand so call disappears what happened is you became unaware that your hand never disappeared. So what is appearance is awareness and lack of appearance is lack of awareness but notice...you are aware that you are unaware.....and thus they are one and the same and cannot be explained apart from each other. 

Logic is an appearance of consciousness so it cannot explain what is both appearance and lack of appearance simultaneously. So all communication is relative and has to pick a direction. So if you think of communication like a journey or trip/travel towards something then you can understand why it cannot explain Infinity because Infinity is all directions and no directions at the same time.

Edited by Razard86

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

ego filters ABSOLUTE into RELATIVE by means of thoughts

on average one thinks 120 thoughts per minute ... ask chat-gpt to give 120 thoughts than a regular person will think in one minute

thoughts distort

awareness reveals

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also here is one last mind crazy thing.....all iterations of your hand are currently here...you are just not aware of it. So when your hand so call disappears what happened is you became unaware that your hand never disappeared. So what is appearance is awareness and lack of appearance is lack of awareness but notice...you are aware that you are unaware.....and thus they are one and the same and cannot be explained apart from each other. 

Logic is an appearance of consciousness so it cannot explain what is both appearance and lack of appearance simultaneously.

I'll read that a few times so I can grasp the pointer. Just wanted you to be aware that I've taken note of your responses.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

ego filters ABSOLUTE into RELATIVE by means of thoughts

on average one thinks 120 thoughts per minute ... ask chat-gpt to give 120 thoughts than a regular person will think in one minute

thoughts distort

awareness reveals

Got it

Know thyself....